Swimwear!?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Bara

Re: Swimwear!?

Post by Bara »

Envy wrote:
Bara wrote:
Suriko wrote:Do want Shizune and Lilly fighting for Hisao whilst in swimwear.
Swimsuits + hair pulling and clothes tearing catfight = Exposed Shizune and Lilly. Win all the way around. (for the audience anyway) :wink:
Contrary to popular opinion blind people are not all masters of CQC. It would be a very one sided fight.

And I would love to see it.
We are talking cat fight at the pool, not e-tool vs. bayonet inside Leningrad. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Envy

Post by Envy »

Bara wrote:We are talking cat fight at the pool, not e-tool vs. bayonet inside Leningrad. :lol:
Cat fight or armed conflict, blind people generally perform well in neither.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Lilly vs. Шизуней: Stalingrad Edition
Bara

Post by Bara »

Envy wrote:
Bara wrote:We are talking cat fight at the pool, not e-tool vs. bayonet inside Leningrad. :lol:
Cat fight or armed conflict, blind people generally perform well in neither.
Once they close to grappling range the blind persons disadvantage is reduced. A cat fight is almost by definition grappling since most of them consist of 90% verbal abuse and the other 10% of hairpulling and clothes tearing. As long as the tops go anything else is bonus between Lilly and Shizune at the pool. :lol:

How the hell did we get into Lilly vs. Shizune anyway?

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Juno

Post by Juno »

Bara wrote:How the hell did we get into Lilly vs. Shizune anyway?
Well, it's the most game-related thing I've read on this thread after all. :P
Bara

Post by Bara »

Juno wrote:
KS Female Mixed Martial Arts? Ewww, just say no!

abscess

Post by abscess »

Bara wrote:
Juno wrote:
KS Female Mixed Martial Arts? Ewww, just say no!
Hey, that's not so bad an idea! Rin's ground play would be interesting to see, with only being capable of using her legs.... hmmm~ what kind of.... *ahem*.... "intriguing" poses would there be? I can only imagine :)
Siiiiigh....
AutisticPsycho

Post by AutisticPsycho »

abscess wrote:
Bara wrote: KS Female Mixed Martial Arts? Ewww, just say no!
Hey, that's not so bad an idea! Rin's ground play would be interesting to see, with only being capable of using her legs.... hmmm~ what kind of.... *ahem*.... "intriguing" poses would there be? I can only imagine :)

And that's all I have to say.
Me: Hey guys! Hey guys!
Devs: What?
Me: Ampu-tan and Erika cameo!
Devs: No. We have had a lot of threads like this, and we don't need more. *LOCK'D*
Me: Nyoro~n
abscess

Post by abscess »

AutisticPsycho wrote: [awesome pic]
And that's all I have to say.
And that, my fellow forum members, is fucking AWESOME. It makes me want to draw Rin kicking ass (pun intended).
Siiiiigh....
russianspy1234

Post by russianspy1234 »

Caesius wrote:Lilly vs. Шизуней: Stalingrad Edition
i like how you russianized shizune instead of the name that actually can occur in russian
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Although I possess varying degrees of sympathy for Lilly and Shizune I do not think either of them would stoop as low as a catfight. The idea certainly has it's appeal but it would shatter the dignity of the characters and that would be at least for Lilly's image a big blow.

And it has already been mentioned in this thread but I do not believe both Shizune and Lilly would like to be swimming at the same time as the other. Lilly enjoys a relaxed atmosphere in her free time and would avoid irritation like that. And Shizune would rather implement any visit to the pool/beach into some plan of hers and would have made certain that there is no distraction for Hisao.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
toast

Post by toast »

Synoptic wrote:
Caesius wrote:Lilly would wear a plain bikini. Emi would go for frilly polkadots. Rin would wear boy's swim trunks and wonder why all the dudes are staring at her chest. Misha would make due with a wet T-shirt.
Agree so far but I really don't think Shizune will got for a one piece, maybe some white bikini with tons of cleavage (reminds me of Full Metal Panic lol) AND get all tsundere about it.

Also, Hanako barely goes to class due to her shyness let alone get half naked... no way we're gonna see Hanako in a swimsuit.
But, if by some miracle, there will be a swimsuit wearing Hanako in the full version, then I'm anticipating a mass of people going like "OMG!" at the first and almost full sight of ALL of her burns. :shock:
Well, there goes the idea for that scene.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

russianspy1234 wrote:
Caesius wrote:Lilly vs. Шизуней: Stalingrad Edition
i like how you russianized shizune instead of the name that actually can occur in russian
Funny thing; someone on another forum said that the flag I designed for Shizune looked like something the Super Nazis would use.* So it may in fact be the other way around...

With that in mind, what kind of swimsuit would Super Nazis wear?

*Specifically he said, "Boy is your face going to be red when the Super-Nazis choose that exact symbol to be on their flag."
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Caesius wrote: Funny thing; someone on another forum said that the flag I designed for Shizune looked like something the Super Nazis would use.* So it may in fact be the other way around...

With that in mind, what kind of swimsuit would Super Nazis wear?
Anyone who has some familiarity with nazis should know they would never ever use a six-pointed-star that flag is something a really bad communist country/faction would use. Or one federal state that seperates itself from the US could use it.

Anyway the answer to your question is obvious because they would wear military swimwear, SCUBA-gear, harpunes, swimming glasses with integrated infrared sensors, selfdetonating devices etc. Oh, and Super Nazi officers should wear razor sharp iron crosses for underwater warfare for slicing enemy ships in two.

Or do you want to see blond, blue-eyed Aryan women in white suits or beachwear that resembles leather - happily skipping along ethnically cleaned beaches in their civilan lives?
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Loki

Post by Loki »

Dragging it vaguely back on to the plausibility of the beach episode, as far as I know Lilly's from a wealthy family, so she could have a beach scene (perhaps by extension, Hanako; Lilly 'loans' it for the two lovebirds?)