KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Validus Razgriz

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Wow, you guys had fun without me last night.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Validus Razgriz wrote:Wow, you guys had fun without me last night.
Hey i wasn't on either, so don't feel bad.
Validus Razgriz

The good news is that I finished Persona 4 last night.

The bad news is that I now have Persona 3 FES, and my friend lent me Azumanga Diaoh, lol.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

If you value you sanity, avoid Azumanga Diaoh...avoid it like the plague.
Validus Razgriz

Snicket wrote:If you value you sanity, avoid Azumanga Diaoh...avoid it like the plague.
Too late, already watched the first 5 episodes. When my friend said that "It's like an anime version of Seinfeld, a show about nothing" I had to watch it. Plus, Higurashi already sapped some of my sanity.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

hm it looks like there isn't going to be a thread tonight..*sigh* i was looking forward to it. Aw well maybe tomorrow.
Storyteller

Post by Storyteller »

My very sincere apologies, I had fully intended to do a thread tonight but I've only just returned home.

I had the realization that I had neglected to pay any attention to my imouto recently, she had been stuck with my grandparents with little to do but watch TV day in and day out for the summer-long.

So I took her out for this day. I hadn't expected that I would take so long but there was a delay during dinner and whilst walking her home she was so overcome with exhaustion such that we had to rest for awhile.
Hydra

Post by Hydra »

Validus Razgriz wrote:
Snicket wrote:Azumanga Diaoh
my friend said that "It's like an anime version of Seinfeld, a show about nothing
thats not how you spell Lucky Star...
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Storyteller wrote:My very sincere apologies, I had fully intended to do a thread tonight but I've only just returned home.

I had the realization that I had neglected to pay any attention to my imouto recently, she had been stuck with my grandparents with little to do but watch TV day in and day out for the summer-long.

So I took her out for this day. I hadn't expected that I would take so long but there was a delay during dinner and whilst walking her home she was so overcome with exhaustion such that we had to rest for awhile.
hey shit happens man. At least you helped you sis shake off some cabin fever.
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Validus Razgriz wrote:The good news is that I finished Persona 4 last night.

The bad news is that I now have Persona 3 FES, and my friend lent me Azumanga Diaoh, lol.
Just avoid Persona 3, it'll only depress you (especially after Persona 4)
whiteflags

Post by whiteflags »

Storyteller wrote:My very sincere apologies, I had fully intended to do a thread tonight but I've only just returned home.

I had the realization that I had neglected to pay any attention to my imouto recently ...
D'aww, me and my sister are about 18 months apart. Your post makes me wish I had a little sister like yours, who I could do that sort of thing with. Of our relationship, we're more like pals. Anyway, not to worry, I found something else to do with my time.
X is scientifically proven to Y.
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

Storyteller wrote:I had the realization that I had neglected to pay any attention to my imouto recently
daawwwwwwwwww

Did you go "HNNNNNG" after she went "Arigatou, Onii-chan =3" after you asked her out? :mrgreen:
"...!"
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

whiteflags wrote:
D'aww, me and my sister are about 18 months apart. Your post makes me wish I had a little sister like yours, who I could do that sort of thing with. Of our relationship, we're more like pals. Anyway, not to worry, I found something else to do with my time.
Better than 18 years apart. I barely get to see my sister, she moved to another state when I was like 2 or something )=
Validus Razgriz

whiteflags wrote:
I had the realization that I had neglected to pay any attention to my imouto recently ...
My sister is 4 years younger than me. I watch anime with her and her friends sometimes. They're the one's who got me to play Persona 4.
U.T. Raptor wrote:Just avoid Persona 3, it'll only depress you (especially after Persona 4)
Bah, I'm used to downer endings, if that's what you're getting at.
Hey, don't worry about it. If you have more important things to do, do them. I've got plenty of things to do right now, and I've been trying to make time for your threads.

Any idea when you're gonna do the next thread?
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

It looks like Storyteller was busy tonight