Hanako's Honeymoon (erotic) (part 12+epilogue. Finished)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Shadow1111

Re: Hanako's Honeymoon (erotic) (part 10 up)

Post by Shadow1111 »

Just to be sure, this is the ending right?
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

No, it isn't actually. Part 11 is a bit longer in the making because... you'll see.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

So I was re-reading chapter ten and came across:
Hisao puts his hands on my shoulders. "But t-then, when I heard it was a f-false alarm, I though about what could have h-happened to you... And I c-couldn't bear the t-thought. I-I don't want to loose you Hisao. I know I mean so m-much to you, and that is why you m-mean so much to me. So I c-cannot lose you! And thats is w-why... I couldn't stop crying... " I say as drops run down my cheeks. Hisao takes out his hankerchief and wipes my tears.
I think it would have been more relevant if Hanako was cry over the fact that Hisao had to risk his life protect her because of her weakness in dealing with the situation. It happens, but In her case, the thought of losing Hisao because she froze would have been more specific/dramatic/relevant(one of em, or even all of em).

maybe something like this:
Hisao puts his hands on my shoulders. "But t-then, when I heard it was a f-false alarm, I though about what could have h-happened to you... because of ME! And I c-couldn't bear the t-thought. I-I don't want to loose you Hisao. I know I mean so m-much to you, and that is why you m-mean so much to me. So I c-cannot lose you, because of my weakness! And thats is w-why... I couldn't stop crying... " I say as drops run down my cheeks. Hisao takes out his hankerchief and wipes my tears.
what do you think?
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Good point, Daitengu! That would make the flow of the story also make more sense. As I said, I'll think it over and update it in a final rewrite after I get to chapter 12 and the epilogue. (I'll put the whole story in a pastebin then too, since it probably won't fit in one post).

To go further into your point, in this story Hanako has already been with Hisao for six years, and the both of them probably should more or less have starting to get used to the idea that Hisao can literally "die any day", certainly if they talked about be fore. So that fear might be less important now.

The point is that in the past, Hanako felt she was responsible for her parent's death, even if that was only remotely so. This is a sign that her ethical and moral feelings were and are too strong for her own good. The fact that others bullied her made her dislike people in general. But the fact that she blamed herself is what made her hate herself. Now, I'd think that since she is together with Hisao, her self-blame has been lessened a lot. With Hisao, she can see that she can also make other people happy. She's not a useless person anymore. She's become someone who is needed again and who makes someone else happy. But still, her strong moral and ethical feelings are still there.

Actually, if you read the subtext of the first parts of my story, I'd say her inability to talk to Hisao about sexual matters is fueled by the same too-powerful ethical feelings. She feels she is too lewd, and only is able to accept herself to be like that with Hisao because Hisao accepts her like that. And even after Hisao does so, she still does feel very much ashamed of the thought that anyone else might see her lewdness.

So, if Hisao had died because of her inability to act, then even more so than in the situation with her parents, she would most certainly have felt deeply guilty and have condemned herself severely. I daresay she would most likely have handed herself a death sentence...

So, thanks very much for your suggestion. Combined with my interpretation above, it really does make Hanako a very interesting character. She then is someone who really is to good for her own sake.

Edit: and I know for one that in Japan, there are quite a few people who have this problem. Some people internalize the strict moral requirements of society to the point where it is destructive to themselves.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

True, but it's one of those show your work things. Since the reader hasn't been there for those 6 years, no one can really assume much. Especially with how fanfics work lol.

The blue text I indicated was more for reader comprehension than anything else. If Hanako internalizes without even an internal monologue of her thinking about it, we can't really get what she's feeling specifically.

If she had an internal monologue that addressed her conflict, then said what I quoted in my previous post, there would be the sense of her hiding that issue from Hisao. It's hinted at that she may feel that way in chapter 9, but not stated clearly. When one tends to think that kind of thing, it would be thought of clearly in her inner monologue, AND THEN break down in tears from thinking it.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Yes, Also, I can't forget that I'm doing flow of consciouness here, so there is no reason why she should not think those things. So as you say, I'll have to add all this and more to her internal monologue so the reader can figure it out easier. Thanks again for the invaluable insights!
Kind Regards, B.
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

Beoran wrote:Yes, Also, I can't forget that I'm doing flow of consciouness here, so there is no reason why she should not think those things. So as you say, I'll have to add all this and more to her internal monologue so the reader can figure it out easier. Thanks again for the invaluable insights!
I've probably read a small library's worth of books lol. Most of my opinions are based on reading experience versus writing experience. You are quite welcome, and thanks for hearing me out. ^.^ I'm just trying to help.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Part 11 -- Chess (warning, very explicit)

I don't pay much attention to our way back. We've had an emotional morning. I will have to to keep on working on my problems, every day. But I'm sure one day they will finally become nothing more than memories. I will try to make the best out of every day. I am sure Hisao will do the same. But now is our honeymoon, so all that can wait. I just I want to enjoy our time together now as much as possible. For a while, I don't want to think about yesterday anymore. And I know just the thing to take my mind off it! We have a lot of time left today, so I'm already getting excited!

<I'm sorry!> the lady of the staff behind the front desk calls out to us. <They are cleaning your room now. Could you please wait for another 30 minutes before going up?> the lady says apologetically. I'm disappointed, but because of yesterday's incident, I really don't want to meet any of the cleaning staff, so I decide to not press the issue.

"Still cleaning?" I say a bit miffed. "What shall we do while we wait?"
"Well, we didn't eat lunch yet. We passed by a small pizzeria not far from here..." Hisao says.
"Pizza? I thought you'd find another hamburger place." I tease him.
"Well it's also tasty and unhealthy food. So I should eat while I'm here." he replies.
"Well, let's go there for lunch then." I say "I'm sure you will need the energy when we come back!" I say and I nudge him.

We step in. A black haired young waiter comes to help us, but we don't understand his French, and he doesn't seem to speak English. His face is a bit tan, so perhaps he is a real Italian? After a few gestures he points us to a table for two. We sit down and he hands us the menu. Of course, everything is in French, or is it Italian, no photos, and even the guide book doesn't mention this obscure little restaurant.
"It looks like we'll have to pick one at random." I say with some concern.
"Well, I think it's a bit exciting, not knowing what will happen." Hisao says.
"Exciting? If you say it like that I can't refuse." I say. I beckon the Italian looking man over and point out something on the bottom on my menu.
<Calzone pour madame.> the waiter says. Ah, that's how it's pronounced. Hisao also points out something from the middle of his menu.
<Capricciosa pour monsieur. Que voulez-vous boire?> the waiter seems to ask something, but I don't get it. He makes a drinking gesture in front of his mouth. I have no idea where the wine is on the menu, so I simply point to the pitcher of water that's on the table. We'll have to make do with that. The waiter leaves with an understanding nod.

"I wonder what we'll get?" Hisao says.
"Well, I hope it will be pizza, but we won't know what's on top of it until we get it." I say.
"That sounds a bit like life, doesn't it? Life can be so unpredictable." Hisao says.
"You can say that again!" I say. "Even the last few days didn't happen at all like I planned them." I say with a small frown. "But for now, let's not talk about that about that."
"Is there something you'd rather talk about then?" Hisao asks. There's a flask of oil on the table. I take a drop on my finger, close my eyes and suck on it. Then I press that finger on Hisao'd lips.
"I'd rather talk about you and me..." I say sensuouly, and then I cough rather roughly. The oil has a spicy aftertaste.
"Well, if you told me seven years ago I would be sitting here, with you, I wouldn't have believed it. Maybe I still don't, it feels like a dream." he says with a smile. I pinch his cheek.
"But I'm real, you'd better believe it." I say. I want to kiss Hisao but...

"Wait, let's get these out of the way." I look at the table, and move some of the glasses, the pitcher, the candle, and anything else that looks like Hisao's tie could drop into it to the side.
"What are you doing?" he asks.
"This!" I say, and I lean forward for Hisao's kiss. He leans in too, I turn my head, and our tongues start to play with each other as our lips touch. My head feels light, my stomach excited, and my mind becomes empty. After a minute or so. I come up for air.
"Well, that was nice, but there was no need to clear the table like that. I remembered to wear a tie pin today." Hisao says. He smirks a bit as he points at the small striped object. I slap him lightly on the head.
"Next time also remember to tell me in time." I say with a mock angry face.
"You know. You look scary when you're angry." He says, with a mock scared face.
"Be glad then that I'm just joking." I say and i smile.
"Are you thirsty?" he asks completely out of the blue. But I am getting thirsty. I nod.

Hisao takes the pitcher. I raise my glass and he pours. Then I take the pitcher and pour in his glass. I take a drink. It's tap water but it's fine. Although I'm starting to get a bit hungry, I'm already imagine what I will do once we are finished eating. I look around a bit distractedly in the shop, until the waiter finally returns. He puts a plate with a pizza in front of Hisao, and I get a half-round lump of... baked dough? Before I can say anything he already disappears again into the kitchen.
"What's this?" I say, "Are there no toppings on this pizza?"
"It looks rather full. Maybe I have to stick this in there and make a slit." He waves his knife a bit, then pushes it in the baked dough. Red tomato juice, vegetables and cheese come flowing out.
"Oh, the toppings are inside. It's like an inside out pizza." I say and I realize I sound a bit naive. "I never saw one like this in Japan, but I didn't go to many pizza shops there either."
"Yes, it looks like they folded it before they baked it. I may have seen one like this once somewhere." Hisao teaches me. I cut off a piece and eat it.
"Oh, but this is tasty. It's all juicy inside." I say, and I continue eating my unusual pizza.
"Sounds familiar." Hisao says with an exaggerated wink. He still doesn't get it quite right.
"Stop being so perverted!" I say, but I wink back. Soon now, I'll show you just how juicy I really am!

No matter how unexpected and unusual that pizza is, I really enjoy it. Hisao also seems to enjoy his pie. We continue eating and soon our plates are empty.
"I hope it won't go to waste today as well." I say and I take my pill with a wink.
"Well, they should be ready cleaning now, so I'll make sure it doesn't!" Hisao says with a wicked smile. Yes, that's spoken like a man! Yes you can! Hisao takes out his wallet and gives a shout to the kitchen, and the waiter steps out. He goes to the cash register, prints out the check, and hands it to Hisao, who promptly pays.

We head out, and I skip around Hisao, excited like a school girl who's just heard she can go to Disneyland. Well, or an adult version of that idea. We enter back into the hotel, and the lady at the front desk makes a hand gesture to indicate that we may go on up. We step into the elevator. I grab him from the side, and move my body up and down. I rub his arm between, my breasts, and I can feel my lips down there are already opening and getting moist. We step out of the elevator. I grab him by his arm, and pull him over to the door. I unlock it quickly, we go inside and I close and lock the door behind me. Finally are back in our room. Hisao bends over to take his shoes off, but I grab his tie and pull him up, until my face is five centimeters away from his.

"No, Hisao..." I order him. "Don't let me wait even a second longer!"
"Hanako!" Hisao's cheeks are red with excitement. He grabs me under my arms and kisses me passionately. I turn my head diagonally. My tongue licks his teeth, the inside of his mouth, and caresses his lips, and then his tongue enters my mouth as it probes and licks. I feel like a warm star of desire is glowing between my legs. I give Hisao a gentle push and I lay him down on the carpeted floor. I kneel over his head with my legs spread left and right of him. I lift up my skirt.
"I need you now!" I say "Rip my stockings!"
Hisao reaches up with his hands, and grabs the stockings at the crotch. He gives them a hard pull, but the black nylon proves to be bit more resistant than he had expected. After another harder pull, the fabric splits open. I'm getting bit impatient. Next time I'll make a cut with scissors, that will be faster. Hisao fumbles a bit more, and after a minute or so, he is able to pull the two parts of my stockings down by my left and right legs. I step back, take hold of my panties and take them off as fast as I can. I have to stretch them to get them over my boots, but I don't care now, so I just toss them them away.

I turn around, an go sit with my lips down there right on Hisao's face. He immediately understands what I want, and starts licking them like a good boy. Or like bad boy. Or like a good bad boy. "Good! Good! " I shout at him. I unbutton his pants and open his zipper. I push his pants and brief out of the way as far as I can, and his thing jumps right out. He's almost completely hard, so I grab him in my hand, bend forwards and give it just a few licks until he's at maximum size. Hisao still licks and probes me down there, and I feel my love juices overflowing and oozing out of me as he laps them up.

"Hisao! Now!" I shout, and I stand up, turn around again, and go sit on top of Hisao, his hard thing between my legs. I grab him in my hand, rub his tip against my opening. I take a deep breath and then push myself down as I slide his thing completely into me. Yes! Finally I am opened by Hisao who is inside me! I clench my teeth to stifle a roar. Hisao fills me and the sensation is overwhelming, breathtaking, exciting, but I need more, much more. I slowly grind my sensitive spot in circles against Hisao. His hard thing slides and moves inside me in concert with my motions.

"Good! So good!" I shout and I am overwhelmed by passion and desires. I can't hold back anymore. I put my hands on Hisao's hips and with all my might I move as fast as I can. No more sadness, no more fear, no more regret. With every thrust I erase them from my mind, until nothing is left but raw passion. My breast jiggle up and down rapidly. Hisao is like a warm, condensed beam of sunlight between my legs and inside me. I close my eyes and I see and I am surrounded a bight ocean of light, like the power of a thousand summer days. I become nothing but a single point of being made of pleasure and joy. "Good! So gooooood!" I shout. I open my eyes and see a look of ecstasy on Hisao's face.

"Hanakooo! I'm comiiiinng!" he shouts and I can feel him throbbing inside me as if his heart is beating in me, as he gives me his living seed. I try to keep on moving, but it is pointless. Already, Hisao softens... With more than some regret, I let him slip out of me. Tired, I lie down on his chest, and he embraces my head. I hear his heart beat.
"I was too fast, wasn't I?" Hisao says panting with some regret in his voice. "I was very excited. It's the first time we did it like this... I couldn't control myself."
"No, it was me, I was too fast." I say "It was also my first time like this. Next time, I should pace myself better and pay more attention to you. But!" I say as I put my finger on his nose. "I enjoyed you and what we did just now very much! It was just so, so good!" And I give Hisao a quick, yet passionate kiss. Then I put my head next to his head onto his shoulder.

"I also enjoyed you very much. More than any time we did this before! Today, I could feel you really want me. I could feel your love." Hisao whispers to me. "And if we practice enough together, we will feel even better."
"You think we could practice again... today?" I ask as I look up at Hisao with my best puppy dog eyes.
"You don't need to look at me like that" he says. "Of course I want to try again! Next time, I won't be defeated so easily!" he smiles. "But to be safe for my heart, and also to let my penis recover, I think you'll have to wait a for a while. Maybe an hour or so?"

"Ahwww" I pout "But what will we do, meanwhile?" I think about it for abit as I lie down together with Hisao, then I remember. I stand up. I take off all my clothes, and then I rummage in the suitcase a bit.
"Naked Chess!" I say triumphantly. I show our a small travel chess set to Hisao. I put the set on the table. "Come on, get up, and take off your clothes!" I say. Hisao stands up and strips for me. We both go sit at the table, and set up the game on the small magnetic board.
"Ok, but what are the rules? Do we just play chess?" he asks.
"Yes, but every time I take your piece, you must do something sexy for me." I say.
"And every time I take your piece?" he asks again.
"Then I must do something sexy for you. And the person who wins gets to be on top next time." I say. I realize completely naked, with my scars exposed, in plain sight. I wouldn't want anyone but Hisao to see me like this. But with him, I feel like I can completely show myself. I sit with my breasts pushed forward in the hope of distracting him from his game.

"Can I play white then?" Hisao says.
"You hope for for some advantage? But that's OK." I say with a smile.
Hisao takes white and starts with a rather unusual opening of a pawn on his right hand side. I answer with a standard opening, and Hisao slides out his bishop from behind his wall of pawns. I defend my pawn with another, and we move our pawns around a bit until I capture my first pawn.

"Kiss me, Hisao!" I say. Hisao comes to kneel down next to me, and gives me a deep kiss, he licks my lips and teeth as he explores my mouth. Then after a minute, he returns to his chair. I develop the pieces more on my left hand side, and Hisao does the same on his left hand side. After some skirmishes without victims, Hisao's bishop is able to take mine.

"Please rub my nipples." He says. I'm a bit puzzled at why he'd like this, but it feels nice if he rubs mine, so perhaps it's a bit the same for him as well? I head over and stand behind him as I massage hit tiny nubs. after a while, the small tips on them gets hard and stands up a bit. Hisao seems to enjoy this result, and he smiles at me to show his satisfaction. As an extra, I gently rub my hand over his scar, and head back. Immediately on the next turn, I am able to capture his bishop back.
"Also rub my nipples." I say, I don't want to miss out. Hisao comes to me and grabs my breasts, his palms over my pointy buds. Gently he massages them, moves his fingers around my aureoles, turns the tips around and then softly pinches them. I hum gently to show my appreciation. More skirmishes follow and we both castle. After a few more moves, he is able to capture another pawn.

"Please kiss my butt." Hisao says deviously.
"Such a punishment for a mere pawn?" I say with mock indignation. "Well, I'll do it but not in the middle." Hisao stands up and I walk over to put a kiss on his left and right buttock. We sit down again. Fortunately for me, on the next move I can take his pawn again. I grin at Hisao.
"Now it's your turn to kiss my butt!" I say. Hisao makes a mock-sour face, but heads over as I stand up. He kisses left and right, then gives a quick surprise lick in the middle. It tickles, so I arch up my back a bit. I grab him by his hair.
"You nasty boy! Don't break the rules. Only do what I say." I chide him, but I can't hide my smile.
"I though you would like an extra." he says with a smirk.
"You'd better focus on winning the game." I say and kiss him in his hair. I hope he enjoys the view. I let go of him and we sit back down. Hisao now really presses the attack, and in a few more turns captures my knight.

"Kneel and hold your breasts". he says. I wonder what he is planning as I do as he asks. He stands in front of me and takes his thing in hand, then rubs his tip against the cleavage. I understand what he wants, and with my hands, I push my breasts so his thing ends up in between them. I massage him like that for a minute. Already, it starts to become a it harder, but then I break away.
"My move." I smile. Immediately, I take Hisao's knight with mine. "Please rub my lips down there." I say. Hisao kneels next to me as I stay seated. I push my pelvis forward a bit as he rubs his fingers up and down in the hairy area between my legs. I become a bit moist, but already he returns to bis place for his next move. He continues his attack and after a few moves, another one of my pawns becomes victim to his rook.
"Why don't you also use your hand?" Hisao chuckles. I kneel next to him and reach between his legs. I gently squeeze the tip of his thing, then let my hand slide up and down, as I massage his sensitive skin. Hisao and his thing are both visibly pleased. But I'm still not defeated! In my next move, I take his rook with my king.

"Please lick me. You know where." I say with a wink. Hisao crawls under the table, and I open my legs. He slides his tongue up and down my lips down there, and then probes and pokes at the sensitive spot between them. I can't focus very well on the game right now, I'm getting too excited and moist. Fortunately Hisao stops in time. He returns to the game and continues his offensive, and after a few moves I loose another pawn to his queen.
"A good wife returns her husband's favors." he jokes. Now I crawl under the table and take his thing in my hand. I stick my tongue out and lick him like he was an ice cream cone. I savor the saltiness of his skin and the bitterness of the drops of his juices. After a minute, he is completely hard, but the game isn't over yet, so I stop there. However, when I return to the game, I struggle in vain. Hisao checks me several time, and finally, he mates me.

"Well, I'm looking forward to my prize." he says with a devious look.
I go lie down on my back on top of the bed, and open my eyes. "Well, it's right here for you to collect." I say. Hisa comes over and lies down besides me. We look into each other's face. And we both burst out in laughter.
"That was a bit corny, wasn't it?" I say.
"Yes, but I like this game. I love the way you play." he says.
"Fair is fair though. It's your turn now, if you're up to it?" I say.
"I think I'm about ready." he says. "But let's go at it gently, shall we?"
"How nice of you, Hisao, but please don't tease me too much." I say. I turn to my side, kiss him and suck on his lip. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer, my breasts against his chest. I keep kissing Hisao, with my tongue playing around, and he rubs my head, my long hair, my back, then he robs down the pattern of the scars on my right side, to end up massaging my butt. I feel soft and admired, and ... happy. Here I am with Hisao, just as I wanted to be. I end my kiss.

"I love you so much Hisao! Please don't stop." I say.
"All right then, my love, I won't." he says. He caresses my tush for a while, then he gently turns me on my back. His hand now slides over my breasts, my nipples. He softly pinches them, and then rubs over my stomach. I spread my legs open even wider as Hisao's finger probes at my sensitive spot. He rubs it in circles, and I am filled with gentle pleasure as delight. I reach down to his hard thing, and give it a squeeze to encourage him. I'm overflowing with love juices, and hisao probes gently with his finger into my opening. It slides in with great ease.
"Hisao, I need you... Please put him in!" I plead.
"And I need you more that I can say." he answers. He goes to lie on top of me. I put one hand on his back, and another on my stomach so I can rub my sensitive spot myself. Hisao rubs my lips down there with his thing. Then he gently probes at my opening, pushing only his very tip inside it. I look him in the eye, and kiss him wihtha quic kiss. With my one hand I rub my sensitive spot up and down. With my other hand I push Hisoa's cute behind to encourage him to go deeper. I gasp as he pushes onward, but I'm so excited and ready that his thing completely slides inside without resistance.

We are united. I move my hips and Hisao slowly thrusts moving more upwards than inwards. I Look ino Hiao's eyes, his right arm is behind my head and his left arm embraces me. In my heart, there is nothing but love, and with every thrust I feel more deeply connected, more peaceful, more elated. We both twist and turn our hips, I rub my sensitive spot.
"I love you, I love you" Wit hevery motion I whipser this to hisao, who looks back in my eyes and looks at me so tenderly nd lovingly. As I and Hisao continue moving like this, everything washes away and we become a bundle of light, love, and joy. A minute, an hour, a night? Finally, I feel my passion overtaking me. I move my one hand furiously and ith my other hand, I urge Hisao to move faster. He copmies and step by step he increases this pace. A tidal wave of primal force flows over me, I see nothing but a whiteness like a blanket of warm snow, and I shake violently as I come.
"I loooove you!" I shout but Hisao doesn't let up and pushes and pumps. Waveafter wave of pleasure keep hitting me.
"Hanakoo! I love you!" he shots and from the depths of his golden balls, I feel his thing pulsating in me. He pumps his living seed into me as he comes as well. Then exhausted, he lies down on top of me. I know he will leave my body soon now, but still I want him to stay.

"Hisao, please don't pull him out. Check if you are OK, but stay in me." I beg him. He nods, puts his hand on his heart and breathes slowly.
"I'm OK". He says. "But let's turn over to the side, so we can both relax."
Carefully, as to not loose contact, we turn to our side. We face each other, emvracing, arms and bodies intertwined. I can feel him softening inside me, but his soft thing remains in me, and I squeeze my legs a bit to make sure he stays there. Like this we lie, simply enjoying each other's presence.

"Hisao, ... love ... happines ... pleasure ... joy. These words mean nothing." I say. "Because there are no words to describe how good I feel."
"It's like that famous song..." Hisao says and he begins to sing. Hisao's song is so sudden, so unexpected, so lovely. And then as by miracle something in this mind shifts, and overflows with deep gratitude, with deep love, with deep compassion. All the world enters and now there is only this body connected to Hisao, this room, the evening light from the windows. Everything in the world is as it should be. There is no tomorrow, there is no yesterday, only now. And now is perfect. Now is the greatest bliss.
Kind Regards, B.
Beoran

Re: Hanako's Honeymoon (erotic) (part 11 up)

Post by Beoran »

Part 12 -- Photo

I click on the print button. One after the other, the photos of our honeymoon come out of the printer. I take them out one by one. There's actually not so many of them. But enough as en excuse. At least enough so the people I know won't think we spent our whole honeymoon in bed. Of course, actually, it is true that Hisao and I did nothing but have sex with each other during the latter half of our honeymoon.

When I think back about those days, I do feel a bit embarrassed. I don't want to tell anyone about what we did then, not even Lilly. Even on our way back we had a quick one in the bathroom of the airplane, but that was more for the idea of doing it. It was actually not so much fun. And someone saw me come out too... I felt so ashamed then! But all in all, I don't regret a thing. Our honeymoon was great fun, the, many happy moments, and I hope to never forget any of those great moments as long as I live. And then there was that moment, when ..."I" was not there and yet everything was perfect...

That moment has gone now, but... I know that that was the best moment of my life. I can't wait for such a moment to come again. But meanwhile, I want to enjoy every day together with Hisao. Our daily life together has truly started now, and it does mean we have to go to work and do chores at home. I come home from work earlier than Hisao. I look at the clock, and it's almost that time so I'd better get dinner ready before he's there.

I head to the kitchen and wear my cooking apron. I turned on the rice cooker before I printed the photo's, so the rice is almost ready. I cut up some chicken and onion, and bake them together with a few eggs and some sauce. A bit of oil spatters on my arm, but I wipe it off quickly with a wet cloth. The rice cooker plays a tune to signal the rice is done. I take out two bowls, fill them with rice, and divide the chicken and eggs on top of them. I take them to the table, put the chopsticks and also take two cans of beer from the fridge. Too bad wine is so expensive here, I'll have to get used it.

"I'm home!" Hisao shouts. He's punctual today He works hard, but makes a point of it to come home at this time. He must know that I am waiting for him. And he is waiting for me.
"Welcome home!" I shout back. "Please come to table quickly, dinner's ready!"
I go sit at the table, and soon Hisao enters and sits down too.
"Hmmm, smells lovely!" he says with a smile. He opens his can of beer and I do so too. "To us! Cheers!" he says and he lifts his beer can.
"Cheers!" I say, and I hit my can against this. We both take a good long drink.

"How was work?" I ask.
"Oh, it was OK. I didn't have to scold too many of them today. How about you?" he says.
"Well, the usual, nothing but ads." I say. "Let's but let's eat this before it gets cold. I will partake." I say as I let my hands touch each other. I take up my chopsticks and eat from my bowl.
"I will partake." Hisao says too, and he starts chowing down his meal. We can't eat lobster every day but this is plenty good too.
"That was a feast!" Hisao says as he finishes before me. He's got a healthy appetite, which makes me glad. He waits until I finish up, then he takes the bowls to the sink and starts washing up. I take the towel, dry the plates and pans he washes, and put them back in the cupboard.

We take our drinks with us into the Japanese style room. Hisao goes to sit on the tatami and I lie down, my head in his lap.
"Whaah, it's nice to relax after work and dinner" I say.
"It sure is." Hisao says, he talkes a kiss from his lips with his fingers and puts it on mine. I lie down for a few minutes, enjoying Hisao's touch. Then I feel something that pokes against my ear. I turn to my side, and unzip Hisao's pants. I rummage inside a bit, and pull out his hard thing.
"As I expected." I say with a mischievous smile. He knows I'm already just as excited as he is.

"You know, some people would say that doing the same things every day is boring." Hisao says with a grin.
"What do they know? Every day we're doing the things we love together with the person we love. That is happiness!" I say
"And I am very happy indeed!" Hisao says "You take care of me in a thousand ways. And since our honeymoon, as the cherry on the cake, every evening when I come home, you're waiting for me wearing that apron..." He gives me an honest look of appreciation.
"Oh this apron? You know I hate to waste time." I say and we both burst out in laughter.
"Well what are you waiting for then?" Hisao says.
"For you!" I say "Please fuck me Hisao!" I lift my head, he stands up, drops his pants, and goes to sit between my opened legs. He lifts up the bottom of the apron and gazes appreciatively at my lips down there and my moist opening.

"I love you, Hanako" he says as he stares.
This daily life we have, Hisao and I. It will change. Hopefully will have children and grow old. But I am sure we will find a way to enjoy every day as much as we do today.
"Hisao! I love you!" I shout, as he thrusts his hard thing inside of me. And I am very happy indeed!

The End
Kind Regards, B.
Shadow1111

Re: Hanako's Honeymoon (erotic) (part 12 up)

Post by Shadow1111 »

Epilogue would be nice but you cant force it. I enjoyed this one and is definitely my favorite. Sad to see it end but really liked it, plan on doing another one some time in the future?
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Perhaps I'd like to write more stories that continue or take place after this one. This setting has many interesting possibilities for slice of life, humor, etc. But I fear I won' t be able to spend too much time on this, apart from a final rewrite and the epilogues because I'd like to work more on my game project Eruta (see my signature).

Edit: And anyone is free to make a fanfic of my fanfic. I'm completely ok with that sort of things. But before you do drama, you'll have to read the epilogue. So I have to write it. :)
Kind Regards, B.
Shadow1111

Post by Shadow1111 »

Happy to hear you want to make a epilogue. I wish luck to you and leave with a question. By "more stories that continue or take place after this one" do you mean continuing a Hanako and Hiaso thing or changing who its about but in the same world as this is etc... But either way I loved this and cant wait for the epilogue. Hope you make another one some day, even if it will take a while it would be worth the wait I'm sure. Thank you for making this giving me hours of enjoyment.
Elcor

Post by Elcor »

Just awesome...can't wait for the epilogue.
I hope that you do continue to re-visit Hisao and Hanako whenever you find the time.

Shadow1111, if he did that for the other girls, it would no doubt be well written stories.
Fan Fiction writer's are drug dealers and they don't even know it.
Shadow1111

Post by Shadow1111 »

Elcor wrote:Just awesome...can't wait for the epilogue.
I hope that you do continue to re-visit Hisao and Hanako whenever you find the time.

Shadow1111, if he did that for the other girls, it would no doubt be well written stories.
Definitely. I've read a few fan fics but this was of a new quality.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Epilogue (may offend ,some people's sensibilities)

"Hisao Nakai - Hanako Nakai" My name is painted in red, since I am still alive. Hisao... we were married for forty three years. Many things happened, good and bad, but all in all, I was very happy to be with you. And you lived longer than I had hoped. You became sixty seven years old. I remember that night well. We made love, like old people do. We fell a sleep happily next to each other. And the next morning you were gone. Your heart stopped in your sleep.

You lived longer than I had hoped, but not quite long enough. I had promised you and myself to try and be happy even after you passed away. But it was harder than I though it would be. Forty three years is long and I had gotten used to being with you. And , I was also sixty seven years old. It was hard to start a new life at such an age. The first four years alone were the most difficult. I cried often and I sometimes even contemplated joining you. But I kept my promise to you to stay alive. Finally I was able to enjoy my life again. Perhaps not as happy as when I was with you... But still, I can say I am happy today.

It is good that I am not alone. First you gave me Manna. She is like you, intelligent. And very lovely. Next you have me Haruo. He is quiet, but very reliable, and I think he is handsome too. The two of them are a big support to me. And seeing them and our grandchildren grow up brings peace and light to my heart.

I'm eighty three years old now. My skin is wrinkled and spotted. My hair is light gray. But I didn't cut it off like many old ladies do. I still keep it long, not because I want to cover my scars, but because I know you like it like that. I also kept my body in shape for you. I'm still light and thin. But my age has caught up with me, I move very slowly, and I feel pains about everywhere. I feel that it won't be long now before Manna and Haruo will be here to remove the red paint and pray for the both of us.

Well, Hisao, even though I am old, there is one thing I want to do for us. Like usual. I look around. This place is abandoned now, no one else is here. It's up in the mountains, so no one can see me from this angle. I put the bucket I used to wash your grave upside down, right in front of your stone and I go sit on it. I put down my cane. I lift my skirt. I hope you enjoy the view. I stopped wearing panties the day you left. I know such a thing may sound silly, but you and I know each other like this. Only you knew how lewd I really am, and only I knew your lewdness. This was our happy secret together.

I close my eyes, and I try to remember our time together. And it all comes back to me. How excited I was to be with you, every day. How happy I was. And I feel excited all over again. With my shaking hand, I caress my lips down there, and I seek the sensitive spot. I slowly thrust the fingers of my one hand in my opening down there, and speed up the pace of my other hand. Slowly I feel the tension build up. It all takes much longer than when I was younger, but finally, I feel a great wave of pleasure come over me, and I see nothing but light, ... and your face smiling at me. Hisao, this is for you! I am so happy to have been with you! Even now, I am happy! So I hope that if you are anywhere, or up in heaven, that you are happy to see me smile.

I take my cane and push myself up again with it. It hurts my bones and I growl a bit. My skirt falls down. With the cane in my hands, I clap three times, and bow my head. Hisao, may you rest in peace! I pray silently. Then with some neck cramps, I straighten myself. See you again, Hisao! Slowly I turn around and make my way out of the graveyard. And on to the station. I take the train, and get off again near our home. It's not a far walk, and I have time.

Finally I reach our house and I enter. I have to go to the toilet so I sit down and pee. Bah, getting up is really too painful at times. I go to the kitchen and eat one of the rice balls that Manna brought me this morning. I pour myself a glass of water. I shake and spill a bit here and there. Oh well, it will dry. I drink up and go to the Japanese style room. Through the window, the light of the afternoon shines in quietly. I roll out my futon, take off my clothes and put on my pajamas. I don't have any energy anymore. Just going out to see you, Hisao, already drains all my energy. Now I feel very tired. I take a look at your picture on the shelf. Good night, Hisao!

I lie down on my futon. And I close my eyes. Even though my eyes are closed, I can feel the warmth and shine of the sun's beams, and see the light though my closed eye lids. My breathing slows down... and... ... ...

Dark. Except for the flames. Flames all around me. I stand up. Where is this? Hisao, I'm scared! I hold my hands over my face. What is this? On my left hand, a red wire is tied to my middle finger, to my wedding ring. My right hand... what is this??? I pull on the red wire, it leads right though the fire. Hisao... I will be brave! I start running, and I wind up the red wire around my hands, and follow it's lead. I dash and jump right though the the fire. I am not burned. The flames are cold. But how? They disappear and fade away.

Bright. Suddenly everything becomes bright. I look in front of me, and I see I am in a green field. Just twenty steps in front of me is a small river.
"Hanako!" I hear my father calling my name. I look aside, and there he and my mother come walking towards me. They are here? They look young and healthy, just like when I was seven years old.
"Mommy! Daddy!" I shout and I run up to them. We share a three way hug. Finally, my mother and father step away from me. They hold hands.
"Hanako, I know you must be happy to see us, but it is time." my mother says with a smile.
"Please cross the water. Our son-in-law is waiting for you. I'm very glad that you found such a nice husband." my father says and he nods sincerely.

Cross the river? But what about them?
"But if I go, can I see you again?" I ask.
"If you want, you can see us again... but you know how the love between husband and wife is." my father says and he nods kindly.
"I would not want our daughter to see us when we are together like that." my mother says and she seems to blush a bit. Ah, of course! I look at both my parents and they seem to be very happy together. I feel relieved.
"Mother, father, I love you both very much. But I see that you are happy now. So if you don't mind, I will go to meet the man who I love the most." I say.
"Hanako, we have always been very proud of you. You always had a good heart... too good for your own good." my father says. "So I'd be glad to see you go to where you are most happy."
"We will always be with you, so don't worry about us." my mother says. "Please go to your husband and be with him. You deserve nothing less."

"Father, Mother, thank you so much for everything. My life, your love, everything!" I say I bow deeply.
"You are so welcome!" my mother says, and she hugs me. My father also joins in. I am elated, but I cannot let Hisao wait for me.
I step back, bow once more, and then wave my parents goodbye. They smile at me, and I step forward to the river. How will I cross this? Must I swim? I step in the water, but I am pushed up. The water carries me. I walk over the surface. My clothes are covered like with dandelion seeds, I keep on walking and when I reach the other shore, and in a puff, my clothes are gone.

I look at myself, and my skin is as smooth as it was when I was born. My hair is long and black around my shoulders. I look ahead me, and I see a flowered meadow, with a hill in front of me. I run up the hill and I see our house between the flowers and some trees. He must be there! Quickly I run to the house, and open the door.

"I'm home!" I shout. But no one answers. I step further inside the house. It is quiet. I see on the clock that it is seven in the morning. I remember that's when I made Hisao's breakfast the day before he left me. I go into the kitchen. My apron is there, and I put it on. Breakfast time? I guess I'm supposed to make breakfast for Hisao, then? Everything is where it always is. I bake a few eggs, toast some bread and make hot water for tea. I put the cups and plates on the table and set out the food and drinks.

"Breakfast is ready!" I shout.
"Hanako?" I hear a voice from the Japanese style room.
I hear the sliding door open, and Hisao comes walking into the kitchen. He looks like he was on the first day I met him. His skin too is as it was when he was born. He wears no clothes and there is no scar on his chest anymore.
"Good morning!" he says. "Thanks for getting up early and making breakfast!"
"I... just came in.." I say.
"Ah... then I didn't hear you come. I just woke up." he says.
I m too amazed to say or do anything.
"Mysterious, isn't it?" Hisao says, and he smiles. Then he shrugs. "Let's eat breakfast first, I feel like I haven't eaten in ages!"
"Yes." I say... and I notice even my stutter is gone.. "It's as good an idea as anything else."
So we sit down and I begin to eat. I taste the egg and toast and they are very delicious.
"Wow, Hanako, this may be the best breakfast you've ever made for me." Hisao says with surprise.
"I didn't know I could cook that well myself." I say, and I giggle.
We eat the rest of the meal, and enjoy the tea.
"It was a feast!" Hisao says. He gets up and takes the plates and cups to the sink. He washes up, and I dry with a towel, and put everything back. I take off my apron and hang it back. Then he takes my hand.

Together we walk to the Japanese style room and sit down next to each other. Hisao scratches his head.
"Hanako, ... you look like when I first met you. And I am young. But yesterday... I was old." he says with a puzzled face. "So, I don't understand." Can it be I wonder?
"Hisao, I don't understand anything." I say. "But it's you right, it really is you?" I say, and I embrace him. I am so happy I almost cry.
"Yes, who else? And you must be Hanako right? A pleasure to meet you." he jokes.
"Of course, I am Hanako!" I say and I look straight into his eyes... We are together. I have no words for my happiness. But I can feel, deep in myself, that we have to take the final step.
"It's mysterious. But we are together now. Come, let us be together!" I say.

I hug Hisao tighter and kiss him deeply. My tongue plays with his for a wordless eternity. And then I feel it... all of Hisao's memories. All of Hisao's thoughts, all of Hisao's feelings. They are there... I see and feel them too. And I look into Hisao's face again, and it feels like we are two mirrors placed opposite of each other, reflecting each other endlessly. One kiss, and already I am melting inside, ... Hisao lies down, and I see he is ready too. This time seems so simple ansd so pure. I lie down on top of him, and he enters me. Already at the first motion, a wave of emotion and joy overwhelms us.
"Heavenly" I whisper. I am filed with Hisao, his body, his mind, his feelings, his eyes looking in mine.
"Like paradise" Hisao whipsers back.

We move more, and our feeling keeps growing. We are enveloped in whiteness, as the light of a million summers surounds us and enters us. Finally, the glorious moment is here! Hisao and Hanako, parents, family, friends, past, future, earth, moon and sun, the whole cosmos is here!
And everything fills with light, love, gratitude, pleasure, happiness, delight, bliss!
Perfect and perfectly good, forever!
Last edited by Beoran on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
Kind Regards, B.