Classroom Scene

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Eligre

Re: Classroom Scene

Post by Eligre »

Deimos wrote:You are probably right with this post, although I thought Miki was only mentioned in passing but maybe I am wrong with that.

What cameos would you imagine, then?
She was only in passing, "applauding with one stump" or something along those lines and then a follow-up, however that is more than is said about any other non-main-character classmate in the game, giving her the highest chance of securing a speaking role of anyone there. She was also one of the first OCs named.

As for cameos, we have a wide variety of artists and writers. We have internet phenom Haruhiko, Anime star Lelouch, historic artist "Vinny" Van Gogh, and awesome-but-uncommon norse video game's Lezard Valeth. Others along the story, well, they could be anyone, really. I expect fewer cameos, though, maybe 1 per route max.
...Not that my avvy is suggesting anything about Katawa Shoujo. I hope.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

It seems that 4chan has been trying to discover this mystery as well. they've even come up with there own version of "Who are the people in hisao's class." Though it appears that they haven't figured out who every one is....at at least who they think every one is.

-i've attached the last picture they i found with there "findings"

[note] i didn't make this, i only found it on /a/, so if more had been added to this. Its news to me
Attachments
1244495943605.jpg
1244495943605.jpg (170.95 KiB) Viewed 6342 times
Hypothermia

Post by Hypothermia »

"/a/"

I completely agree.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

/a/ got 6 right, including the cannonical girls and a gimme for Haruhiko.

Try again.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Eligre wrote:
Deimos wrote:You are probably right with this post, although I thought Miki was only mentioned in passing but maybe I am wrong with that.

What cameos would you imagine, then?
She was only in passing, "applauding with one stump" or something along those lines and then a follow-up, however that is more than is said about any other non-main-character classmate in the game, giving her the highest chance of securing a speaking role of anyone there. She was also one of the first OCs named.

As for cameos, we have a wide variety of artists and writers. We have internet phenom Haruhiko, Anime star Lelouch, historic artist "Vinny" Van Gogh, and awesome-but-uncommon norse video game's Lezard Valeth. Others along the story, well, they could be anyone, really. I expect fewer cameos, though, maybe 1 per route max.
I just went through the classroom scene and you may be up to something with your thoughts. At first I dismissed Miki because she is just prominently placed in the middle and could therefore be simply the focal point of Hisao's field of vision while he is letting his gaze wander around the room.
About the naming where did it take place? At one point in this thread she just gained a name and it confused me a little bit at first but I accepted it as the (devs-)approved name.

I really expect very few to no cameos from now on because I can assume the non-original-characters hogging far too much attention from the original works and since the cameos are created for the laughs (and the jokes about/with them get old really quickly) they are far less interesting in their potential than any Original Characters.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

man, maybe Kenji was onto something with that rate of cute girls thing. Lynette and Molly are both adorable, and so's little miss heterochromia.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Deimos wrote:I just went through the classroom scene and you may be up to something with your thoughts. At first I dismissed Miki because she is just prominently placed in the middle and could therefore be simply the focal point of Hisao's field of vision while he is letting his gaze wander around the room.
About the naming where did it take place? At one point in this thread she just gained a name and it confused me a little bit at first but I accepted it as the (devs-)approved name.
From Aura's excellent "Pedagogy," in the narrative voice of Muto:
Aura wrote:Not so with Miki Fukui. Correcting the mistakes from her papers is doubly painful, but her dull-headedness is the lesser one of my problems. I wish she'd soon learn to write with what's left of her left hand legibly, but the girl can't help being born right-handed, can she?
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Miki Fukui... Damn that's a funny name. Not that I have any room to talk; almost nobody gets either my RL last name or my screenname correct.

In Japanese would Fukui be pronounced as "Fookwhee" if pronounced quickly enough? I'm tempted to put undue emphasis on the 'i'.
abscess

Post by abscess »

I believe Fukui would be pronounced as Fu-kuh-ee, or something like that. If it's said fast, then it could be mispronounced as you said, but it would be wrong and most likely it would be by someone not familiarized with how the pronunciation of japanese words are supposed to be.
Siiiiigh....
Envy

Post by Envy »

abscess wrote:I believe Fukui would be pronounced as Fu-kuh-ee
Drop the 'h' and that's right. Foo-koo-ee.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Yanno what, I'll just call her Mifu.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Caesius wrote:Yanno what, I'll just call her waifu.
fixed that for you :wink:
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

For those of you who don't check the blog and yet check this thread religiously, now would be a good time to give it a looksee.

And delta, it's called a headband.
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

Here's a wild tangent of a guess - If you look at No.7, she's got a bible on her desk. (I think that's a holy cross anyway)
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

ZystraL wrote:Here's a wild tangent of a guess - If you look at No.7, she's got a bible on her desk. (I think that's a holy cross anyway)
I think that's just a book and you have a wild imagination.