Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

muliebrity

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by muliebrity »

KeiichiO wrote:They're certainly interesting, no doubt about that. I still got excited, (not like that) from the sex scenes, but they simply weren't fappable to me. Hard to explain.
No, I think I see where you're coming from.
Even a situation VERY SIMILAR to Emi's shed scene, but you don't need to know the details...
You are not alone. Let's just say that Emi and Hisao's experience is... Representative? I think I've said too much.
Also, I know right?! Thigh-highs HNNNNnnnnnnGGGGG
I feel as if I've known you for a long time, friend.
<Xanatos>: Most certainly, matriarch appreciator.
My hobby: taking Xan quotes out of context.
Unorthodox KS Fanart
I loved every minute of KS, every route.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

muliebrity wrote:I feel as if I've known you for a long time, friend.
Ha ha, well, sharing similar interests will connect people better :lol:

I've always thought thigh high socks/stockings/boots were incredibly sexy. :P
muliebrity

Post by muliebrity »

KeiichiO wrote:I've always thought thigh high socks/stockings/boots were incredibly sexy. :P
That's because they objectively are.
<Xanatos>: Most certainly, matriarch appreciator.
My hobby: taking Xan quotes out of context.
Unorthodox KS Fanart
I loved every minute of KS, every route.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

KeiichiO wrote:I've always thought thigh high socks/stockings/boots were incredibly sexy. :P
Indeed, I however never once thought of fapping to KS.
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

ArcCain wrote:
I tried during Emi's first one. But then that was the first sex scene I encountered in the game. I quickly learned from that mistake.

I still think most of Lilly's are kinda fappable. Theres really no emotional baggage involved with those. Just two attractive, lovable people enjoying each others bodies. And to me that's pretty darn arousing.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

pandaphil wrote:
ArcCain wrote:
I tried during Emi's first one. But then that was the first sex scene I encountered in the game. I quickly learned from that mistake.

I still think most of Lilly's are kinda fappable. Theres really no emotional baggage involved with those. Just two attractive, lovable people enjoying each others bodies. And to me that's pretty darn arousing.
Yea I've always been a sucker for thigh-highs too. It's a shame Misha didn't have a pair herself.

And Emi was my first route too, I was just too competitive for Hanako I'm afraid. :lol:
I liked that aspect of passion in the H-scenes too. Mostly because it's been a long time since I've had any healthy relationship with anything resembling passion. :P
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote: Still haven't played Shizune.

Hanako - Kind of upsetting in a "Get off her you horny bastard, you're hurting her!" sort of way.

Rin - Didn't feel anything to be perfectly honest. Pleasant enough, but I find her about as sexy as an eleven year old boy. Sorry Rin Kin.

Emi - Fapped a bit to the dry humping scene. Found the shed scene a little uncomfortable, but in the end it was kinda funny. He final one was just sweet. I love how she can be a sex machine one minute, then go right back to being a sweet, loveable girl the next.

Lilly - Wow, woman is a freakin goddess. The first scene was just amazing sexy but romantic. While their cuddling in the bathtub was just adorable and playful. And I was just in awe of the final scene where she fingered herself. Even if it did have an unpleasant ending.
Shizune has one of the best scenes.

Would you prefer Hanako had no scene? Because that's the only other option.

Rin's can be quite sexy but her scenes weren't sexy. "Ohhh yeah, look at her...Bits of leg...? Hot."

Emi's shed scene was deliberately made as awkward as possible because TheHiveMind could not find a way to make it hot. :lol: It works though.

Lilly...*HNNNG*

@ArcCain: What's this 'wasted time' you keep mentioning? Do you mean 'time when nothing super important or dramatic is happening'? Most people call that 'the majority of human life'... :roll: :P

@muliebrity: "A loving relationship" is nobody's fetish. You don't start pitching a tent when you see couples on Valentine's Day, do you? :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
Shizune has one of the best scenes.

Would you prefer Hanako had no scene? Because that's the only other option.

Rin's can be quite sexy but her scenes weren't sexy. "Ohhh yeah, look at her...Bits of leg...? Hot."

Emi's shed scene was deliberately made as awkward as possible because TheHiveMind could not find a way to make it hot. :lol: It works though.

Lilly...*HNNNG*
Hanako: Actually I would have liked a second. "I want to make it up to you." scene. But as I've said before, "Sisterhood" took care of that. So its all good.

Emi: It was awkward at first, but in hindsight, it was really kinda cute and funny if you're able to keep an open mind about such things.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Hanako: Actually I would have liked a second. "I want to make it up to you." scene. But as I've said before, "Sisterhood" took care of that. So its all good.

Emi: It was awkward at first, but in hindsight, it was really kinda cute and funny if you're able to keep an open mind about such things.
Make what up to her? He did exactly what she wanted him to do.

And Emi sure kept something open... >.>
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Hanako: Actually I would have liked a second. "I want to make it up to you." scene. But as I've said before, "Sisterhood" took care of that. So its all good.

Make what up to her? He did exactly what she wanted him to do.

And Emi sure kept something open... >.>
@Panda: Sexual comic relief is always awesome. Oh, Emi.
@Xan: Not for very long. And never again.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

In Hanakos, Lilly´s and Emi´s path we spend time whit them and learn about them, we sort of do this in Rins path until act 3 turns around and just sits there whit nothing happening. In Shizunes path we spend very little time whit her, and the time we do spend whit her dose not feel legit enough for them to get into a relationship. We spend more time whit Misha talking about stuff and having fun then whit Shizune, add to this the terrible editing and cutting that plagues Shizunes path and you got yourself a mess. Every time we get some alone time whit Shizune we either end up talking about nothing imported or just as something seems to get interesting we cut.

We go to her home to spend time whit her but we spend more time whit her brother, (which is pointless as we learn nothing nor gain anything from it), Akira, Lilly, and Jigoro. I don´t buy that Hisao and Shizune are together because we never see them do anything whit each other out side of work, (even the sex sort of comes out of nowhere), in a love story it is by far more interesting to see them get together like in Hanako, Lilly and Emi path´s and work on their relationship so that it keeps going. I count Hanako cause Hisao had feelings for her but did not want to approach her as he at first did not want to hurt her feelings, and we spend almost all the time in her arc whit her, (if we choose to). Also there is only one choice in Shizunes path and it is not exactly hard to make unless you got no respect for a committed relationship, there is no reason to comfort Mishaby sleeping whit her, you will only really do it to get 100% as we have been given no reason to cheat on Shizune, oh no she wants some alone time? Better go sleep whit her best friend.

Overall their is a lot working against the story in Shizunes path and Misha would have been a more interesting love interest or they could have had it be a legit sub plot that we where actually in love whit her or just make the path about getting together whit one of them and their is no real bad ending unless you do something stupid or cheat on the one you end up dating whit the other one, that would have been a interesting story. As it is now it is just wasted potential and even if Kenji and Jigoro are funny as hell in her path it is just eye candy, once I sat down and thought about it it was just a waste of time.
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ArcCain wrote:1) Every time we get some alone time whit Shizune we either end up talking about nothing important

2) We go to her home to spend time whit her but we spend more time whit her brother, (which is pointless as we learn nothing nor gain anything from it)

3) we never see them do anything whit each other out side of work

4) Also there is only one choice in Shizune's path

5) once I sat down and thought about it it was just a waste of time
1) So a relationship isn't legit if they don't talk about super serious important stuff when they're alone? Better alert...Well, most couples everywhere.

2) So meeting people is pointless if you don't learn from it? Shit. I didn't learn a thing from meeting most of my extended family. I mean, it gave me the experience of meeting them and all, but who cares about that? I wonder if they knew it was pointless to ever bother knowing each other...

3) We see them do quite a bit together. Misha just happens to be there most of the time and the rest of the time, the stuff they do is largely mundane because life is largely mundane.

4) A story does not require abundant choices. Most have none.

5) So you do mean 'time when nothing super important or dramatic is happening' then. That's just silly. They can't all be idealized romance (Lilly) and traumatic backstories (Hanako). Some people are just people.

You've got Emi and Hanako with uncommonly tragic pasts. You've got Lilly as the idealized fantasy romance. Rin comes close to the realistic ideal but there's a struggle there on both sides. Then you've got Shizune who is basically just a friend who you happen to be with. No bullshit, no majorly changed dynamic, just someone with which to go through life. And that's as close to ideal as reality (not fantasy) gets.

The worst crime Shizune's route commits is being closer to reality than your typical love story (What's more believable? That a guy runs all the way to an airport, has a heart attack, and still gets the girl who just happened to come back and stay with him...Or that a guy meets his girl's family and nothing of serious consequence comes from it?). :lol: The in-game rivalry between Lilly and Shizune actually applies quite well to their routes as a whole: Lilly makes the best fictional story while Shizune makes a better real story. Though I guess if you're looking for a standard romance tale, it'd be a problem.

I can get where the critics (including yourself) are coming from but I just don't get it. None of the routes are flawless but I'd never call any of them wasted time.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
ArcCain wrote:1) Every time we get some alone time whit Shizune we either end up talking about nothing important

2) We go to her home to spend time whit her but we spend more time whit her brother, (which is pointless as we learn nothing nor gain anything from it)

3) we never see them do anything whit each other out side of work

4) Also there is only one choice in Shizune's path

5) once I sat down and thought about it it was just a waste of time
1) So a relationship isn't legit if they don't talk about super serious important stuff when they're alone? Better alert...Well, most couples everywhere.

2) So meeting people is pointless if you don't learn from it? Shit. I didn't learn a thing from meeting most of my extended family. I mean, it gave me the experience of meeting them and all, but who cares about that? I wonder if they knew it was pointless to ever bother knowing each other...

3) We see them do quite a bit together. Misha just happens to be there most of the time and the rest of the time, the stuff they do is largely mundane because life is largely mundane.

4) A story does not require abundant choices. Most have none.

5) So you do mean 'time when nothing super important or dramatic is happening' then. That's just silly. They can't all be idealized romance (Lilly) and traumatic backstories (Hanako). Some people are just people.

You've got Emi and Hanako with uncommonly tragic pasts. You've got Lilly as the idealized fantasy romance. Rin comes close to the realistic ideal but there's a struggle there on both sides. Then you've got Shizune who is basically just a friend who you happen to be with. No bullshit, no majorly changed dynamic, just someone with which to go through life. And that's as close to ideal as reality (not fantasy) gets.

The worst crime Shizune's route commits is being closer to reality than your typical love story (What's more believable? That a guy runs all the way to an airport, has a heart attack, and still gets the girl who just happened to come back and stay with him...Or that a guy meets his girl's family and nothing of serious consequence comes from it?). :lol: The in-game rivalry between Lilly and Shizune actually applies quite well to their routes as a whole: Lilly makes the best fictional story while Shizune makes a better real story. Though I guess if you're looking for a standard romance tale, it'd be a problem.

I can get where the critics (including yourself) are coming from but I just don't get it. None of the routes are flawless but I'd never call any of them wasted time.

Well you said it yourself. It may be closer to real life, but it makes for a dull story to read.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:it makes for a dull story to read.
Pft. Fucking Phillistines, both of ya. :lol:

Back to the topic: You know what KS needed? Akira route w/ h-scenes. 8)
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
You know what KS needed? Akira route. 8)
Cheat on Lilly for Akira.

Shizune for Misha.

Hanako for...Miki? Yuuko? Lilly?

Emi for...Miki? Nurse?

Rin for...Why the hell not, Miki.

I'm out of ideas. An Akira H-scene would be interesting, though I'm not sure what context that could be other than Lilly's sister getting drunk out of her mind.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.