What do you think happens afterwards?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: What do you think happens afterwards?

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

And he'll never open his blinds, you know.
And hes got a fort.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote: Hell, that's my mood right now. :lol: I give a rare serious reply and everyone turns against my ideas! :x GAWD!

And I'm working on it, Umber. I got two others on the side so be patient. :P

And he'll never open his blinds, you know.
Hey I didn't turn against your idea. I kinda like the idea actually. Besides, if anyone is going to do Kenji justice, who better than you? Another one guy against the world. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:Another one guy against the world. :lol:
That would be depressing in just how true it is if I weren't in a good mood right now. :cry: :D
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
That would be depressing in just how true it is if I weren't in a good mood right now. :cry: :D
Daww. From one agent to another, you know I've got your back. :D

After all us crazies have to stick together. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:
Don't worry man, we got your back. Once in a while at least.

Plus feeling like it's just you against the world is no alien feeling to me, so there's that too.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Honestly, will all the tears I've shed with KS, I keep thinking what it really needs is a LOL funny, heartwarming story that leaves you with a big smile, and dry eyes for a change. Just doing a story where we have to turn Kenji from a frog, into a decent human being might actually fit the bill.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Honestly, will all the tears I've shed with KS, I keep thinking what it really needs is a LOL funny, heartwarming story that leaves you with a big smile, and dry eyes for a change. Just doing a story where we have to turn Kenji from a frog, into a decent human being might actually fit the bill.
That would imply Kenji isn't already a decent human being.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Honestly, will all the tears I've shed with KS, I keep thinking what it really needs is a LOL funny, heartwarming story that leaves you with a big smile, and dry eyes for a change. Just doing a story where we have to turn Kenji from a frog, into a decent human being might actually fit the bill.
He is, he's just batshit insane.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
So you keep saying. I would like some proof.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
So you keep saying. I would like some proof.
Play the game then. :roll:
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote: So you keep saying. I would like some proof.
Play the game then. :roll:
I'd have to say I agree actually. With Kenji being a good guy that is. He was nice in Lilly and Shizune's arc, and I think he would've been in the others too if Hisao wasn't constantly blowing him off and actually took the time to get to know him.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

He's nice as long as you don't touch on the issue of his conspiracy. Sometimes, Hisao humours him too much.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I guess so. There are just too many scenes where he pops up, rants about some crazy shit, then locks himself in his room.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:I guess so. There are just too many scenes where he pops up, rants about some crazy shit, then locks himself in his room.
This is why we have fan-fictions, to live out all Kenji-related fantasies.

Except, it's not very canon.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:I guess so. There are just too many scenes where he pops up, rants about some crazy shit, then locks himself in his room.
And...Where does the not being a decent human being part come into that?