A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

anon

Re: Katawa Shoujo on Dramatica

Post by anon »

kickurface wrote:
cpl_crud wrote:http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Portal:Gaming

Good work.
Your trolling has been featured.

Of course in about 2 days that link will be irrelevant.
What can I say? I'm just that awesome. Pretty impressive that despite several contributors and alterations that around 80% of my starting content remains. Well I'll pop in and check on my love occasionally, but this seems to be the height of my articles career.

...At least until the full game is released, then I will return in a blaze of glory turning joy to calamity and mock like i've never mocked before!
Or, in the words of Misha "MWHAHAHAAHAH"
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Talk:Katawa_Shoujo Talk page says no. (direct link to your post) Page comparison between current page and yours shows the new one is actually somewhat funny. This is what counts.

Also, you failed Misha laugh.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Damn, this guy has an ego and he's hyperactive.
Exdi

Post by Exdi »

kickurface wrote:What can I say? I'm just that awesome. Pretty impressive that despite several contributors and alterations that around 80% of my starting content remains. Well I'll pop in and check on my love occasionally, but this seems to be the height of my articles career.
And here I was wondering when you'd have an outbreak of USI.

Good job, fellow EDiot.
Not really a fan of plays on words. I perfer ones on stages.
kickurface

Post by kickurface »

Caesius wrote:Damn, this guy has an ego and he's hyperactive.
I figured most would take my megalomaniac leanings as a joke (especially so considering how I thanked contributors to the article in one of my earlier posts). To tell you the truth I am more surprised than proud that my edits have remained intact.

As for the hyperactivity claim, while it is true I enjoy a wide variety of "outdoorsy" activities, I don't undertake any of them with a cavalier attitude (That's a quick way to drown when kayaking).