Dramatic

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

minkus

Re: Dramatic

Post by minkus »

G0t0 wrote:Like the reaction each girl would get when you tell them that you love them.
Hanako would bolt out of the room before you could finish saying it.

Kenji: I wear a hat now.
ubergeneral

What do you think the other girls reaction will be when....

Post by ubergeneral »

they find out that Hisao had sex with their friend?

The girls tend to go in pairs so if something happens between one of them (presumibly in a relationship with Hisao) a Hisao how do you think they would react?

For example if when Lily has sex with Hisao what do you think Hannako will think when she finds out? Do you think Lily would have already discusses it with her? Do you think she would keep it a secret?

I can see drama happening if it catches one them by surprise so I ask what you think?

Post by Guest »

Let's consider possible drama scenarios:

Kenji: after drinking another bottle of whisky he goes really crazy and starts to damage every feminist in his way. he'll do anything to stop femisit invasion! He can not fight them face to face: it's too many of them. So he takes another approach. If he can't stop invasion, then he can at least slow it down. Killing feminists is best method, but if he'll get caught, femists will eliminate him using pro-feminist court system. He can not afford this. So he choose to start with more safe approach to train his skills, moving furniture in Lily room, hiding legs of Emi while she sleeping - even corrupted courts will not jail him for that. If they''ll catch him, he'll say "I did it because I like these girls". Yes, with this flattering way he'll definitely decieve them. Everything that can be used by feminists, must be secretly destroyed by HIM, Kenjil-Last-Hope-of-MAN-kind. :twisted:

Sister of Lilly. She might not be happy that her sister waste most of time with protagonist and not with her. She wants her sister back. Step by step, she seduces Hisao(or ask someone to seduce him). Then she telling Lilly, that Hisao is fucking wominazer and can not be trusted. She decided to break them apart, because she knows what is better for Lilly. "Lilly, this bastard was never interested in you. Do you know that everytime while you went out with him, he always looket at other girls? ". :oops:

Misha: one day she'll think that being a proxy between protagonist and Shizune is not fun. Boring. Too broing. But what if make this more funny? What about mistranslations? They can be funny. Of course she is not idiot to mistranslate "yes" to "no". But when Shizune says "I love roses, I hate violets" who can tell that she said 'roses' insteads of 'violets' and vice versa? What a foolishn mistranslation. Was is intentional? Even Misha can not tell. And then! And then! Of course Hisao buys violets and gives them to Shizune. He. Hee. Heee. His face becoming really funny when Shizune throws flowers in the window and slaps him. :lol:

Nurse. Hisao wonders, why Hanako becoming more silent and shier each day. Then at one moment
Then at one moment Misha sends him to basement to pick something for yet another festival.
He enters basement and suddenly notices that nurse use drug to put Hanako to amnesia and sleep, then rape her. Hisao shocked. He cannot see it. In shock he leaves basement. "what's with you, Hisao?" asks him his hometeacher. Hisao explains. "That's bad. I'll take care of it" says teacher. Hisao leaves. During his trip he think "wait. What sensei was doing near the basement?" He silently returns. He hearing "that's bad, nurse, somebody knows about our little fun here." Hisao notices that Hanako still motionlessly lying on floor.
Now he has only five words in his mind "FIND. AXE. KILL. THEM. NOW." :shock:

tl;dr: I believe KS can be extremly dramatic.
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

Some Misha drama is inevitable. :S
That thought is scary :/
"...!"
Seroanth

Re: What do you think the other girls reaction will be when....

Post by Seroanth »

ubergeneral wrote:they find out that Hisao had sex with their friend?

The girls tend to go in pairs so if something happens between one of them (presumibly in a relationship with Hisao) a Hisao how do you think they would react?

For example if when Lily has sex with Hisao what do you think Hannako will think when she finds out? Do you think Lily would have already discusses it with her? Do you think she would keep it a secret?

I can see drama happening if it catches one them by surprise so I ask what you think?
I think Lilly is mature enough to accept that Hisao chose Hanako over her.(if he does)
Snapped

Post by Snapped »

I'm guessing the most drama-drama would come from Shizunes path, simply because she enjoys a good verbal spar. One of these days in between the verbal flirting and teasing, someones gonna say the wrong thing, and Shizune is going to get upset and stonewall you hard. Misha would try and get them back to normal, which is a little drama but not the way everyone expects.
toast

Post by toast »

Super Guest Man wrote:
Rednal wrote:They've learned and adapted to them and its unlikely that their disability was born of a traumatic accident as Rin, Emi and Hanako's could have been (not saying its not possible, just likely)
Wasn't Rin born with short arms? And surgery was performed to reduce them to nubs?
Yeah, but considering most people don't remember anything from when they were like one or so, I doubt it would be traumatic for her. Besides, the arms were pretty much mangled to bits, and having them as stubs would be easier to manage (or at least that's what is seems to me).
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
Riku

Post by Riku »

minkus wrote:
G0t0 wrote:Like the reaction each girl would get when you tell them that you love them.
Hanako would bolt out of the room before you could finish saying it.
"I- Image"

YES.
Xenokitten

Post by Xenokitten »

I'm hoping for "cliche" drama. Maybe because I'm a girl... maybe because I like drama... I dunno... I want to feel for the characters. I want them to seem "real" have flaws (beyond their obvious disabilities, I mean like deep emotional/psychological/character flaws) that the main character helps them to overcome, and so on. I want the defining moment to be when hisao and each girl opens up about their disability. Hisao already hates talking about his own and gets defensive about it. The girls leave me wondering, even though it says on the original art work a little bit about some of them. I want to hear it from the girl's point of view as they open their private lives/hearts/etc up to Hisao. I want to experience a full range of emotion, suspense, tears, laughter, etc. That's what makes a truly great VN, and makes memorable characters.

I don't care much for drama like love triangles (misha/shizune) and I don't really see it playing out that way. I see it more like each girl is paired up because they "complete eachother" so to say and are a good fit

Misha is loud, shizune can't hear her. Shizune can't speak, Misha knows sign.
Rin has no arms, Emi has no legs
Hanako has scars, Lily is blind. Lily can't see, Hanako helps her with grocery shopping, navigating offcampus

The girls need eachother and are dependent on one another. And I don't think that will really change once Hisao enters a relationship with them. If you care about your friends in real life you don't just turn your back on them once you have a boy/girlfriend. A well balanced social life is key to any healthy relationship
whiteflags

Post by whiteflags »

Thinking about Shizune's route, it would make sense to me if while teaching Hisao sign language, she thought it was a bit unfair. Especially if Hisao takes a lazy approach and depends on Misha to teach everything. That would promote feelings like "Try doing something yourself!" That's as far as I can take that idea. Misha also seems ... accident prone. If you're too much of a player (Sorry bout your bad luck Misha. Hey Shicchan, are you bra-less? ;) ) Shizune will SOUL punch you, like any other woman. I can perceive a need to keep both halves happy despite them being bros for life.

It's lamer than I expected writing it down, but real life friends can also be lame. IRL I had a situation like this, between a girl and another guy. With some poor choices, I got the bad end.
X is scientifically proven to Y.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Snapped wrote:I'm guessing the most drama-drama would come from Shizunes path, simply because she enjoys a good verbal spar. One of these days in between the verbal flirting and teasing, someones gonna say the wrong thing, and Shizune is going to get upset and stonewall you hard. Misha would try and get them back to normal, which is a little drama but not the way everyone expects.
This got me thinking... Since Misha may like Hisao as well as Shizune, this may cause drama and they may fight over him and stuff. So I was wondering what would an argument between Misha and Shizune be like? It wouldn't be like Lilly's fight because Misha was translating everything. In this one, you'd only hear Misha's side of the fight. Unless perhaps you have already been taught sign language, but it is an interesting scenario.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.