Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Umber

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by Umber »

KeiichiO wrote:
ArcCain wrote:Yeah, Rins second scene is probably the best in the game.
Meh, I don't see what's so great about it. I do like the scene, but for an H-scene, it's not all that appealing. We get a good look at Hisao's back, and Rin's thick eyebrows and that's about it. I realize that KS isn't really meant to be a full-fledged H-game, but still'; I'd like to see a little bit more if you are going to have H-scenes :P

I really do like the scene though despite the disappointing visuals. I think it's a very touching scene, and it shows how Rin and Hisao have connected on a whole new level, literally. I also adore the CG of Rin sitting on the dresser dripping wet. Kawaii!
Rin's scene is decent. I mean, if you wanted a good time for five minutes, replay Emi's arc/gallery. If you wanted to HNNNG (not in that way), trot on over to Hanako.

The H-scenes for Rin sort of came out of nowhere, but in a positive way. In my opinion. Worked out well, as well as things do for Rin x Hisao, and emotionally, it was moving. Sweetness.

No, I personally don't think we need to "see" more. Hisao's got a sexy back hiding under that sweatervest, and that's enough for me. There's the Shimmie for anything else.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Someone should write a H-fic about Hisaos sweatervest and his back. :3

Btw Umber, is your avatar from a H-comic? I just got to know for some reason.
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote: Rin's scene is decent. I mean, if you wanted a good time for five minutes, replay Emi's arc/gallery. If you wanted to HNNNG (not in that way), trot on over to Hanako.

The H-scenes for Rin sort of came out of nowhere, but in a positive way. In my opinion. Worked out well, as well as things do for Rin x Hisao, and emotionally, it was moving. Sweetness.

No, I personally don't think we need to "see" more. Hisao's got a sexy back hiding under that sweatervest, and that's enough for me. There's the Shimmie for anything else.
I don't think I could put it better. To be fair though I can't be thick enough to claim everyone decided to check out KS for the same reasons I did, but I personally didn't get into it for the sole purpose of the H-scenes. That's not to say that I didn't like them or anything like that, I thought they were beautifully done and I personally found something different in each and every one of them that I really liked, on both the story and artwork side. But I think they showed just enough, some more then others, to tell the story.

As Umber and others have pointed out there's plenty of art out there already and there's always the power of your imagination. For me, I think they worked out perfectly the way they were.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

With all due respect for the Rin fans, I found Lilly's H-scenes to be the best. Romantic, sweet, and really quite hot.

Honestly I've never been a big fan of H-art and stories. Guess I'm a bit of a prude because they tend to just embarass or annoy me. I'd say KS is different though, because you're emotionally invensted in the characters. Seeing a sex scene with a girl you care about, especially if there's love involved is to me so much hotter than a scene with some random ho.
Last edited by pandaphil on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

SpecimenSix wrote:As Umber and others have pointed out there's plenty of art out there already and there's always the power of your imagination. For me, I think they worked out perfectly the way they were.
Sigh... I suppose you're right. I guess I'll just have to rely on This :P

I'm just messing around. I think all the H-scenes are beautiful. They're just not what I expected when I downloaded KS :lol:

Also, I agree wholeheartedly with Panda.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

pandaphil wrote:With all due respect for the Rin fans, I found Lilly's H-scenes to be the best.

Honestly I've never been a big fan of H-art and stories. Guess I'm a bit of a prude because they tend to just embarass or annoy me. I'd say KS is different though, because you're emotionally invensted in the characters. Seeing a sex scene with a girl you care about, especially if there's love involved is to me so much hotter than a scene with some random ho.
I don't think I could say it better personally. That's the thing I liked about the H-scenes, is that they weren't there just for the sake of it. Each of them had a motivation, be is passion, experimentation, or something else. I personally don't think I have a favorite, as I liked a lot of them. That said I do agree that Lilly's scenes were quite beautiful and touching.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Lilly´s was my favourite over all path but I still give the best love scene to Shizune(first) and Rin(second), I guess I could add Lilly´s first scene to them. :3 <3
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:As Umber and others have pointed out there's plenty of art out there already and there's always the power of your imagination. For me, I think they worked out perfectly the way they were.

I'm just messing around. I think all the H-scenes are beautiful. They're just not what I expected when I downloaded KS :lol:

Also, I agree wholeheartedly with Panda.
Is it bad that I spent time coloring that picture?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

KeiichiO wrote:
Oh man, that so reminds me of the Mountaineering fanfic with Emi....

Who the hells the random second dude though? Ick. I think its Photoshop time.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Oh man, that so reminds me of the Mountaineering fanfic with Emi....

Who the hells the random second dude though? Ick. I think its Photoshop time.
Comments on the pic suggest Hisao and Nomiya...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
Comments on the pic suggest Hisao and Nomiya...
Even though there's a bit of evidence out there to prove this right, I don't want to believe it.

My heart died a little, inside.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:Is it bad that I spent time coloring that picture?
If you did a splendid job, then no :P
pandaphil wrote:Who the hells the random second dude though? Ick. I think its Photoshop time.
Let's hope it's the blind kid...
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Xanatos wrote: Is it bad that I spent time coloring that picture?
Just post it when its done. :3
Umber

Post by Umber »

ArcCain wrote:Someone should write a H-fic about Hisaos sweatervest and his back. :3

Btw Umber, is your avatar from a H-comic? I just got to know for some reason.
An H-fic about Hisao's sweatervest would be...oddly satisfying.

The Adventures and Times of H. Nakai's Attire, as told by H. Nakai's Sweatervest.

Also, my avatar is from "It's Not My Fault I'm Not Popular!", go along and take a gander at it. Reflects my life pretty well.

Anyone else here think that Shizune's H-scenes could've been taken out of the game, and the story wouldn't have changed much? It does make her arc move a bit, but, unlike Hanako's, it didn't really feel necessary to me that she had to have sex with Hisao.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hanako's was one of the only few necessary scenes in the game so you've got a point. :lol: