A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hisako

Re: Left-handed...er, left-footed?

Post by Hisako »

They're all left-handed/footed!
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

I'm sure Emi is left handed. It's shown in the CG when you get 100% I think, she's feeding Rin and the chopsticks are in her left. However in the same image, Shizune is eating the Ice Cream with her left hand also. Hanako however, holds the fries in her left and eats with her right.
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

As far as I know the whole left/right handed thing would work that way for Rin. If she is a lefty (it wouldn't surprise me) She would be better at using her left foot than her right.
Headshot

Post by Headshot »

She is not ambidextrous... (I think)
She is too much leftie to be ambi(e?)...

I'm ambidextrous, but prefer right hand (more equipments for righthanded folks then left handed) and having left-eyed dominance (but have better vision on right eye :S)

To me, Rin is, and always has been, a left ha...footed person.

//Random guest too lazy to sign up (now)
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

Speaking as the older sibling of a skateboarding fanatic who never passes up a chance to talk to his family about his hobby, yes, people do have a dominant foot. Skateboarders refer to the left-footed as "goofy-footed", IIRC.
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic