KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

DuaneMoody

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by DuaneMoody »

If there were a drawfag thread on here, I'd request a picture of the hallway outside Nurse's office where in the window we can see the silhouette of Hisao clutching his chest, and seated in the hallway VERY pregnant Rin, Misha, Emi, Shizune, Lilly and Kenji with differing expressions.
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

DuaneMoody wrote:If there were a drawfag thread on here, I'd request a picture of the hallway outside Nurse's office where in the window we can see the silhouette of Hisao clutching his chest, and seated in the hallway VERY pregnant Rin, Misha, Emi, Shizune, Lilly and Kenji with differing expressions.
Wow, I read that, got to the first segment before reading about the pregnant everybody... and thought that would make an awesome tragic image. I MAY DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Pimmy wrote:
DuaneMoody wrote:If there were a drawfag thread on here, I'd request a picture of the hallway outside Nurse's office where in the window we can see the silhouette of Hisao clutching his chest, and seated in the hallway VERY pregnant Rin, Misha, Emi, Shizune, Lilly and Kenji with differing expressions.
Wow, I read that, got to the first segment before reading about the pregnant everybody... and thought that would make an awesome tragic image. I MAY DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
Sometimes people in this forum scare me just a little bit. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Bara wrote:just a little bit.
I'll try harder next time.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Bara wrote:Sometimes people in this forum scare me just a little bit. :lol:
lol, and you're just now saying this about people who want to play a VN that's about trying to stick it into cripple girls?

Yeah, I would say the people on this forum are just a bit creepy, rofl
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
jijhijhet

Post by jijhijhet »

KS is not the only good on /a/

http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... d/22394795
http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... d/22428327

two very long good disscusion[/u] threads about haruhi

just showing
I kare not about grammer ro speling
Bara

Post by Bara »

DuaneMoody wrote:
Bara wrote:just a little bit.
I'll try harder next time.
No need to go out of your way on my account. :D

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Bara

Post by Bara »

Validus Razgriz wrote:
Bara wrote:Sometimes people in this forum scare me just a little bit. :lol:
lol, and you're just now saying this about people who want to play a VN that's about trying to stick it into cripple girls?

Yeah, I would say the people on this forum are just a bit creepy, rofl
Hmm, I wouldn't call it creepy so much as it is a little intimidating to see how some folks just creatively spark ideas off of each other and it can almost become a feeding frenzy of ideas.

Heh, I didn't know there was some sort of physical standards/test for desiring sex? (You must be this tall ----- before you can orgasm. You must have "X" number of limbs, read a vision chart, hear between "X" and "X" hertz before you can want to have hot, sweaty sex until you are gasping for air.) :lol:
Creepy is denying humans have sex drives because they are "crippled". To me that is calling them non-human and making them "things" and not people.

But maybe I just wanna sex up the lil double ampute loli chick. :twisted:

SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Bara wrote: But maybe I just wanna sex up the lil double ampute loli chick. :twisted:
when people say things like that it makes me feel bad about liking Emi. :(
Bara

Post by Bara »

SirMax wrote:
Bara wrote: But maybe I just wanna sex up the lil double ampute loli chick. :twisted:
I just like to keep people guessing how much of an ass i realy am, so I throw out a few comments like that. :lol:
I start out figuring everyone is 100% ass and work my way down from there based on how they act. :wink:

SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Bara wrote:
SirMax wrote:
I just like to keep people guessing how much of an ass i realy am, so I throw out a few comments like that. :lol:
I start out figuring everyone is 100% ass and work my way down from there based on how they act. :wink:
Not that bad of an idea on the interwebs, I suppose. Also, I shall join the ranks of the Rinfidels. :D
Bara

Post by Bara »

SirMax wrote:Not that bad of an idea on the interwebs, I suppose. Also, I shall join the ranks of the Rinfidels. :D
Ok, thats 2 of us. We will have a synod and decide on the secret handshake. :lol:
All Hail the Slingbade Gawdess. :twisted:

Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Bara wrote:Heh, I didn't know there was some sort of physical standards/test for desiring sex?
That's not what I meant. I'm speaking more about a fetish for crippled people being weird/creepy to some people.
Bara wrote:Creepy is denying humans have sex drives because they are "crippled". To me that is calling them non-human and making them "things" and not people.
So, you're basically saying that asexual people are non-human? Not really an actual accusation, just playing Devil's Advocate.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Bara

Post by Bara »

Validus Razgriz wrote:
Bara wrote:Heh, I didn't know there was some sort of physical standards/test for desiring sex?
That's not what I meant. I'm speaking more about a fetish for crippled people being weird/creepy to some people.
Bara wrote:Creepy is denying humans have sex drives because they are "crippled". To me that is calling them non-human and making them "things" and not people.
So, you're basically saying that asexual people are non-human? Not really an actual accusation, just playing Devil's Advocate.
No, I say that asexuality is a sexuality in my mind. Zero is also a number, right?. I don't know what some PhD would say, but thats my opinion. I guess its worth all the electrons it takes to read it off the net, huh? :mrgreen: