Who is your least favorite KS person? RANT!!!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

archon536

Re: Who is your least favorite KS person? RANT!!!

Post by archon536 »

I dislike Shizune. She's waayyy too bossy and over the top. Yeah, she's smart, and you gotta' admire how dedicated and on top of things she is, but damn, girl! Stop getting in Hisao's face!

Also, I really don't like the idea that every conversation with her has to be a giant battle of nonsensical wits. If you ask me, that's more of an opponent/mild enemy than a friend.
Lilly > Hanako = Rin > Emi > Shizune
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

Although all the characters in KS are likable to one degree or another, I would have to say that I like Muto the least. What's strange about this though is WHY I don't like him, I can't exactly put my finger on him. He seems like the type of person who would be a dick, but he never says or does anything that would suggest that he is. He just gives off this weird aura that says "I'm not friendly", but hey maybe the dev's wanted him to be that way. All the other characters are enjoyable at a minimum, but even in the scenes where Muto seems pretty indifferent (Which is most of them) I just feel like he want's Hisao to stop talking to him and leave.
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

Yeah, I second Muto. It's not that I hate his character. His role is important. It's just that he's a nonentity. His most shining moment is when he is catching up with Hisao midweek in the demo, yet his only opportunity to reveal some personality is his unconvincing enthusiasm about scientific developments. I could only imagine him muttering this in a monotone drawl.

Runner up goes to Head Nurse. One moment he's affable, the next he's bipolar. Pick a temperment you prick! You're breaking my rhythm!

As for Misha's laughter: I think it is abused, but it has its occasions. Although if we learn she does have a hearing disability with tinnitus as one of its symptoms, then I will see her laughter as more of a pressure release valve to escape from going mad listening to a tinny noise in her ear. I will find her more sympathetic if so.
Imagine me and you...