What would sex with each of the girls be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Bara

Re: What would sex with each of the girls be like?

Post by Bara »

Roxius wrote:
abscess wrote:
Roxius wrote: Hmm...she's like a bird, going wherever and doing whatever she pleases...

...that kinda pisses me off for some reason. I still like her better than Emi, though.
Well, I'm just putting my two cents, it's not that I know more than anyone else. Who knows? If Rin was indeed the one that did Kenji, she may have been too freaked out after it to know what to do, and being a weird person as she is, "the manliest man on Earth" probably misunderstood everything. Thus we have Rin, freaked out after having sex with Kenji, being weird and having more experience than the average.
And yes, I'm also more interested in Rin than Emi. Emi probably is the one I'm least interested in.
Pseudo-lolis frighten me. At the moment, my list for whose paths I'm going to do is a current tie between Hanako, Lilly, Rin and Shizune with Emi being the last one just so I can get full completion.
Its wierd that folks can look beyond the various missing limbs, scars and such, but say "loli" and most guys back up faster than you can believe. As a fan of Emi, can you look beyond her lack of a classic hourglass figure and examine at her as a character? :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Krull

Post by Krull »

The main reason is you say "loli" and most guys run like a sheep in the south,because words like "pedofile" and "child molester" go flying through our heads :lol:

Personally I don't care for it and I'd rather have someone who is at least like Hanako,Rin or Lilly etc. they look older then Emi who gives off that "I'm eight years old" vibe and makes me........well,shrivel :shock:
"Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane."

Philip K. Dick, Valis

"I just can't stop"~Me
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Bara wrote:
vermithrx wrote: I can't think of anything for Hanako that hasn't already been mentioned, hmm. *shrug*
Well everyone goes to fire for her. What about the opposite? Ice!
Oh! Ice might not be so good though, unless she actually likes having goosflesh and shivering. That could be a turn on for Hisao though, you never know.

How about just water? Like having sex in the shower, bathtub or a hot spring. Has the double effects of being both soothing and somewhat obscuring her scars with mist.
Nosson

Post by Nosson »

Not for me, I am a proud lolicon! I think Emi is just as beautiful as any of the others... just not in personality, like a said, the "LOL! Exercise and Eat Right!" just aint my thing...

Also I agree with hot spring! That would make a perfect place to go with Hanako on a date :3
Bara

Post by Bara »

So you think being surrounded/covered by water would soothe her mind a bit?

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Bara

Post by Bara »

Krull wrote:The main reason is you say "loli" and most guys run like a sheep in the south,because words like "pedofile" and "child molester" go flying through our heads :lol:

Personally I don't care for it and I'd rather have someone who is at least like Hanako,Rin or Lilly etc. they look older then Emi who gives off that "I'm eight years old" vibe and makes me........well,shrivel :shock:
To quote Jessica Rabbit, "I'm not bad; I'm just drawn that way." For Emi we could change it to, "I'm not loli. I'm just drawn that way.". :lol:

vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Bara wrote:So you think being surrounded/covered by water would soothe her mind a bit?
Only in the sense that floating in water or feeling it flow across your body can be a soothing experience. (I like standing in the rain. *shrug*) It's not like she's afraid that the whole world will burst into flames around her the moment she experiences intense emotion. :lol: This isn't a Stephen King novel.

Edit: Sorry about the typo there abscess, fixed. Been a long time since I've mentioned or read his name anywhere.
Last edited by vermithrx on Sat May 23, 2009 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Don't you mean Stephen King?
Anyway, all that watery sex and Hanako made me imagine the H-scene being underwater, and you know how people say that when underwater it's kinda like being in zero-g, which then led me to imagine the sex scene either in space or while sky-diving...

Also, about Emi being a fake loli. I didn't consider her a loli, just not as developed as her female counterparts. The reason I'm not so interested is pretty much like Nosson's, probably my idea of her may change in the final release.
Siiiiigh....
Bara

Post by Bara »

abscess wrote:Also, about Emi being a fake loli. I didn't consider her a loli, just not as developed as her female counterparts. The reason I'm not so interested is pretty much like Nosson's, probably my idea of her may change in the final release.
Emi's path writer more or less said Emi didn't have much to do with the Festival so she just kinda breezed through Act 1. I suppose if Act 1 included a track meet it would have been different.
I don't wanna have to be patient and wait for the final product; I guess it sucks to be me. :wink:

ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

Ami: I don't dislike her as much as the others. I'll admit that she didn't get as much development as the other girls but she seems to have potential

Rin: Not sure if she is a virgin or not. If anything she wouldn't beat around the bush about it. She would just say it.

Hanako: I really don't think she has a thing for candles. She would have to be terrified of them. Really I don't really she her having sex very easily. But I could be wrong. She might end up becoming very clingy towards hisao.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Silentcook wrote:Thread culled. Hopefully I won't have to cull it further.
I wasn't sure where this thread was headed after page 7. I guess it's better this way?

Anyway, serius poast tiem.

I do hope that all of the girls have very different tastes and personalities when it comes to the H-scenes, and that none of them turn out to be too predictable (especially in regards to how they deal with the pain of losing their virginity).

Hanako: Should definitely be the shyest and most submissive of them, as well as the one requiring the gentlest sex (in the missionary position). Instead of crying after sex, she should give the sweetest, most loving smile you can imagine, but almost trying to hide it in a curled-up position - as though saying "thank you" without saying it. Best at making the sex feel rewarding.

Emi: In order for her H-scenes to not feel like we're watching CP (and to be consistent with her personality), she should be pretty demanding of and dominating over Hisao (almost to the point of raping him), and should be able to bear the pain of losing her virginity. She also seems like the type who would get mad if Hisao were to stop halfway and would finish the job herself. Best with her hips/thighs.

Shizune: Should be able to give the most boner-inducing "fuck me" expression. Also demanding of Hisao, and expects him to put as much effort into it as she does (rather than just getting on top of him and going wild). Best at titjobs and in doing just the right things to turn you on.

Lilly: Her H-scenes should be heavy on sensual/teasing gestures and playful (if slightly dirty) talk. Less shy than Hanako but more subtle than Shizune. Best kisser/blowjobs.

Rin: Not really sure what kind of H-scene her personality would entail. It seems her fans have a good idea though. Should be the most unpredictable. Best footjobs.
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

Man, it just feels so hard to imagine any of them in a sex scene IMO... :?
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Roxius wrote:Man, it just feels so hard to imagine any of them in a sex scene IMO... :?
Don't you fantasize about girls you know IRL? Shouldn't be any more difficult.

Anyway, I think I have an idea of what sex with Rin would be like:

I don't know, but I've been told (I don't know, but I've been told)
Eskimo pussy is mighty cold (Eskimo pussy is mighty cold)
Mmm, good (Mmm, good)
Feels good (Feels good)
Is good (Is good)
Real good (Real good)
Tastes good (Tastes good)
Mighty good (Mighty good)
Good for you (Good for you)
Good for me (Good for me)

(and yes, I'm saying she would be frigid during sex)
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

Caesius wrote:
Roxius wrote:Man, it just feels so hard to imagine any of them in a sex scene IMO... :?
Yeah, but...these aren't real girls, and they don't look like real girls either...anime and manga has ruined my perspectives in how rl girls look...
By the way, what girls am I supposed to fantasize about?
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Roxius wrote:
Caesius wrote:
Yeah, but...these aren't real girls, and they don't look like real girls either...anime and manga has ruined my perspectives in how rl girls look...
By the way, what girls am I supposed to fantasize about?
Girls you find cute?