The Blind Kids' Classroom

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

bitpeg

The Blind Kids' Classroom

Post by bitpeg »

I don't know if this has been covered yet, but I noticed something. Why is there a clock, a map, and a chalkboard in a class for blind children? Do they share the class? Is it regulation?
Attachments
whut.JPG
whut.JPG (68.96 KiB) Viewed 3458 times
These fermions smell positively ionic.
chocolatebear

Re: The Blind Kids' Classroom

Post by chocolatebear »

Possibly for the teacher, the clock is for sure at least, the map might have braille, if anyone even makes such a thing.
Also some of them can sort of see, kind of like kenji.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Most rooms in a school have to be multi-purpose rooms.

It is like asking why the student council room needs so much tables and chairs if there are only 2 (or 3) people in it.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

The classroom is used for more than just the blind/vision-impaired class. But even then, schools for the blind IRL typically still have visual aides for the benefit of partially sighted students.
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

I guess that makes sense. Thanks, guys.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
Ahsab

Post by Ahsab »

Also just like in real schools, classrooms somwtimes change for year to year. One year it's for blind/partially sighted, next year it could be a mixed class like Muto's. Normal schools do that so I see no reason why a specialty school wouldn't.
My Favorite Quote:
"Back away from my Computer and no one finds out what it's like to be put through a meat processor." -Me

chocolatebear

Post by chocolatebear »

I don't know about other school but the rooms at my school are cleared out completely and then they move stuff around according to what the teacher requires in the classroom, if this school is similar then I would think some of that stuff is purely meant for the teacher, like the clock. I assume they can remove the clocks, they have to at my school in order to set the time.