Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by Oddball »

YZQ wrote: If Hisao had been a more ordinary lad (sex, then dump), she would have one more problem on her hands.
If Hisao had been a more "ordinary" lad, they would have never gotten to that point to begin with.
Not Dead Yet
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

neio wrote:Emi's anal scene was very realistic. It added a lot to the game because it was so awkward.
And funny.
I swear TheHiveMind was like "fuck it, we need some comedy" when writing that scene. But yes it was realistic for a first experience for that.

and Xan, must you do that?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Oddball wrote:
YZQ wrote: If Hisao had been a more ordinary lad (sex, then dump), she would have one more problem on her hands.
If Hisao had been a more "ordinary" lad, they would have never gotten to that point to begin with.
True. Real sex predators are hardly ordinary.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
neio wrote:Emi's anal scene was very realistic. It added a lot to the game because it was so awkward.
And funny.
I swear TheHiveMind was like "fuck it, we need some comedy" when writing that scene. But yes it was realistic for a first experience for that.

Yes, I must.

And that scene...Would have been funny if it hadn't been so uncomfortably awkward. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
And funny.

Yes, I must.

And that scene...Would have been funny if it hadn't been so uncomfortably awkward. :lol:
That's what made it funny to me though :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Oddball wrote:
The fact that Hisao could probably die from having sex crosses out any possibility of being normal.

Unless humans were originally supposed to die having sex, mantis-like reproduction of some sort, then I'm pretty sure a sex-then-death is abnormal in our society.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

TheHiveMind did say in a interview that he did not want to do a anal scene but he just had to; "I draw the short straw but could not do it whit a strait face so I figured I would make it sort of comical, the lemon lube was added in later by some one else."
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote:
Oddball wrote:
The fact that Hisao could probably die from having sex crosses out any possibility of being normal.

Unless humans were originally supposed to die having sex, mantis-like reproduction of some sort, then I'm pretty sure a sex-then-death is abnormal in our society.
Normal? Probably not. But I can guarantee a good amount of people wouldn't mind dying while having sex. I mean after all, everybody's gotta die sometime.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Normal? Probably not. But I can guarantee a good amount of people wouldn't mind dying while having sex. I mean after all, everybody's gotta die sometime.
Dudes just gotta learn to pace himself is all.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

pandaphil wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:
Where's the fun in that though? It's like a snake without the venom. The real rush is when you kick your shoes off and get as close to the edge as possible. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
neio

Post by neio »

Xanatos wrote:
All of these unnecessary spoilers made your post hard to read.
That was the intent. I should stop being sarcastic on the internet.
Recommended fics: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu Route | Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue) | Can You Open Your Heart? (Rika)

(New) Movie contest: From which 2012 film did I mangle this quote? Prize: Humble Bundle
You're worried about the Nurse? Try the mom.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:
Where's the fun in that though? It's like a snake without the venom. The real rush is when you kick your shoes off and get as close to the edge as possible. :lol:
The real rush will be when his heart can't take it. Rush to the hospital, that is. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
The real rush will be when his heart can't take it. Rush to the hospital, that is. :P
ZING! Well done good sir. My hat goes off to you. :)
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

(Shrugs) ;3
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

SpecimenSix wrote:

Yeah but if he keep scaring the girls by nearly having a heart attack every time, he's not going to be getting any from anyone after awhile.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.