Csihar

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by Csihar »

Bara wrote:
neumanproductions wrote:*My mind*
"You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!"
:lol:
They were damned... to write a VN for us. :lol:
Let's just hope we're not talking about Development Hell here...
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Shades of Grey

Post by Shades of Grey »

Please no! At least progress seems to be going smoothly though.
Light and Dark
Good and Evil
Right and Wrong
taken from afar they blend together
and the world appears
all in shades of grey
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

I just got a horrible vision of the devs pulling an Endless Eight with Act 1 rereleases. :cry:

Oh yeah... topic. I had a really cute dream with Lilly in it the other night, so I think she's been bumped up to my #1 spot. I've still got a different soft spot for the other four girls though. Incidentally, I wonder how much my (and other people's) rankings will change after the full game is released? There's still a lot of character development left to be explored beyond Act 1 after all.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Shades of Grey

Post by Shades of Grey »

Shizune is my favorite still. She was the first person I got and I just seemed to become attached to her. It odd since I had thought Hanako was a shoe in for my top spot. I have noticed that Shizune is at the low end of the general popularity levels (excluding emi of course). If I had to guess, I would say that her popularity is heavily effected by whether you play her route first or not. In other routes, she seems like a jerk and you really see little of her good qualities. Its only when you go down her route that her playfully competitive side really shows, and that is what endeared her to me.
Light and Dark
Good and Evil
Right and Wrong
taken from afar they blend together
and the world appears
all in shades of grey
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Shades of Grey wrote:Shizune is my favorite still. She was the first person I got and I just seemed to become attached to her. It odd since I had thought Hanako was a shoe in for my top spot. I have noticed that Shizune is at the low end of the general popularity levels (excluding emi of course). If I had to guess, I would say that her popularity is heavily effected by whether you play her route first or not. In other routes, she seems like a jerk and you really see little of her good qualities. Its only when you go down her route that her playfully competitive side really shows, and that is what endeared her to me.
Hopefully there are more fans who like her, but she just isn't their favorite than there are fans who flat out hate her.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

Shizune trouble in poplarity come from the sadly fact that her and Misha dare to be mean to Hanako and Lilly, Katawa Shojou resident Moeblob & Purity Sue ... cue She is doomed after all.
Last edited by ElisaMasah on Sun May 23, 2010 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
When your teammate's in trouble, You go!
Whether they ask or not, You go!
Not knowing if you're coming back dead or alive, You go!
Knowing how deep the shrapnel's going to pierce your hide, You go!
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

I like her. She isn't my favorite, but I don't really see a reason to hate her. She has an interesting personality, but it's no more inherently hateble than Rin's or Hanako's. Plus, being so... You know, being like she is really does make it far cuter when she isn't. I guess that's what the developers meant, so good job there.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Heh, I've written an essay's worth of Shizune analysis defending her from haters back when the demo first came out. It goes on until a few pages later, until I start talking about personality profiles and how I approach fiction, if anyone's interested.
静音是买外夫
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

I still wish this poll was accurate though. I would really want to have strict proof that Rin and Hanako are at the top; other than the 2 favorite girls poll.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Bara

Post by Bara »

neumanproductions wrote:I still wish this poll was accurate though. I would really want to have strict proof that Rin and Hanako are at the top; other than the 2 favorite girls poll.
It would be nice, but other than having the votes sent in by mail... (with attached fingerprint sample for fraud prevention.)
I seriously doubt anyone would want to rent a P.O. Box for this. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

neumanproductions wrote:I would really want to have strict proof that Rin and Hanako are at the top
I think it's fairly sure that Hanako would be at the top. Because, uh, you know. But I dunno about Rin.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Fwiw, before the poll was manipulated, Hanako was in the lead and Rin in second place.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Member22

Post by Member22 »

Aura wrote:Fwiw, before the poll was manipulated, Hanako was in the lead and Rin in second place.
Lol Hanako is always 1st...

Btw, when was the poll manipulated?
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Member22 wrote:
Aura wrote:Fwiw, before the poll was manipulated, Hanako was in the lead and Rin in second place.
Lol Hanako is always 1st...

Btw, when was the poll manipulated?
A few weeks after it was created I believe.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

No, the poll has been around for ages and the manipulation happened some time after Act 1 release, but I can't remember exactly when. I bet there is a post or two about it though so read through the thread and see.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents