A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Smoku

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by Smoku »

/a/ gets more stupid and stupid by day.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Smoku wrote:/a/ gets more stupid and stupid by day.
Hey, /a/ is their punchbowl. The moderators in there can float all the turds they want in it and call it deeeelicious if it pleases them. :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Jojje

Post by Jojje »

I miss the writefag threads. :(
I've run out of Bromont archives.
"Yeah, I like doing it in a horizontal position more, if you know what I mean.
But it can't be helped, can't ask the wall to lay down."
UnknownFan

Post by UnknownFan »

Yes, it does feel a little empty now, after almost a year of those threads.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

indeed, it's kind of a bummer that it turned out this way. Sadly there isn't much we can do about it. Even if we go to a different sight and do these, it wouldn't be the same.
DMTucker

Post by DMTucker »

Snicket wrote:indeed, it's kind of a bummer that it turned out this way. Sadly there isn't much we can do about it. Even if we go to a different sight and do these, it wouldn't be the same.
Wouldn't you say that something would be better than nothing atleast? Surely if you found somewhere that would accept you then you could eventually build the fanbase back up.
Niko Sharquez

Post by Niko Sharquez »

DMTucker wrote:
Snicket wrote:indeed, it's kind of a bummer that it turned out this way. Sadly there isn't much we can do about it. Even if we go to a different sight and do these, it wouldn't be the same.
Wouldn't you say that something would be better than nothing atleast? Surely if you found somewhere that would accept you then you could eventually build the fanbase back up.
Listen to this man. It's like new game+. You're starting over, but not with nothing.
DMTucker

Post by DMTucker »

Every time I saw someone post the place where Niggawatts was apparently a moderator, it always seemed to get swept under the rug and ignored. Have any of the writers looked at this place as a possible move? If the writethreads wont be banned there I think its our ebst chance. Start from scratch with the loyal fans here and build a new viewer base yaknow?

Post by Guest »

DMTucker wrote:Every time I saw someone post the place where Niggawatts was apparently a moderator, it always seemed to get swept under the rug and ignored. Have any of the writers looked at this place as a possible move? If the writethreads wont be banned there I think its our ebst chance. Start from scratch with the loyal fans here and build a new viewer base yaknow?
I agree with ya man. Everytime I see Niggawatts post that it seems to get ignored because something else is happening. =\

If they stated up there I'd be more than willing to read them when they come out. I rarely did for the last few months because I got caught up in other things. But if they started up again, I'd make more of an effort to read them again.
LiquidOcelot

Post by LiquidOcelot »

Update: posted my shit in fanworks. Screw /a/, I'll continue my writing there.

Aside: I've been using my spare time giving my new tablet a workout.
Doing a bit of crossover art between KS and a certain other game.
I've never done a completely digital illustration, its been quite the learning experience.
For now it's a Lilly drawing, linework is almost done and I should start colouring soon.
Depending on how it turns out I might try the rest of the cast, we'll see what happens.
/k/ - politics
/k/ - bullshit/general
Arias

Post by Arias »

/a/ has been having quite a few KS threads lately, even if they are just people posting the shimmie.
Maybe the heat has died down enough to try a thread?
Yandere is God-tier
Bara

Post by Bara »

Arias wrote:/a/ has been having quite a few KS threads lately, even if they are just people posting the shimmie.
Maybe the heat has died down enough to try a thread?
Doubt it. It's their sand box. Best not to crap in it. The mods on /a/ only like the smell of their own turds. :wink:
All my petty scatological humor aside; fan-fic threads are pretty much straight up contrary to the site rules according to when I last read them. Best option is to find another site which is accepting of the threads (freechan anyone?) and then notify /a/ about the threads. I mean whats a little more spam to /a/. :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Arias

Post by Arias »

It has been 2 months already so I don't think it would change much to go to another website.
We just need one writer to take the first step so the others can follow.
Yandere is God-tier
Layzuhl

Post by Layzuhl »

I haven't really read any since Yamaku Man and Storyteller stopped. That, and Orange Ringo.
Swx

Post by Swx »

I miss negi, Niggawatts, bromont, and laughing man. I NEED THEM. Well i cant do anything about it. FUCK.