Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by SpunkySix »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
@CoffeeDrive: What's wrong with being a yandere?
Nothing.
Its kind of hot.
I mean, nothing.
There we go. :)
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

SpunkySix wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Nothing.
Its kind of hot.
I mean, nothing.
And let the romance blossom...
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Yandere buddies are the best kind of buddies.

On a side note, this clip of a music video exactly describes how I saw Hisao and Emis relationship in the beginning.

It also describes how i would see any relationship with misha happen.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
TK8305

Post by TK8305 »

ParagonTerminus wrote:Rin: I dunno, a fuckin' art gallery.
Shizune: A battlefield. Just steal a general's uniform, and off we go, conquering Australia.
Emi: I have no idea, honestly; sports centre is too cliche. Just a café or something.
Lilly: Fancy restaurant or a performance with bagpipes. dear scottish people, please don't kill me for my lack of cultural knowledge
Hanako: A nice, quiet trip to a library: good books, a nice corner to hide away in, and lots of snuggles in a beanbag.
I love the Hanako one! Snuggling in the beanbag with her reading a good book is quite nice! <3
My YouTube | My Twitter[/font][/size]<p>Currently LPing: Pokemon Diamond (NDS) / Link's Birthday DX (ZC)
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

ParagonTerminus wrote:Singing a karaoke tends to draw a lot of attention :lol:
Yes, but this is the kind of things Hanako likes but Lilly don't dare to suggest because she is too like a mother with her.

Go out in the City and go to a cafe tends also to draw attention, but this is the way to get the good ending; so I think TOO fear her shyness is not the good way to do with her.
And also the bar with billiards.
Go to the karaoke is a thing she will like, and proves the trust reposed in her. (I'm not saying to go during the peak activity; she is still shy but but I still think that this is a good idea)
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

SpunkySix wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Nothing.
Its kind of hot.
I mean, nothing.
Long live Yandere! Here, have a Kebab.

CoffeeDrive wrote: On a side note, this clip of a music video exactly describes how I saw Hisao and Emis relationship in the beginning.
http://i.gyazo.com/d731d450ca40ef61fa06a68d06f2b408.gif
Where is that from? It reminds me of something, but I know I haven't seen it before.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

CoffeeDrive wrote: Nope, not sure entirely why. But i just dont find her attractive. I think her personality is just something i dislike. I understand the whole point of her route is getting away from the shy-stuttering shut in but I just find it, well, irritating sometimes. Overwhelming Dandere'ness aint my thing.

Also hanako is totally a Yandere.
"dandere" means just a shy person who becomes less shy with people who are become close with him/her* ? this is not really an exaggerated stereotype of schizophrenia like tsundenre or yandere; So I don't see the problem; You can call all shy people "dandere" if you want...(And certainly myself :P )
This does not really look like a cliché. (or the kind of "clicgé" that are present in every fictional character, or even real people)

tv tropes wrote:A dandere character is one who is normally quiet and silent, possibly to the point of coming across as emotionless at times, but will suddenly become talkative and sweet and cute when alone with the right person if they manage to push the right button to get them to pour their heart out, revealing that they're actually just shy.
Say rather that you don't like shy girls. :P (I don't like very well Shizune because I am not fond of aggressive girls; she would tire me quickly)

Hanako is a Yandere ? she can be jealous (see the good ending), and becoming more jealous after the good ending isn't an unlikely character development, but but not at a "Yandere" level; KS characters aren't ultra-exaggerated characters for otakus like Taiga or Harui; but relatively realistic characters.
And even if Hanako is a Yandere, who cares ? why would you cheat on her ? You don't need other girls if you have Hanako. 8)
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Zarys wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote: Nope, not sure entirely why. But i just dont find her attractive. I think her personality is just something i dislike. I understand the whole point of her route is getting away from the shy-stuttering shut in but I just find it, well, irritating sometimes. Overwhelming Dandere'ness aint my thing.

"dandere" means just a shy person who becomes less shy with people who are become close with him/her* ? this is not really an exaggerated stereotype of schizophrenia like tsundenre or yandere; So I don't see the problem; You can call all shy people "dandere" if you want...(And certainly myself :P )
This does not really look like a cliché. (or the kind of "clicgé" that are present in every fictional character, or even real people)

tv tropes wrote:A dandere character is one who is normally quiet and silent, possibly to the point of coming across as emotionless at times, but will suddenly become talkative and sweet and cute when alone with the right person if they manage to push the right button to get them to pour their heart out, revealing that they're actually just shy.
Say rather that you don't like shy girls. :P (I don't like very well Shizune because I am not fond of aggressive girls; she would tire me quickly)

Hanako is a Yandere ? she can be jealous (see the good ending), and becoming more jealous after the good ending isn't an unlikely character development, but but not at a "Yandere" level; KS characters aren't ultra-exaggerated characters for otakus like Taiga or Harui; but relatively realistic characters.
And even if Hanako is a Yandere, who cares ? why would you cheat on her ? You don't need other girls if you have Hanako. 8)
Okay to start, the Yandere thing was a joke. If Hanako was a yandere id be all over her.

And "Shy" girls are okay, "Overwhelming Dandereness" as I said, I dont like as much. I mean when her shyness and inability to talk around others is downright suffocating to those around her, as Hisao actually mentions to himself during act 1.
I just dont find it attractive, call me mean, rude, whatever. It just aint my thing,

bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Zarys wrote:And even if Hanako is a Yandere, who cares ? why would you cheat on her ? You don't need other girls if you have Hanako. 8)

That's why yanderes are dangerous.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

FelOnyx wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote: On a side note, this clip of a music video exactly describes how I saw Hisao and Emis relationship in the beginning.
Where is that from? It reminds me of something, but I know I haven't seen it before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gumQsN2 ... yT7UHS4p6g
Allow me to introduce you to the world of JubyPhonic, English Kagerou Project covers and general vocaloid stuff.

(The kagerou project is actually a really incredible and deep story, its my second favourite Anime world, just behind the nasuverse.)

EDIT: Also, If anyone is interested in what the nasuverse is...
This should explain it.
http://cw.nanako.cc/dl/9F45ME3SGSB844N01RRYGFAAJW.jpg
Last edited by CoffeeDrive on Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
FelOnyx wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gumQsN2 ... yT7UHS4p6g
Allow me to introduce you to the world of JubyPhonic, English Kagerou Project covers and general vocaloid stuff.

(The kagerou project is actually a really incredible and deep story, its my second favourite Anime world, just behind the nasuverse.)
I thought that's what it might be. I watched the anime, but the different art style here is what threw me off. Thanks!
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
Zarys wrote:

Okay to start, the Yandere thing was a joke. If Hanako was a yandere id be all over her.

And "Shy" girls are okay, "Overwhelming Dandereness" as I said, I dont like as much. I mean when her shyness and inability to talk around others is downright suffocating to those around her, as Hisao actually mentions to himself during act 1.
I just dont find it attractive, call me mean, rude, whatever. It just aint my thing,
Well, I suposse that nobody is supposed to love her as she is in the beginning of Act 1(beyond the "she is cute and intriguing!") but begin to love her when she shows her personality.
I mean, her shyness is not designed to be cute all the time : when she made her crisis in the classroom, we're supposed to be afraid for her. (or even frustrated by the feeling of going in circles)
And my favorite moments are when she shows the most (for example : billiard); I suposse what is good in her is her kindness, not her shyness.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

bhtooefr wrote:
Zarys wrote:And even if Hanako is a Yandere, who cares ? why would you cheat on her ? You don't need other girls if you have Hanako. 8)
http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/9 ... os-mom.jpg

That's why yanderes are dangerous.
I don't think Hanako confuses cheating and parents. (unless she fantasizes about her parents but since there is nothing between her and Lilly, I don't think)
Last edited by Silentcook on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote images that were just posted, people...
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

My point with that image is that you don't have to cheat to be accused of cheating by a yandere.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

But why Hanako woulb jealous of Hisao's Mother ? that doesn't make any sense.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise