Misha?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

HighestJudgeofXanadu

Re: Misha?

Post by HighestJudgeofXanadu »

I don't think there's anything wrong with her mentally, she just seems like a wacky, out-going person to me. There are lots of people like that! She, like Hisao has an 'internal' problem, but what that is, I have no idea!
MoonWolf

Post by MoonWolf »

Severe forms of epilepsy or other seizure related problems. Serious heart condition. A lot of people have anemia while looking absolutly fine though she seems a bit too energetic for it. Cancer, Astma (can't climb stairs), Diabetic.

On a very off side I know someone who provided he wears trousers and gloves passes for absolutely normal while having Recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa, technically he shouldn't still be alive at 22, though he informs me that her legs would look like she was in vietnam if she did.

What i'm getting at is there is a quite a few awfully crippeling disabilities you could have that show no real outward signs, untill its to late.
Jake Fuyou

Post by Jake Fuyou »

Maybe she has just been a friend of Shizune since childhood, and has signed and spoken for her since like forever, so they let her enroll in the academy in order to continue helping Shizune even though she herself doesn't have a disability.
GVman

Post by GVman »

Misha tells you she didn't meet Shizune until she started attending the school.
Wazzoo

Post by Wazzoo »

I found Misha!
AppreciativeUser

Post by AppreciativeUser »

I would be lying if I said I am disappointed in the slightest that there is no Misha route in the game.
Nillard

Post by Nillard »

Maybe she's a combination of multiple things.

Tourettes: "WAHAHAHA!"
OCD: Making her eraser even.
Hearing loss: Yelling nearly all the time.
Vertigo: Walking up stairs makes her dizzy.
And I'm sure she showed more.
Khaos

Post by Khaos »

Wazzoo wrote:I found Misha!
I lol'd!
Nillard wrote:Maybe she's a combination of multiple things.

Tourettes: "WAHAHAHA!"
OCD: Making her eraser even.
Hearing loss: Yelling nearly all the time.
Vertigo: Walking up stairs makes her dizzy.
And I'm sure she showed more.
So, brain tumor would make most sense, since depending on its location and size it can lead to very different changes in behaviour and personality.
...so that's why I'm trying to figure out if there is something I need to figure out and then figure that out before it's too late and all hope is lost.
~~~~~
Isn't a realist just the word for what the cynic calls himself?
Darker

Post by Darker »

I'd say more like Autism/slight hearing loss as she seems to be pretty socially inept and unable to easily pick up when shizune makes a sarcastic comment (Autism) and yeah, hearing loss accounts for the always being loud (like someone listening to something loud on headphones and talking lulz).
erisi236

Post by erisi236 »

Also has poor aim when throwing things.

Brain problems to be sure.
"Iluvevery, single… one of ye… not you." - Lilly during another one of her drunken rampages.
Fidelas

Post by Fidelas »

Wazzoo wrote:I found Misha!
Lol'd so hard.
erisi236 wrote:Also has poor aim when throwing things.
I think it was more of a ploy to make Hisao pick between them.
Emi Footjob -> The Problem Really Is In Your Pants
Metsuki Minamoru

Post by Metsuki Minamoru »

Most likely, she's just autistic, hard of hearing, or has tourretts. I don't see the "internal problems" thing happening.
Khaos

Post by Khaos »

wait...why are so many people here saying "autistic"?
Misha may be a lot of things...but autistic is the least probable thing I'd think of when it comes to her...
...so that's why I'm trying to figure out if there is something I need to figure out and then figure that out before it's too late and all hope is lost.
~~~~~
Isn't a realist just the word for what the cynic calls himself?
Chicago Ted

Post by Chicago Ted »

ChaosEngine wrote:I gathered it might have something to do with coordination, considering her nearly-always rambunctious behaviour, and the fact that she mentions her poor aim during the Shizune path.
I think it's implied that she's good at the paper football game, and that's pretty hard, at least for me. I think that was just a lie, to get you to "choose".
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

I've taken care of children with severe autism and Misha is nowhere near that. People tend to use the word 'autistic' to refer to a broad range of maladies within PDD, usually incorrectly. The public mind is a difficult thing to change the course of, but that's neither here nor there.