If you could be anyone in katawa shoujo, who would it be?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KeiichiO

Re: If you could be anyone in katawa shoujo, who would it be

Post by KeiichiO »

Broomhead wrote: I could stand for some incest.
Whoa...When you drop a bomb like that, every other point you've ever made becomes obscure and fuzzy in comparison.
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

KeiichiO wrote:
Whoa...When you drop a bomb like that, every other point you've ever made becomes obscure and fuzzy in comparison.
Wincest
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Akira (and Miki) could be comfortable for a former male and Akira and Lilly are sisters, it's impossible. :lol:
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

KeiichiO wrote:
When I made that post.
When I made that post.
Stein2.jpg (29.63 KiB) Viewed 4402 times
I could go into why I think it's okay as long as it's not sex for breeding and it's out of sexual attraction not rape, but I'll just say that I'm not the most insane genius. Kellogg wanted to melt Vaginas off, and invented circumcision to stop masturbation. (I laugh about that one so often.) Tesla (A personal hero of mine) fell in love with a pidgeon and survived off of neco wafers for many years. Yet a hypothetical situation which is nigh-impossible where I'm transported into a game and get to chose which character I am, Lilly suddenly becomes willing to have sex with (me) Akira, and we both go through with it, and it invalidates everything I've done.

Besides, I could also use the soul argument, but I won't go into that either for the sake of not publishing an treatise.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Broomhead wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Stein2.jpg
I could go into why I think it's okay as long as it's not sex for breeding and it's out of sexual attraction not rape, but I'll just say that I'm not the most insane genius. Kellogg wanted to melt Vaginas off, and invented circumcision to stop masturbation. (I laugh about that one so often.) Tesla (A personal hero of mine) fell in love with a pidgeon and survived off of neco wafers for many years. Yet a hypothetical situation which is nigh-impossible where I'm transported into a game and get to chose which character I am, Lilly suddenly becomes willing to have sex with (me) Akira, and we both go through with it, and it invalidates everything I've done.

Besides, I could also use the soul argument, but I won't go into that either for the sake of not publishing an treatise.
All americans are circumcised ? it's not a myth ? :mrgreen:
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Zarys wrote: All americans are circumcised ? it's not a myth ? :mrgreen:
Not all of us, but it's more common than not where I live. Also: Here (College Humor)
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

I I had to pick, I would be Hideaki. Why? Well, his family if wealthy, he's got style, he's got a normal lifespan, and most importantly, he's got balls.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

FelOnyx wrote:I I had to pick, I would be Hideaki. Why? Well, his family if wealthy, he's got style, he's got a normal lifespan, and most importantly, he's got balls.
Uhhh... :lol:
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

FelOnyx wrote:I I had to pick, I would be Hideaki. Why? Well, his family if wealthy, he's got style, he's got a normal lifespan, and most importantly, he's got balls.
Also Shizune lives with him. Just sayin'...

Although you have to live with Jigoro too. :(
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

I wanna be one of the clouds above Yamaku so I can spell out weird stuff to Rin. Unless it has to be a person, then I'd be Emi. And as Emi, I'd probably trip people with those blades a lot, so I'd need the running speed.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Khalego wrote:I wanna be one of the clouds above Yamaku so I can spell out weird stuff to Rin. Unless it has to be a person, then I'd be Emi. And as Emi, I'd probably trip people with those blades a lot, so I'd need the running speed.
With this kind of answer, you ARE Rin. :lol:
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Zarys wrote:
Khalego wrote:I wanna be one of the clouds above Yamaku so I can spell out weird stuff to Rin. Unless it has to be a person, then I'd be Emi. And as Emi, I'd probably trip people with those blades a lot, so I'd need the running speed.
With this kind of answer, you ARE Rin. :lol:
I wanna spell out "SEX" in the clouds so I can call it a Lion King crossover. ^_^ And then I'll form Emi and Hisao in the clouds so Rin can have a picnic with the clouds.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

Wouldn't mind being Hisao, at least until I have the final heart attack that deals me my final card. I would have a very different personality then Hisao though, and taste in music... Naomi Inoue would be a fun choice, don't know much about her, I could be my own person. A man trapped in a woman's body, in a school for the disabled! Sounds like a terrible movie plot :P
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Zarys wrote:
Uhhh... :lol:
Look at the Hakamichi house in Shizune's route. That's a really nice house. Hisao might be exaggerating a bit when he calls it a mansion, but it's not something just anybody can afford, especially in Japan. And look at Jigoro. He's clearly got 'connections' and not just the fact that his brother-in-law runs a company in Scotland.
SpunkySix wrote:
Also Shizune lives with him. Just sayin'...

Although you have to live with Jigoro too. :(
Jigoro, I could probably deal with by keeping my head down and going along with him.

Shizune...I'll keep my head up. Way up. Above her room looking down from an air vent while she gets dressed up. :twisted:
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

YutoTheOrc wrote:Wouldn't mind being Hisao, at least until I have the final heart attack that deals me my final card. I would have a very different personality then Hisao though...
But then you wouldn't be Hisao. Cheater. :P
Khalego's Fanfic Tips