Hisao and Kenji-Concrete Jungle Conclusion Update

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Hoitash

Re: Hisao and Kenji-Concrete Jungle Conclusion Update

Post by Hoitash »

Well, last years was a bit more stereotypically Halloweeny, but other then that...
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Lianam

Post by Lianam »

Jigoro dueling a Predator... you are a psychopathic genius... and that's why I love you. :D

However I kinda would like to get some closure on Kim Soon-hee... I assume thinks worked out for her, but still it'd be nice to see that first hand...
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Lianam wrote:Jigoro dueling a Predator... you are a psychopathic genius... and that's why I love you. :D
Thanks, glad you like it :)
However I kinda would like to get some closure on Kim Soon-hee... I assume thinks worked out for her, but still it'd be nice to see that first hand...
Hmm...
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Hmm...[/quote]That's a scary 'hmm', isn't it?
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Helbereth wrote:
Hoitash wrote:Hmm...
That's a scary 'hmm', isn't it?
...Maybe. I am a weaver of plots and dreamer of tales, spinning threads of plans and ideas that span across the internet. I need only sense when a string is taught, and an idea is ensnared in my web, to be incorporated into my latest plans and plots.

...That sounded a little villainous, didn't it?
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Hoitash wrote:
Helbereth wrote:
Hoitash wrote:Hmm...
That's a scary 'hmm', isn't it?
...Maybe. I am a weaver of plots and dreamer of tales, spinning threads of plans and ideas that span across the internet. I need only sense when a string is taught, and an idea is ensnared in my web, to be incorporated into my latest plans and plots.

No more villainous than Mein Kampf.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Helbereth wrote:
Hoitash wrote:
No more villainous than Mein Kampf.
I promise to only use my powers for good.

Unless I get really bored.
Lianam

Post by Lianam »

Hoitash wrote:I am a weaver of plots and dreamer of tales, spinning threads of plans and ideas that span across the internet. I need only sense when a string is taught, and an idea is ensnared in my web, to be incorporated into my latest plans and plots.
How do you come up with some of these sentences, honestly? :lol:
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Lianam wrote:
Hoitash wrote:I am a weaver of plots and dreamer of tales, spinning threads of plans and ideas that span across the internet. I need only sense when a string is taught, and an idea is ensnared in my web, to be incorporated into my latest plans and plots.
How do you come up with some of these sentences, honestly? :lol:
No idea. Must be a writer thing, where they just flow and coalesce, like flotsam on the beach, or some other appropriate metaphor.

I'm gonna have to ponder that; it's a legit question.
Solistor

Post by Solistor »

So I believe I've finally caught up with all of the posted H&K antics, and I am not disappointed. I'll admit I was going into it not expecting insane plots about secret societies, aliens, or werewolves, but damn if I wasn't entertained. Though, to be truly honest, I would like to see a more noire-style story. Less action movie and more murder mystery, as it were. Perhaps the Soon-hee follow up (because I agree with Lianam that we require closure on that) could turn into something bigger and more "detective-y"? Regardless of how or what you write next, you've earned a fan in me. If I were a year older I'd treat you to an alcoholic beverage of your choice.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Solistor wrote:So I believe I've finally caught up with all of the posted H&K antics, and I am not disappointed. I'll admit I was going into it not expecting insane plots about secret societies, aliens, or werewolves, but damn if I wasn't entertained. Though, to be truly honest, I would like to see a more noire-style story. Less action movie and more murder mystery, as it were. Perhaps the Soon-hee follow up (because I agree with Lianam that we require closure on that) could turn into something bigger and more "detective-y"? Regardless of how or what you write next, you've earned a fan in me. If I were a year older I'd treat you to an alcoholic beverage of your choice.
Thanks, glad you had fun :) Noire style has been something I'd like to emulate, but I guess I just don't have the temperament for it. Every time I try to write it, it devolves into something else.

The Christmas Special I think is more a character drama, and while some noire style comes with that, it's not very prominent. Regardless, thanks for reading, glad you liked it, stay tuned, and if you think you missed anything, the archive should be up to date (I'll be posting one-shots for USM soon as well, if you're into that.)