Weird situation you'd put the girls into

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

HarvestmanMan

Re: Weird situation you'd put the girls into

Post by HarvestmanMan »

A football game would be pretty interesting.

Hanako would slink off to the sidelines.
Misha would want to be a cheerleader and do nothing else.
Shizune would try to coach and fail miserably.
Rin would be staring at the sky (and might make a nice placekicker).
Lilly would be running around the field in circles.
Emi would be the only one actually doing anything football-related.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

HarvestmanMan wrote:A football game would be pretty interesting.

Ah, but are you talking (British) Football (aka "Soccer") or (American) Football? Because, you know, one involves a lot more tackling.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
HarvestmanMan wrote:A football game would be pretty interesting.

Ah, but are you talking (British) Football (aka "Soccer") or (American) Football? Because, you know, one involves a lot more tackling.

Emi is good at tackling, she would ravage the American Football fields.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Watch this:

skip to 0:55 if you don't want to bother...

Now then.
I can't help it, but I really-REALLY want to see Shizune shake her fingers around like that :shock:
...what? It's cute!
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Megumeru wrote:Watch this:

Now then.
I can't help it, but I really-REALLY want to see Shizune shake her fingers around like that :shock:
...what? It's cute!
My heart went D'AWWW. I could actually imagine a lighthearted Sihzune doing that, but...
...I shink she'd have to be dancing, and I don't know why she would do that...
Then again, I'd imagine enough bass and she could literally just feel it. Get it deep enough and I can actually feel it resonate in my chest cavity.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

FoxtrotZero wrote:

Now then.
...what? It's cute!
My heart went D'AWWW. I could actually imagine a lighthearted Sihzune doing that, but...
Then again, I'd imagine enough bass and she could literally just feel it. Get it deep enough and I can actually feel it resonate in my chest cavity.

That just made my feels.

;-;

FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:

Now then.
...what? It's cute!

That just made my feels.

;-;
Glad I could be of assistance. I recently did Shizune's arc, and I think I was a bit falsely lured in by a lot of great artwork that made Shizune seem a bit more...
...Hard to describe. She's not a shy individual, though, and it's really the sort of stuff I'd expect more from a slightly more confident Hanako.

By the way, I've now realised I would totally ship Misha and Shizune. I kinda feel bad for Misha that things didn't work out to her favour so long ago.
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Shadowyeclipse wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:

That just made my feels.

;-;
Glad I could be of assistance. I recently did Shizune's arc, and I think I was a bit falsely lured in by a lot of great artwork that made Shizune seem a bit more...
...Hard to describe. She's not a shy individual, though, and it's really the sort of stuff I'd expect more from a slightly more confident Hanako.

By the way, I've now realised I would totally ship Misha and Shizune. I kinda feel bad for Misha that things didn't work out to her favour so long ago.
I would never ship Misha with Shizune. I like Shizune as a character, but poor Misha...

but the Hanako comparison is actually pretty accurate, now that I think about it.

FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote: Glad I could be of assistance. I recently did Shizune's arc, and I think I was a bit falsely lured in by a lot of great artwork that made Shizune seem a bit more...

I would never ship Misha with Shizune. I like Shizune as a character, but poor Misha...

but the Hanako comparison is actually pretty accurate, now that I think about it.
Well, seeing as how Shizune didn't reciprocate because she wasn't interested in Misha, I'm glad it didn't happen. I just feel bad about Misha stewing over it. In an alternate universe, though, I think it would work out well, and that's a happy thought.

And my whole point was that it's not an accurate comparison. Shizune isn't quite as shy or reserved as I had been made out to think she was (though the disillusionment should have been expected, given that the sources were non-canon). But the images that misrepresented Shizune felt like, if it was Hanako, it would be perfect.

You know, if I ever find my Hanako, and I haven't moved yet, (read: the person who will take the place in my heart currently held by Hanako, and will probably have similar personality traits; not a carbon copy of Hanako) I'll be dissapointed that I live in a fucking desert and there will be no cute winter clothes, or love notes drawn into the frost on windows. *feels*
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Shadowyeclipse wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote: Glad I could be of assistance. I recently did Shizune's arc, and I think I was a bit falsely lured in by a lot of great artwork that made Shizune seem a bit more...

Well, seeing as how Shizune didn't reciprocate because she wasn't interested in Misha, I'm glad it didn't happen. I just feel bad about Misha stewing over it. In an alternate universe, though, I think it would work out well, and that's a happy thought.

And my whole point was that it's not an accurate comparison. Shizune isn't quite as shy or reserved as I had been made out to think she was (though the disillusionment should have been expected, given that the sources were non-canon). But the images that misrepresented Shizune felt like, if it was Hanako, it would be perfect.

You know, if I ever find my Hanako, and I haven't moved yet, (read: the person who will take the place in my heart currently held by Hanako, and will probably have similar personality traits; not a carbon copy of Hanako) I'll be dissapointed that I live in a fucking desert and there will be no cute winter clothes, or love notes drawn into the frost on windows. *feels*

Hey, bright side:

Daisy dukes and love notes drawn into the sand.

Dark side:

Sandy balls.

FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:Hey, bright side:

Daisy dukes and love notes drawn into the sand.

Dark side:

Sandy balls.
I'm this big, hairy, scotts-irish guy. I was not built for a desert. Also, I agree with one of the artists in the KS artbook, there's just something I really love about the look (and feel) of winterized clothing.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Winterized clothing: Good.

Winter: Terrible.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xanatos wrote:Winterized clothing: Good.

Winterized Clothing: Good

Winter: Better

Wuss.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:

Wuss.
Of course YOU would like winter. *hops more wrong tiles*
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xanatos wrote:
Shadowyeclipse wrote:

Wuss.
Of course YOU would like winter. *hops more wrong tiles*

*Twitch*

But back on topic, since we are talking about winter/summer stuff here...

How would the girls act if they went Skiing, ((or Snowboarding, if you're a fat jolly American?))