A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Folves

Re: Rin's footwear

Post by Folves »

Anyone wanna put money on Asexual?
SivakAurak

Post by SivakAurak »

Folves wrote:Anyone wanna put money on Asexual?

I say PANsexual.
^^^A very bad man^^^
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Bara wrote:Automatic or manual transmission? :mrgreen:
I have only ever met one other e-person who makes worse puns than you, and he's probably in his 30s by now.

So... what? We're not discussing Rin's feet anymore?

...whoops.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Caesius wrote:I have only ever met one other e-person who makes worse puns than you, and he's probably in his 30s by now.
Damn! A rival! :oops:
I wouldn't call that much of a pun; just a little verbal judo to re-direct the idea to amuse myself with a lame play on words. Real puns are intricate works of art that inflict excruciating mental anguish and sometimes, temporary dementia.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Bara wrote:
Caesius wrote:I have only ever met one other e-person who makes worse puns than you, and he's probably in his 30s by now.
I wouldn't call that much of a pun; just a little verbal judo to re-direct the idea to amuse myself with a lame play on words. Real puns are intricate works of art that inflict excruciating mental anguish and sometimes, temporary dementia.
Like so?
静音是买外夫
Bara

Post by Bara »

Warwick wrote:
Bara wrote:
Like so?
Well, as mind melting as they were, there was not a lot of elaborate story leading up to them and they were shot out like bursts from a machine"pun".

Mea culpa, mea culpa... :oops:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?