Swimwear!?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

abscess

Re: Swimwear!?

Post by abscess »

You seem to be forgetting that Hisao is such a stud that, all of them gals are his alone and very rarely characters in this kind of media go to lowly, filthy public beaches instead of reputable private ones that are property of one of the girl's relatives :) .......... damn money-hoarding beeatches!
Siiiiigh....
PsychoPJ

Post by PsychoPJ »

Private beach for school activites is more likely. The school appears to be pretty well-funded. Since the paths in this game tend to be exclusive to the other girls besides their partners, having a beach owned by the school would make it possible for a beach scene with every girl and not need any of them to be super-rich.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

i dunno a private beach is kinda stretching it. Though i wouldn't stop at the possibility that one of the girls family owns a private beach. Or at least leaves on a beach.
PsychoPJ

Post by PsychoPJ »

Think about it. Yamaku's not just your average school, or even your average special needs school. Yuuko regularly orders imported braille books, in addition to regular books, that amounts to a lot more than her salary. Even for a public library, at least half of the budget goes towards library operations including salaries. We know that many of the students are loaded (Shizune and Misha often orders take-out delivered straight to the school), so their parents and other sponsors no doubt donates a lot. And even if the school doesn't have their own private beach, one of their sponsors might have one. It's not that much of a stretch to assume that they let the school use it for their activities.
Malda

Post by Malda »

This is what I imagine Hanako wearing:
Bara

Post by Bara »

Private beaches? Where the heck is this coming from? They do have a pool there at the school where they could swim without getting stared at as they would at a public place.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
russianspy1234

Post by russianspy1234 »

Malda wrote:This is what I imagine Hanako wearing:
this is what I imagine hanako wearing

Last edited by Silentcook on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DON'T quote images that were just posted, people...
Drewski

Post by Drewski »

russianspy1234 wrote:
Malda wrote:This is what I imagine Hanako wearing:
this is what I imagine hanako wearing
I see what you did there.
Last edited by Silentcook on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DON'T quote images that were just posted, people...
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

Bara wrote:Private beaches? Where the heck is this coming from? They do have a pool there at the school where they could swim without getting stared at as they would at a public place.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BeachEpisode
PsychoPJ

Post by PsychoPJ »

Bara wrote:Private beaches? Where the heck is this coming from? They do have a pool there at the school where they could swim without getting stared at as they would at a public place.
Pools aren't as romantic as the beaches. Can't have watermelon smashing. How else can we see Rin's badass capoeira skillz? :D
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

hey i'm with you on this one, i don't know either
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Snicket wrote:
hey i'm with you on this one, i don't know either
I think I am to blame for that. Told them that I did not like the idea of skimpy swimsuits because I (Hisao) would probably get jealous because of all the other cripples oogling my (his) girl.
As a solution some people suggested a private beach.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Deimos wrote:I think I am to blame for that. Told them that I did not like the idea of skimpy swimsuits because I (Hisao) would probably get jealous because of all the other cripples oogling my (his) girl.
As a solution some people suggested a private beach.
Oh, I understand your train of thought. I was just surprissed at how fast some folks were to try to place KS into an anime fomula, and a cheesy one at that. KS is a product of a western dev team and for them to try to follow a japanese formula just doesn't make sense. It should break some new ground. I'd be very dissapointed if it does not after Act 1.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

I agree with you there, but i'd be a little disappointed if their wasn't some sort of swimsuit/ pool segment in the game.
Solunar

Post by Solunar »

PsychoPJ wrote: Pools aren't as romantic as the beaches. Can't have watermelon smashing. How else can we see Rin's badass capoeira skillz? :D
YES YES YES! I don't mind either way, but Rin doing a spin kick!!!! :oops: