Birthday!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Minister of Gloom

Re: Birthday!

Post by Minister of Gloom »

kosherbacon wrote:I shall consume charred flesh in celebration of BBQ-tan's birthday.
Makes you wander, then, what should be eaten at Rin's birthday. Nonexistent arms? It actually sounds weird enough to fit...
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Minister of Gloom wrote:
kosherbacon wrote:I shall consume charred flesh in celebration of BBQ-tan's birthday.
Makes you wander, then, what should be eaten at Rin's birthday. Nonexistent arms? It actually sounds weird enough to fit...
Chicken wings?
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Wokka

Post by Wokka »

cpl_crud wrote:For those that are counting, If Hanako were alive today, she'd be 21.
This is something I'd wondered about, whether Hanako is older than the other characters since she would have missed a lot of school after the fire while she heals and then rehab. Also if she'd ever refused to go to school long enough to not graduate to the next year since she would have gone to a regular school for several years before transferring to Yamaku.

Either way, happy birthday Hanako
Wokka
You know, like Pac Man: wokka wokka wokka wokka

Arias

Post by Arias »

neumanproductions wrote:DSC00012.JPG
Looks like DESU is being shown up. Happy birthday Burn-tan!
Yandere is God-tier
Extremist_Line

Post by Extremist_Line »

Mercutio wrote:happy birthday, Hanako!

..hey, if she's 21, that means she can drink legally here in the US.... :mrgreen:
She would have already been able to drink in Japan. I'm pretty sure legal drinking in Japan is 20.
"Anyone can say they're your friend, few can prove it." -Me
Hanako >/= Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Rin
Currently:Finished all but Rin. Taking a break for now.
http://extremistline.deviantart.com/
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Extremist_Line wrote:
Mercutio wrote:happy birthday, Hanako!

..hey, if she's 21, that means she can drink legally here in the US.... :mrgreen:
She would have already been able to drink in Japan. I'm pretty sure legal drinking in Japan is 20.
Which seems kind of meaningless in a country where you can buy alcoholic beverages from vending machines (or so I hear), but that's another topic altogether....

Anyway, I can't help but imagine Hanako shyly going down to the store and buying a bottle of wine to drink all alone in her room. ;_;
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Minister of Gloom

I can't help but imagine her stealing Kenji's whiskey, and it's pretty damn hilarious.
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Csihar wrote:
Minister of Gloom wrote: Makes you wander, then, what should be eaten at Rin's birthday. Nonexistent arms? It actually sounds weird enough to fit...
Chicken wings?
"Hisao, why do they call them buffalo wings if..."

"Actually, they're named after Buffalo, New York."

*Rin pouts*
"Oh. That's no fun..."
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Wokka wrote:
cpl_crud wrote:For those that are counting, If Hanako were alive today, she'd be 21.
This is something I'd wondered about, whether Hanako is older than the other characters since she would have missed a lot of school after the fire while she heals and then rehab. Also if she'd ever refused to go to school long enough to not graduate to the next year since she would have gone to a regular school for several years before transferring to Yamaku.

Either way, happy birthday Hanako
Wokka
Actually, they are all the same age. The game takes place in 2007, so all the girls are 17/18.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Just realized that all the characters are my age, but the only one I'm actually older than is Misha...

...unless one of them was born in 1990?
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

kosherbacon wrote:"Hisao, why do they call them buffalo wings if..."

"Actually, they're named after Buffalo, New York."

*Rin pouts*
"Oh. That's no fun..."
Definitely something Rin would do XD

Belated happy birthday to Hanako :3
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
Minister of Gloom

So, hm, any eyeball related delicacies for Lilly's birthday feast? At least you won't have to explain anything, tell her they are olives or something :|
Tahtorak

Post by Tahtorak »

As I type this post, it is currently February 7th. On that note, it says on http://katawa-shoujo.com/characters.php#lilly that February 7th is Lilly Satou's Birthday! Let us congratulate every one's favorite blind blond girl by showing our appreciation for her! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLY!

Oh, and congratulations to Lilly for having her path script finalized!
.., ,
-M
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

We'll it seems i'm not the first to recognize this special event. 12:43 CST so i'm a little late but all is well, right Lilly.
Off to fetch a gift...away!
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
ChaoticGrowth

Post by ChaoticGrowth »

Technically, because I'm in PST, it's currently only 11 of the clock on February 6, but I want to make sure that I recognize Lilly's birthday, and I may or may not have time to do so tomorrow. Besides, in Japan, it's actually 4 in the afternoon, February 7, so hopefully my time zone issue is excusable.

In any case, Happy Birthday Lilly! I salute the Devs for managing to time the completion of her path's direction so suitably. :D