You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

OtakuNinja

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
Zailen wrote:When "Student Council" "Innocence" and "Parity" is your Androids ringtones which you cycle through daily, and you have a Shizune wallpaper for said device, that you proudly show your coworkers...
We have a serious case of Shizuist here. Someone get a medic! :|
Pft. Least it's not a Lilly wallpaper. 8)
Why do you always comment my jokes? :|
Is it because Megumeru left?
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

When you've been commenting on a certain KS thread for almost a year.
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

But isn't that why we're all here? Keep on trucking brother!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:Why do you always comment my jokes? :|
Is it because Megumeru left?
:lol: I'm just keeping his memory alive. :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I openly admit I play KS 'too much.' I know that I've listened to the Katawa Shoujo tribute from Youtube hundreds of times while at work. Heck, I'll stand there and rap along with it not caring if someone is within earshot sometimes. I hate my job anymore, I have to make myself laugh and get through the day so I can do what I need to and get paid and go home.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I openly admit I play KS 'too much.' I know that I've listened to the Katawa Shoujo tribute from Youtube hundreds of times while at work. Heck, I'll stand there and rap along with it not caring if someone is within earshot sometimes. I hate my job anymore, I have to make myself laugh and get through the day so I can do what I need to and get paid and go home.
Your boss and co-workers must love you.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

It's all good, I have a laid back job. All I do is clean machines in a factory, and everyone pretty much has their own area to clean. So I get by. My boss is pretty laid back too... he'll stand there on break times and talk about the most mundane stuff with the coworkers... I have a pretty unique job and it pays fairly well too lol
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:It's all good, I have a laid back job. All I do is clean machines in a factory, and everyone pretty much has their own area to clean. So I get by. My boss is pretty laid back too... he'll stand there on break times and talk about the most mundane stuff with the coworkers... I have a pretty unique job and it pays fairly well too lol
So...Why is it a hated job then? :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Cause I don't get that many hours. I went from 40 hours all the way down to 28 over the course of about two years. Oh well. For my unique situation, the pay still isn't bad.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Cause I don't get that many hours. I went from 40 hours all the way down to 28 over the course of about two years. Oh well. For my unique situation, the pay still isn't bad.
I wonder if that has something to do with you rapping during work hours?

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Cause I don't get that many hours. I went from 40 hours all the way down to 28 over the course of about two years. Oh well. For my unique situation, the pay still isn't bad.
I wonder if that has something to do with you rapping during work hours?
I'd outright fire him for rapping. :lol:
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I made it sound more noticeable than it really is. I don't think anyone outright hears anything I say. Heck, I do my job well and my boss knows it. I'm just the odd one out there, like I am pretty much everywhere else. I've come to accept it and forgive, because I know people will get what's coming to them. It may not be today, may not be tomorrow, but one day, they will get what comes around and wish they had been nicer.

So yes, I generally try to live a happy, excited and carefree life. It's hard with what I've had to deal with, but I can still laugh at nothing and smile like nothing is wrong. And I know the reasons I'm happy so there's no need to explain myself.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I believe people will get what's coming to them.
FIFY. :P
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

When you realise what actually happens on Valentine's Day and White Day in Japan... :shock: The chocolate!
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Dream

Post by Dream »

OtakuNinja wrote:When you realise what actually happens on Valentine's Day and White Day in Japan... :shock: The chocolate!
Goddamit bastard i almost choked on my drink :lol: