which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Bara

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by Bara »

Panty Supervisor wrote:It shouldn't be so hard to get Shizune's sex scenes. She's practically humping Hisao's leg throughout the entire Act 1. :)
Elisa Masah wrote:Emi would be a good candidate too If she get more confirmation from the Nurse that she can have physical contact with Hisao without killing him.
I bet half of the Emi route is about getting the permission to have sex with her from the nurse. :D
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/789
Nah, sex is just like climbing stairs and that is exercise, and exercise makes him healthy so Emi will be working him like a champion thoroughbred stallion. Probably with charts of his performance, too. :mrgreen:

Lol, I just re-read that link and noticed that the Nurse only says no to girls... :twisted:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Y'know, I think I'd rather be surprised. How much of the demo is consistent, anyway? Is there a chance of getting changed when the full comes out?
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

ContinualNaba wrote:Y'know, I think I'd rather be surprised. How much of the demo is consistent, anyway? Is there a chance of getting changed when the full comes out?
I'm sure that the Devs have said in a post or two that Act 1 would be pratically unchanged (just some minor correction more on the Grammar and Translation side that in the story development) in the Completed Game.

I've to elaborate more my priority list of characters tendency towards pleasant physical interaction with Hisao.

Despite the fact that Kenji show more interest in this that any of the girls, and Hisao should be a little more careful when showering for the threat of some “manly shower” from a naked Kenji.

An that Misha got no hope for a route (otherwise I’ll gladly put her just after Kenji).

This is my list from the easiest to the hardest:

SHIZUNE:
Shizune is a bit of a Spartan, she never retreat and never surrender … and she a clearly set her eyes on Hisao “Australia”. She is the only girl with a path at the end of Act 1 who don’t know what Hisao Disability is, (Hanako could hear it from Lilly at least).
Sure she tease and play with him like a Cat with a Mouse, yet she has shown that she is not above daring and bold tactics, so I’ll be no surprised she is the first to make some more physical overtake to him, just to give him an heart attack.

EMY:
Emy is another girl who like to be bossy, in a puppy eyed caring way, but yet bossy. I suspect Rin le her take of thing like dressing and cooking much as you react to a kitten that keep nibbling you toes, you let it nibble for the sake of the cuteness.
And her running flying take show she as no problem on hard physical contact, if the Nurse does tell her that she can enjoy some riding with Hisao other than running, I see no problem from her.

LILLY:
Lilly has interest for Hisao but regardless of the other girl she has any clue how He really look, sure Hanako told her “fairly healty” but while the other girl checked him up (especially Shizune & Misha if the secret discussion Misha can’t tell you is any of a hint) she interact on Hisao mostly on a matter on personality. And Lilly is the less spontaneous of the girls, she indeed act mostly on her upbringing than in her personality so I think she need some more “taking the uniform off” time that other girl.

HANAKO
Hanako is too much self-conscious about her appearance to enjoy sex. INMHO she will be the character with less hentai scene in the game, since getting her to bed would be the Holy Quest for the Grail of the entire game.

RIN
Many said Rin would be easy because she is Crazy Enough. I beg to differ, she is Crazy Enough or to be right she is Too Abstract in Her Chain of Thought to be uninterested in any hard physical interaction. Tease & Cuddle sure … but sex? No, she have to be mentally stimulated a lot (INMHO) to find any interest in such activities.
When your teammate's in trouble, You go!
Whether they ask or not, You go!
Not knowing if you're coming back dead or alive, You go!
Knowing how deep the shrapnel's going to pierce your hide, You go!
Rin is a slut

Post by Rin is a slut »

I dunno I can see Rin going "Wanna fuck?" just randomly out of the blue. No provocation at all it just comes out of nowhere probably at the worst time.

Kenji or someone else would be right there or something. Or she's gone to see the nurse with Hisao and she just outright asks the nurse "So can I fuck him?" if the nurse responds in the affirmative then she may say "Right Hisao lets fuck"
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Rin is a slut wrote:I dunno I can see Rin going "Wanna fuck?" just randomly out of the blue. No provocation at all it just comes out of nowhere probably at the worst time.
rinyara.jpg
rinyara.jpg (180.21 KiB) Viewed 4734 times
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

For what it's worth, Raita's original crib sheet says Rin is the most difficult one to get, and Emi is "pretty fast" (though that might refer to her running).
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Rin is a slut wrote:I dunno I can see Rin going "Wanna fuck?" just randomly out of the blue. No provocation at all it just comes out of nowhere probably at the worst time.
"Hisao, do you remember when I told you that our relationship was not yet on the level where I could allow you to pull my underwear down in the girls' toilet? You see... I think that our relationship has reached that level by now."
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

"Is that a gun in your pocket or do you have a problem in your pants?"
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

Haha, you guys kill me.

I can see Rin with a shy side, being embarrassed about that. Though, I'll be honest, I can see her being straightforward about sex like most people are speculating.
Shades of Grey

Post by Shades of Grey »

I still find it very bizarre that people continue to put Shizune up at the top. Yes, she does use her charm on Hisao at times (and to great effect I might add), but there is a huge difference in the mentality behind being flirtatious and having sex. Shizune's strongest qualities are cunning, aggressiveness and pride. She is careful to always have the upper hand and never put herself in a vulnerable position. To this end, she is willing to use tricks and charm to get Hisao to do what she wants, that doesn't mean that she is aiming for his pants. Sex, however, is the ultimate form of vulnerability (even if she is the one taking the lead, as some have suggested), allowing Hisao access to her most private and secret areas (literally and figuratively). Since she is very proud, she will not want Hisao to see her weak side and she would be adverse to putting herself in a disadvantageous position. Also, Shizune is someone who likes to win and treats everything as a competition, relationships included most likely. For her to feel she is "winning" in the relationship, she would want to be the one dictating things and leading Hisao on. For this reason, I really don't see Shizune being willing to have sex for a long time.
Light and Dark
Good and Evil
Right and Wrong
taken from afar they blend together
and the world appears
all in shades of grey
Bara

Post by Bara »

Shades of Grey wrote:.... For her to feel she is "winning" in the relationship, she would want to be the one dictating things and leading Hisao on. For this reason, I really don't see Shizune being willing to have sex for a long time.
So you think she would have to put Hisao in bondage to sleep with him? That is taking your thought to an extreme, of course. :lol:

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Shades of Grey wrote:I still find it very bizarre that people continue to put Shizune up at the top. Yes, she does use her charm on Hisao at times (and to great effect I might add), but there is a huge difference in the mentality behind being flirtatious and having sex. Shizune's strongest qualities are cunning, aggressiveness and pride. She is careful to always have the upper hand and never put herself in a vulnerable position. To this end, she is willing to use tricks and charm to get Hisao to do what she wants, that doesn't mean that she is aiming for his pants. Sex, however, is the ultimate form of vulnerability (even if she is the one taking the lead, as some have suggested), allowing Hisao access to her most private and secret areas (literally and figuratively). Since she is very proud, she will not want Hisao to see her weak side and she would be adverse to putting herself in a disadvantageous position. Also, Shizune is someone who likes to win and treats everything as a competition, relationships included most likely. For her to feel she is "winning" in the relationship, she would want to be the one dictating things and leading Hisao on. For this reason, I really don't see Shizune being willing to have sex for a long time.
The Shizune issue may actually be interpreted in two ways.
One: The above- Shizune won't have sex with Hisao for a long time not to show vulnerability etc.
Two: She will want to have sex rather quick to actually show her domination over him and make him even more vulnerable.
Both cannot be guessed accurately at this stage we have. We have no idea what Shizune thinks about sex yet so we can argue about this eternally.
Xuan

Post by Xuan »

I'm pretty sure that it'll be some sort of relationship competition which Hisao of course, wins (The bases are already established in Act 1, more specifically in the tea shop), it'll probably start out as something small like a kiss (Maybe), then evolves into you-know-what. Losing and being a sore loser after is probably something Shizune will never allow herself to so that's that.
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Shades of Grey wrote:For this reason, I really don't see Shizune being willing to have sex for a long time.
A mute girl can't say NO. :twisted:
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Bara

Post by Bara »

Panty Supervisor wrote:
Shades of Grey wrote:For this reason, I really don't see Shizune being willing to have sex for a long time.
A mute girl can't say NO. :twisted:
I disagree, a swift kick to the nutsack is equal to a no. :wink: