Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

berserker29

Re: Katawa Shoujo Folding@Home Team

Post by berserker29 »

UNIT0918 wrote:I've been folding on my PS3 by myself until I found out that Katawa Shoujo had a team. :D If I can't donate to Katawa Shoujo, then I can at least do this.
That was actually my original reason for suggesting a team in the first place, and as an added perk instead of just throwing money at a disease research group and hoping all goes well, we folders can be secure in the knowledge that we are helping the cause directly.

So, did everyone (that doesn't work in retail) have a good black friday? *Person who looks forward to black friday MUCH more than Thanksgiving*

As for those of you who DO work in retail, you have my condolences.

EDIT: 10,000,000 points Awesome!!
-Bara being nearly 10% of that on his own...Kinda pisses me off. (Not really, but still :lol: )
2xCPU version, 1xPS3, 1xGTX 260
Ricardo Nation

Post by Ricardo Nation »

Joining this, despite never having run F@H before. There's a certain poetry to joining the Katawa Shoujo team for a project in medical research.

Should see how the GPU client runs. God knows I've got plenty of power to throw at this thing.
hunterking87

Post by hunterking87 »

congrates on 1 million Bara.
techk8

Post by techk8 »

Let's shoot to top 100.
techk8 wrote:In all honestly, I don't care if it's an OVA or a whole series; it needs to end with the Lilly Good End, damnit! IT'S FUCKING CANON AND I'LL TAKE THAT TRUTH TO THE GRAVE.
[10:59] <@cpl_crud> Penises aren't spoilers; they are just disappointing in general
berserker29

Post by berserker29 »

This is just too damn cool, anyone who's interested in F@H advancements should give this forum a quick read - I don't want to spoil the surprise: http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?p=119709#p119709
2xCPU version, 1xPS3, 1xGTX 260
Bara

Post by Bara »

berserker29 wrote:This is just too damn cool, anyone who's interested in F@H advancements should give this forum a quick read - I don't want to spoil the surprise: http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?p=119709#p119709
Weeks, huh? Good news!

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Bara

Post by Bara »

Blasted power outages. :x

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Gratz on the mil, bara. You are a true team leader.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Bara

Post by Bara »

G3n0c1de wrote:Gratz on the mil, bara. You are a true team leader.
Thanks, but its not like I write the software or anything. I just run it on my computers.

Bara

Post by Bara »

Wow! I just looked at the F@Home stats page and we are at 401 team ranking. We are just about at the tipping point to tumble into the 300's in an update or two. :D

techk8

Post by techk8 »

Call me fucking stupid, but can anyone give me a step-by-step guide to installing the multi-core F@H? It seems as though I can double my output...
techk8 wrote:In all honestly, I don't care if it's an OVA or a whole series; it needs to end with the Lilly Good End, damnit! IT'S FUCKING CANON AND I'LL TAKE THAT TRUTH TO THE GRAVE.
[10:59] <@cpl_crud> Penises aren't spoilers; they are just disappointing in general
Bara

Post by Bara »

I just fumbled my way reading the pages on the F@H site... Once I got it working I haven't wanted to risk busting it. :?

techk8

Post by techk8 »

FUCK
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO INSTALL THE SMP F@H
GODDAMN
Bara

Post by Bara »

I will try to track down the page I followed on the F@H website and link it.

Kota

Post by Kota »

techk8 wrote:FUCK
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO INSTALL THE SMP F@H
GODDAMN
...It's not, really. I'm using MPI though, not deino.
2600k 4.5GHz bigadv folder, occasionally an additional 860 2.8GHz smp folder.