Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by YZQ »

In less harsh terms, I think he said that you're too sensitive.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

pandaphil wrote:Oops, Xan's back. I'm outta here.
That's not how we greet our fellow Cripple Lovers around here!

After a while of off-topic banter, I think I should talk about the H-scenes now...

I wish Rin's were fleshed out a little more. It kind of felt like they were rushed, and we didn't see them at their full potential. The last one was nice and meaningful, but it wasn't all that pleasant to the eyes, which is probably due to the fact that the artist drew Rin in a totally different style than her in-game sprite. It wasn't bad by any means, it was just... meh.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Not to mention that Rin was actually quite silent (and not thinking about something), which is a bit different.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:Not to mention that Rin was actually quite silent (and not thinking about something), which is a bit different.
It was different, though, I think she was trying to make it an intimate moment. Her usual seemingly nonsensical babbling would probably ruin the moment for Hisao :P
Last edited by KeiichiO on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Goes to reinforce the thought that yes, she went to see Hisao to get laid (as repayment?)

KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:Goes to reinforce the thought that yes, she went to see Hisao to get laid (as repayment?)
I suppose it could be seen like that, yeah. I never thought about it like that :lol:

Though, for some reason, Rin comes off to me as the kind of person to enjoy sex, so I think she wanted it just as much as Hisao would.
Umber

Post by Umber »

KeiichiO wrote:
YZQ wrote:Goes to reinforce the thought that yes, she went to see Hisao to get laid (as repayment?)
I suppose it could be seen like that, yeah. I never thought about it like that :lol:

Though, for some reason, Rin comes off to me as the kind of person to enjoy sex, so I think she wanted it just as much as Hisao would.
Indeed, Rin struck me the same way.

Rin mostly strikes me as a person who thinks something, thinks about it, thinks about the thoughts she thought, questions those thoughts, questions the thoughts about what she was thinking...

Then arrives to some random conclusion and goes with it. Hence, sex.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote: Indeed, Rin struck me the same way.

Rin mostly strikes me as a person who thinks something, thinks about it, thinks about the thoughts she thought, questions those thoughts, questions the thoughts about what she was thinking...

Then arrives to some random conclusion and goes with it. Hence, sex.
You kinda just blew my mind right there. But yea I'd agree that Rin is the most spontaneous of the girls in that regard.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Rin lives in the moment. She doesn't look back, or into the future. She does need some help when it comes to punches coming her way. But, all in all, jump on the rollercoaster and enjoy the ride.

KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:Rin lives in the moment. She doesn't look back, or into the future. She does need some help when it comes to punches coming her way. But, all in all, jump on the rollercoaster and enjoy the ride.
If there was a Rin manual, this would be written in it. Rin can't be described any better, really.
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote:But yea I'd agree that Rin is the most spontaneous of the girls in that regard.
Spontaneous is a nice word to describe Rin, when it comes to sex.

Not as in spontaneous in bed, but...getting to the bed. Or how she thinks about when she's going to feel like getting on the bed.

Man, Rin is confusing. As compared to...either Shizune, or Lilly.

If there was a Rin manual, I'm pretty sure that the final page would say, "These rules may or may not apply to Rin at unspecific times that are undetermined to all, including Rin herself."
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote: Spontaneous is a nice word to describe Rin, when it comes to sex.

Not as in spontaneous in bed, but...getting to the bed. Or how she thinks about when she's going to feel like getting on the bed.

Man, Rin is confusing. As compared to...either Shizune, or Lilly.

If there was a Rin manual, I'm pretty sure that the final page would say, "These rules may or may not apply to Rin at unspecific times that are undetermined to all, including Rin herself."
Exactly, as Rin herself said, "I reserve the right to change my mind at a moments notice." Or something of that nature.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Exactly, as Rin herself said, "I reserve the right to change my mind at a moments notice." Or something of that nature.
Yes, but that applies to all women everywhere.
Not Dead Yet
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Oddball wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:
Pretty much, yeah :lol:
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Oddball wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:
:lol: This is very true, otherwise my housing situation last year would have been much more stable. But Rin takes that to a whole new level I'd say.