KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Snicket

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Snicket »

sup guys, decided the hell with it and bought a router (except i put it my room, so my roommate can't break this one.)

here you guys go, lets give this another try.

http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... #p27374692

-BTW i just got off work, so thats why is is so late.

-Edit wahoooo! first post on page 100
Arias

Post by Arias »

I approve of the first post of the 100th page
Welcome back Snicket
Yandere is God-tier
DMTucker

Post by DMTucker »

Another great thread Snicket, though I cant help but wish Negi would come back :( I actually have a friend at his college and Im heading there later tonight to see Max Brooks (aka the writer of The Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z) give a presentation on wha tI can only assume would be about zombies. I was going to try and hunt him down while I was there but I suppose thats going to be improbable.
UnknownFan

Post by UnknownFan »

Nice thread, Snicket, definitely prefer this to the bodyswaps, I tried to reply but I don't think you checked easymodo.

;_;

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't for me that I keep bringing it up, but I've also seen quite a few potential votes in archived threads for fellows who are banned but wish to contribute, and I haven't seen anyone bring that up yet.
The Laughing Man

Post by The Laughing Man »

Congrats, Snicket. We have reached the 100 page landmark of this ZIGGURAT OF POWER.

I'm not going to be able to run a thread tonight, the people at my place of work apparently like me, so they want me back. C'est la vie, I suppose. Work is work.

Niggawatts, I'm still down for some tag team collaboration. Let's make a day out of it.
WAHAHAHA I AM USING THE INTERNET
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

UnknownFan wrote:Nice thread, Snicket, definitely prefer this to the bodyswaps, I tried to reply but I don't think you checked easymodo.

;_;

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't for me that I keep bringing it up, but I've also seen quite a few potential votes in archived threads for fellows who are banned but wish to contribute, and I haven't seen anyone bring that up yet.
Oh so your 'Hyakko-Fag. Yeah I was checking the archive this morning and saw that you posted. Sorry i usually don't check them when i'm doing a thread. I'll try to do that for now on.

Anyway, i'll try to do a thread tomorrow, but that all depends on when i get back into town.
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

The Laughing Man wrote:Congrats, Snicket. We have reached the 100 page landmark of this ZIGGURAT OF POWER.

I'm not going to be able to run a thread tonight, the people at my place of work apparently like me, so they want me back. C'est la vie, I suppose. Work is work.

Niggawatts, I'm still down for some tag team collaboration. Let's make a day out of it.
Hey, congrats. Try to weasel an extra dollar out of them, since THEY'RE asking YOU to come back. Tell them that you got an offer for this job that pays pretty well, or whatever. Or don't. I'd hate for you to lose your job again based on my advice.

Also, ffffffffff-fine, okay. I'll run a thread by myself tonight, and we'll set another date in the future for the double-team.

We'll double-team Lilly and fuck her blinder
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Captain Niggawatts

"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
VCR
lolbot

Post by VCR »

T'was a pretty bad time to do it methinks. Especially with all the faggotry going on in /a/ as of late. Ah well.
[13:00:51] <buckingham> why do you have to shit on my parade delta-kun you baka >_<
Captain Niggawatts

Oh noes, the thread is gone.

Also, I'm a sad because they thread was deleted, but I'm still happy that moderation is apparently being kicked into overdrive on /a/. Lord knows they need it. If worse comes to worser and we can't do threads on /a/ anymore, I'll just move it to some other board.

Either way, considering Anonymous-san doesn't have anything against "How was your day" threads, I doubt that our stories would be considered ban-worthy, but I dunno.

Since only a few threads are deleted, and usually on weekend nights, I have a suspicion that the deleting is all one janitor.
Arias

Post by Arias »

Captain Niggawatts wrote: I doubt that our stories would be considered ban-worthy, but I dunno.
I decided to get on the forums just now to talk about this exactly
What is going to happen if the Mod decides that he does not like the threads?
You guys going to move to easy modo or just let them die?
Yandere is God-tier
Captain Niggawatts

Arias wrote:
Captain Niggawatts wrote: I doubt that our stories would be considered ban-worthy, but I dunno.
I decided to get on the forums just now to talk about this exactly
What is going to happen if the Mod decides that he does not like the threads?
You guys going to move to easy modo or just let them die?
Well, Anonymous-San seems like a pretty cool guy, so I'm not TOO worried about it. I'll expect him to say "It's fine as long as you don't go overboard." Like I said, only like 1/5 of my threads per week get deleted, and that's usually only on Saturday. I'm pretty sure it's just one guy who doesn't consider them appropriate for the board that is deleting them. If he decides they are not kosher, there's a number of options we could do. We could see how /jp/, /tg/, or (god forbid) even /v/ would react to hosting them, or we could move them off-site entirely.

I'd like to avoid moving them off-site, though, because then it would basically be a circlejerk between the 5-ought writers and the 10-ought K-S forum-based readers of the stories, instead of entertainment for X0-such /a/ssholes.
The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

/tg/ has enough quest threads, please don't bring more.
Resident "morale officer".
callmeemo

Post by callmeemo »

The Commissar wrote:/tg/ has enough quest threads, please don't bring more.
If that's the case, wouldn't they fit in there? But then, the usual anon crowd would probably change drastically...
"From far away, it looks like someone vomited a herd of butterflies on the wall."
Magil

Post by Magil »

/jp/ will probably just spam the threads with "get out KS devs." Speaking from experience with KS threads on /jp/...