Misha+Shizune+Hisao Action?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Re: Misha+Shizune+Hisao Action?

Post by Guest »

silverleaftree wrote:
Metsuki Minamoru wrote:Well, it would be interesting to have a threesome scene, though it probably won't happen. I say this mostly because the original concept was that you have to pass a sign language class in order to "capture" Shizune, which pretty much erases the need for Misha almost altogether.
Say it isn't true! Misha! Noooooo~
Nothing there says that she'll be removed from the game entirely after the fact; I mean I get the impression the two of them are nearly inseperable. It's just she doesn't need to act as mediator anymore, and Shizune and Hisao won't be left just staring at each other when she goes somewhere else.
blind51de

Post by blind51de »

Since she's so popular with the VIPPERs, I'd highly advise against against taking her our or turning her into a Sacchin.
Green Lantern, please help me.
I have no arms.
SABAN

Post by SABAN »

vermithrx wrote:"Might as well," my ass. Saban, sex involving more than two people is not equal to a harem and I find forcing the characters of KS into such contrived circumstances distasteful. Judging from the demo, if anything akin to a threesome were to develope it would be in the form of polyamorie, which is about building meaningful, healthy relationships that just so happen to include more than two people.

Regardless, I wouldn't get my hopes too high for something like this. On RAITA's original artwork it is stated that the game is to discourage going for multiple girls and the devs seem fair fanatical about keeping to what they know of his vision.

What about multiple men?
SABAN wrote:Kenji+Nurse+Hisao = GAY END!
Add Muto, if you like the idea of four sweaty men doing the naughty.
erisi236

Post by erisi236 »

SABAN wrote:
SABAN wrote:Kenji+Nurse+Hisao = GAY END!
Add Muto, if you like the idea of four sweaty men doing the naughty.
Sounds like that one episode of South Park with the future people.

"Everyone back in the pile!"
"Iluvevery, single… one of ye… not you." - Lilly during another one of her drunken rampages.
Rozen

Post by Rozen »

eh.... I really can't see a threesome being romantic, but i'll admit a little yuri can be cute... and fapable
Metsuki Minamoru

Post by Metsuki Minamoru »

Wouldn't the situation be that, while Shizune climaxes, she signs it and Misha translates by making the orgasm sounds, all while Hisao is having a heart attack?
Fidelas

Post by Fidelas »

Metsuki Minamoru wrote:Wouldn't the situation be that, while Shizune climaxes, she signs it and Misha translates by making the orgasm sounds, all while Hisao is having a heart attack?
Since she seems to be able to vocalize, but can't speak intelligibly because she can't modulate her speech, she would make the orgasm sounds on her own.

Hisao would still be HHHNNNNGGGG-ing though.
Emi Footjob -> The Problem Really Is In Your Pants
eaterofsouls101

Post by eaterofsouls101 »

Metsuki Minamoru wrote:Well, it would be interesting to have a threesome scene, though it probably won't happen. I say this mostly because the original concept was that you have to pass a sign language class in order to "capture" Shizune, which pretty much erases the need for Misha almost altogether.
its gonna be pretty despressing if Misha goes bye bye T_T
TKPsycho wrote:You forgot heart.

And Kenji is captain planet.
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

eaterofsouls101 wrote:
From what Aura said in the Fakku interview yesterday, it doesn't sound like Misha's going to go bye-bye on us in Shizune's route. Rather, it sounds like she'll still have a decent role, but Hisao is also going to learn sign language, so he can communicate more intimately with Shizune without Misha having to be around all the time to interpret. Sounds like the overall best solution to me, and one that wouldn't necessarily deny us our coveted Hisao x Shizune x Misha threesome scene.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
SABAN

Post by SABAN »

PCJedi wrote:
eaterofsouls101 wrote:
From what Aura said in the Fakku interview yesterday, it doesn't sound like Misha's going to go bye-bye on us in Shizune's route. Rather, it sounds like she'll still have a decent role, but Hisao is also going to learn sign language, so he can communicate more intimately with Shizune without Misha having to be around all the time to interpret. Sounds like the overall best solution to me, and one that wouldn't necessarily deny us our coveted Hisao x Shizune x Misha threesome scene.
Misha is gonna get killed off because of a heart attack/cancer/whatever disease she has.
It explains why Misha won't get a route, and Shizune would get vulnerable after that and melancholic sex ensues.
It's also a logical way to avoid threesome between Shizune+Misha+Hisao.

But this is something I just made up after reading your post.
By bye-bye, do you mean dead bye bye or bye bye, I'm leaving the school?
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

I meant dead bye-bye, ala Sacchin. Though it still sounds like the devs want to keep Misha around to me, based on what they said in the Fakku interview the other day.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
SABAN

Post by SABAN »

PCJedi wrote:I meant dead bye-bye, ala Sacchin. Though it still sounds like the devs want to keep Misha around to me, based on what they said in the Fakku interview the other day.
Isn't it sad, Micchin?

Unless we get ghost sex, then threesome would be possible and it technically won't make Hisao guilty of going out with more than one girl. Since he's only going for Shizune and Misha is just a naughty spirit that occasionally participates in the sexual intercourse between Shizune and Hisao.

Post by Guest »

I still can't help but laugh at the mental image of Shizune writhing and panting in perfect silence under Hisao while Misha stands at the bedside moaning and gasping for no apparent reason.
Coyfish

Post by Coyfish »

Masturbating?

Well, I don't think Hisao's heart would be up to satisfying two women at the same time. He'd probably die.
Nachoman

Post by Nachoman »

Personally, I'd say that the funniest way for two-on-one action to happen would be if Misha happens to be a voyeur: even after you have learned sign language, she keeps tagging along to your dates. And as Shizune just happens to be way too accustomed to having Misha around, Misha will just keep tagging along until Shizune asks her away.
About Misha getting worse, I would say she would go deaf. Considering how she's always screaming, I bet her ruffles are hiding some heavy-duty hearing aids.
Metsuki Minamoru wrote:Wouldn't the situation be that, while Shizune climaxes, she signs it and Misha translates by making the orgasm sounds, all while Hisao is having a heart attack?
That would be rather disgusting.
Besides, considering Hisao's particular problem, he wouldn't be able to handle intense, energetic sex. If anything, he would have enough problems with just getting a hard-on, let alone getting anywhere from there.
A sex scene with Emi would really be a scene, but I guess that's being discussed on a different thread.