Things KS taught me

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Myshina

Re: Things KS taught me

Post by Myshina »

Erenussocrates wrote:Worry not, KS taught me that I am hopeless like hell about female stuff, lol. You cannot imagine my melancholy and frustration after the manly picnic, lol.
Awww, Don't worry. Manly picnics make you a real Man.
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

I wouldn't neither call Kenji a man nor campaign-against-feminists-fanatics a man, but thanks for your concerns anyway :p
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Erenussocrates wrote:I wouldn't neither call Kenji a man nor campaign-against-feminists-fanatics a man, but thanks for your concerns anyway :p
If it's of any comfort, I've had Womanly picnics many time in my Life. xD
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Erenussocrates wrote:Worry not, KS taught me that I am hopeless like hell about female stuff, lol. You cannot imagine my melancholy and frustration after the manly picnic, lol.
I stared in abject hopelessness for a good five minutes after the screen faded to red...That picnic sucked. Even the rainy one with Emi was better. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

Myshina wrote: If it's of any comfort, I've had Womanly picnics many time in my Life. xD
Lol, well, I wouldn't call mine picnics, but I've had many manly drinks with my friends before. At one case, causing one of my friends serious problems at last christmas :P
Xanatos wrote: I stared in abject hopelessness for a good five minutes after the screen faded to red...That picnic sucked. Even the rainy one with Emi was better. :lol:
Sometimes I think that it would be way worse if Kenji would have caught and embraced Hisao there :p
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Erenussocrates wrote:Sometimes I think that it would be way worse if Kenji would have caught and embraced Hisao there :p
And there would be two choices:

>>[Embrace Kenji Back]

>>[Push him off you]

If you take the first option, you will open the Kenji Route. If you push him, he'll fall off the roof and die; causing Hisao to have a Mortal Heart attack resulting from fright. xD

Epic.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Erenussocrates wrote:
Myshina wrote: If it's of any comfort, I've had Womanly picnics many time in my Life. xD
Lol, well, I wouldn't call mine picnics, but I've had many manly drinks with my friends before. At one case, causing one of my friends serious problems at last christmas :P
Xanatos wrote: I stared in abject hopelessness for a good five minutes after the screen faded to red...That picnic sucked. Even the rainy one with Emi was better. :lol:
Sometimes I think that it would be way worse if Kenji would have caught and embraced Hisao there :p
...*shudder* Oh god.

Worse than that end though is thinking what happened after it. The only one you've known long enough to give a damn is Kenji and he'd probably forget it mere minutes after once the feminist crap gets going...Poor Misha and Shizune would get no more student council help...Hanako would remain hopelessly attached to Lilly alone and lord knows how Lilly's trip would have affected her then...Mutou doesn't get a science club going...If you think about it, Kenji ruins everyone's time. To say nothing of how much it'd ruin the festival...

By the way, if anyone here can draw, please draw Hisao falling head-first from the sky and crashing onto/destroying an unaware and confused Lilly's festival food stall. I'm...Probably a bad person for picturing it. xD

Though all things considered, I wouldn't mind a Kenji route. It could be like Silent Hill 2's joke ending where the dog masterminded everything.

...I really want to make a Kenji route now. Don't think the license would let me. XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:By the way, if anyone here can draw, please draw Hisao falling head-first from the sky and crashing onto/destroying an unaware and confused Lilly's festival food stall. I'm...Probably a bad person for picturing it. xD
I will take the responsability of doing that !! Hmmm~!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:By the way, if anyone here can draw, please draw Hisao falling head-first from the sky and crashing onto/destroying an unaware and confused Lilly's festival food stall. I'm...Probably a bad person for picturing it. xD
I will take the responsability of doing that !! Hmmm~!
Awesome. :mrgreen: I'd ask the chick who drew my avatar but she can't draw humans. :lol:
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:Awesome. :mrgreen: I'd ask the chick who drew my avatar but she can't draw humans. :lol:
This chick has a fetish for animals~!

I should lend her my goat. xD
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Awesome. :mrgreen: I'd ask the chick who drew my avatar but she can't draw humans. :lol:
This chick has a fetish for animals~!

I should lend her my goat. xD
Well, she does draw sexy rabbits a lot...Sometimes in pimp robes and hats. xD
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

Myshina wrote: I will take the responsability of doing that !! Hmmm~!
Guess it's a good choice after Misha's drill story, huh? :P
Tununias

Post by Tununias »

Myshina wrote:
It was something like this:

"You should know that sex is an act that is wanted by both parts. Forcing this on someone is called rape; and it will get you to jail. Not to mention that it may get you STD. By the way, can you check on those Cookies?"

I've never been so confused in my life. xD My mother is weird, but I love her like that.
At least now I can sleep at night knowing that the chance of me getting raped is now 0.000000014% less.

One of my hobbies is coloring anime style linearts. My avatar is the first lineart I've colored.
http://tununias.deviantart.com/
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Tununias wrote:
Myshina wrote:

"You should know that sex is an act that is wanted by both parts. Forcing this on someone is called rape; and it will get you to jail. Not to mention that it may get you STD. By the way, can you check on those Cookies?"

I've never been so confused in my life. xD My mother is weird, but I love her like that.
At least now I can sleep at night knowing that the chance of me getting raped is now 0.000000014% less.
Even Though I'm a girl. And I really wouldn't know how to rape you.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
Tununias wrote:
Myshina wrote:

Even Though I'm a girl. And I really wouldn't know how to rape you.
You don't know how to rape people? Huh. Seems pretty straightforward to me. Find someone who doesn't want to fuck, and fuck them. :mrgreen: Rape 101! (God, I'm horrible.)