Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpecimenSix

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
You know what KS needed? Akira route. 8)
Cheat on Lilly for Akira.
Shizune for Misha.
Hanako for...Miki? Yuuko? Lilly?
Emi for...Miki? Nurse?
Rin for...Why the hell not, Miki.

I'm out of ideas. An Akira H-scene would be interesting, though I'm not sure what context that could be other than Lilly's sister getting drunk out of her mind.
What other context could you need? And no cheat on Emi for Meiko? I am disappoint.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:

Back to the topic: You know what KS needed? Akira route w/ h-scenes. 8)
Attachments
akira.jpg
akira.jpg (167.01 KiB) Viewed 3493 times
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

All I wish to add is that KS is still a game and I will judge it as a game, and as a game Shizune´s story is terrible in it writing and editing, but it has it´s moments. I agree that Lilly´s story is the at least realistic, I can think of like three different films whit mostly the same story. However it is entertaining and cute.

Shizune is also the most "animeich" of the paths whit Hisao stumbling and flying across the room, landing in a uncomfortable position twice, and in the end everything is fine thanks to the power of friendship. :3

But as you said, back to topic. ;)

Akira would screw Hisao silly.
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
You know what KS needed? Akira route. 8)
Cheat on Lilly for Akira.

Shizune for Misha.

Hanako for...Miki? Yuuko? Lilly?

Emi for...Miki? Nurse?

Rin for...Why the hell not, Miki.

I'm out of ideas. An Akira H-scene would be interesting, though I'm not sure what context that could be other than Lilly's sister getting drunk out of her mind.
Cheat on Lilly for Akira. Then cheat on Akira for Hideaki. (Context for both: Extreme inebriation.)

Hanako for Yuuko, obviously. (Yuuko drops some books, bends down, and Hisao can't forget dat ass. :P)

Emi for Meiko. (MILF. No context required.)

Rin for Sae. (Maybe Hisao needs some "comfort" after Rin shuns him in the atelier. :twisted:)

@ArcCain: It can't be a game without gameplay. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Umber

Post by Umber »

@Xan, if scaring Hanako off in the library meant being able to assist Yuuko in library closing-time clean-up...Hehe.

Dunno if Hisao's into cougars. But with that swaggervest, he could draw the attention of a couple.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

The game play is the choices you as a player makes; aka player input.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

ArcCain wrote:The game play is the choices you as a player makes; aka player input.
And its easier to call it a game when you're trying to convince your friends to try than trying to explain what a VN is.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
muliebrity

Post by muliebrity »

Xanatos wrote:@muliebrity: "A loving relationship" is nobody's fetish. You don't start pitching a tent when you see couples on Valentine's Day, do you? :lol:
I don't dare tell you.
Seriously, though, I obviously meant loving relationships I'm involved in, silly.
pandaphil wrote:photoshops
But that's not Akira... Of course, putting Akira's head onto Akira's body would be an entirely new form of creepy.

Anyway, I'm with you, Xanatos, Shizune's route was fine and Shizune is fine. Though...
ArcCain wrote: In Shizunes path we spend very little time whit her, and the time we do spend whit her dose not feel legit enough for them to get into a relationship.
That's actually a good point. I think that's why the first rendezvous with her felt a little odd, there wasn't much buildup.

I do love the dynamic between Shizune, Misha and Hisao. I figured out Misha had a boner for Shizune waaay before the big reveal, but it was still interesting.
<Xanatos>: Most certainly, matriarch appreciator.
My hobby: taking Xan quotes out of context.
Unorthodox KS Fanart
I loved every minute of KS, every route.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Misha had a boner for Shizune

No idea why, but that seriously made me laugh like a little school. Congrats :P

OT: I agree with the above statements.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Cool story bro. :3
muliebrity

Post by muliebrity »

Oh god, I just realized that those fingers are in perfect position for the shocker oh god.
(A two handed variant, anyway)
<Xanatos>: Most certainly, matriarch appreciator.
My hobby: taking Xan quotes out of context.
Unorthodox KS Fanart
I loved every minute of KS, every route.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

muliebrity wrote:
Oh god, I just realized that those fingers are in perfect position for the shocker oh god.
Oh my fucking god, you're right :lol:

I'm losing my shit right now!!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Damn, forget the shed. I now have a new favorite scene with Emi thanks to :D

“My turn.” She says earnestly as she grips my member and without further ado, inserts it into her mouth. A wave of pleasure rolls over my body as the warm and wet sensation of her mouth encompasses my head. She continues to move up and down on it with vigor, causing my back to arch and my toes to curl. She looks me in the eyes deeply, pauses, and then forces as much of my penis into her mouth as she can. The whole thing nearly fits, but she gags and has to come back up. She coughs and begins again and again and again and again, attempting to go as deep as she can, before finally...

Oh god finally.

I erupt massively into the back of her throat, causing her eyes to widen with shock. It twitches in her mouth a few more times before going still, and Emi removes it from her mouth and swallows it whole without hesitation.

Ain't fanfic wonderful?
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:Damn, forget the shed. I now have a new favorite scene with Emi thanks to :D

Ain't fanfic wonderful?

Ehehe. Ehehehehe.

[/hotredblushing]

Very, uh. Interesting. Well, how are y'all doing tonight? Ehehe...
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Damn, forget the shed. I now have a new favorite scene with Emi thanks to :D

Ain't fanfic wonderful?

Ehehe. Ehehehehe.

[/hotredblushing]

Very, uh. Interesting. Well, how are y'all doing tonight? Ehehe...
Heh. You know, good. On a related note, I should probably change out of these running shorts and into something more restricting. Sorry I meant comfortable. Yea, the second one, thats it. :P
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.