Flutter Bonus Levels (One-Shots) - All-Out Attack (18+) [21/7/24]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

hdkv
new forum host for the next 15 years

Re: Flutter Bonus Levels (One-Shots) - Live & Learn [16/7/24]

Post by hdkv »

Three rooms. Three couples.

Next Bonus Level will be fun.

I provide tech support for this forum. Ping me by email, Discord or DM.
forums changelog
Fleeting Heartbeat Studios: site, Discord.
My own legacy.

hdkv

Re: Flutter Bonus Levels (One-Shots) - Live & Learn [16/7/24]

Post by hdkv »

Sharp-O wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:57 pm

You’re Dad’s a real piece of shit.

I think there must be "Your" instead of "You're", isn't it?

forums changelog
My own legacy.

Sharp-O

Re: Flutter Bonus Levels (One-Shots) - All-Out Attack (18+) [21/7/24]

Post by Sharp-O »

~Hisao~

I think if we weren’t in borrowed clothes, we’d have torn them off each other by now but the frenzy of buttons and clasps and the rustle of fabric being undone or removed is only broken by grunting and the smacking of lips.

I pull the top half of Rika’s dress off her arms, revealing a strapless black bra, before I’m pushed down onto the edge of her bed. My slacks are dragged down as Rika drops to her knees. She forces my legs apart and then looks up at me with a seductive look.

“Someone looks happy to see me.” She purrs. From my vantage point, I’m having a hard time thinking of a witty comeback but seeing both our scars on display as we’re about to sleep together does make me think of how far I’ve come.

Pressure on the damp spot of my boxers sends a shiver up my spine and brings me out of my reverie. Rika pokes at the pre-cum soaked patch on my boxers with an amused look, watching me breathe a little harder.

She smirks, reaching for the hem of my boxers and pulling the elastic, tugging it away until I’m my full erection is in view. I don’t think she realises she licks her lips as she looks up and down the length of it but I honestly don’t care, I’m more focused on her breath on the underside of it.

She leans in, tilting her head to admire my penis as her fingers curl around it. Her eyes flutter up to my face before a smile and a long, slow, lick of the underside. The hand stuff and dry-humping didn’t prepare me for the feeling of her tongue. I gasp and then groan, making her giggle.

“Now you know what it’s like when you lick my neck.”

“And you don’t want me to do that to you?” I sigh happily, knowing full-well that she loves it when I do. She lets out an amused snort before licking me again. As her tongue slides along my shaft once again, I grip her sheets, sucking in air in long gasps.

Her mouth and hand work in concert so well that I end up on my back; letting the feelings in my lower half override all other thoughts. The warmth of her mouth around me, the laps of her tongue… This is bliss.

“How am I doing, Hisao?” Rika asks, taking me out of her mouth but stroking me as she does.

“Very good… So, so good.” I compliment, reaching to stroke her arm supportively. She giggles and continues to suck my dick, with a little more gusto than before. I haven’t got any experience to compare to but this is the best blowjob I’ve ever had. Rika would probably laugh if I said it out loud and I’d rather she keep doing what she’s doing.

“Rika, I’m…” I warn my girlfriend that I’m close and that seems to only make her go harder and faster. I try to resist but I lose all the strength in my body as I reach orgasm. Rika takes her mouth off me but continues to stroke as a strong shudder accompanies each surge of ejaculation. A strong first shot hits her chest and then pumps more out with every stroke over her hand, until I have to insist that she stop.

“Uhhhhh, I can’t believe you let me finish.” I groan despite how great that felt. I lean against my knees and focus on my breathing as she retrieves some tissues from her drawer.

“I heard that this was a good way to build up your endurance.” Rika comments with a sly smile, wiping errant cum from her chest and hand. “Y’know; the fun way.”

“And where’d you hear that hypothesis?” I throw her a curious eyebrow but it’s clear that she’s not going to tell me as she rises from her knees and throws the tissue into the trash.

“How about you grab the condoms and we test that theory a little more… Thoroughly.”

I stand to reach over into her drawer, kicking off my trousers as Rika slips out of her dress then trots across the room to close the curtains. I grab the non-descript box that she showed me before. As the room darkens, something curious catches my attention before the contents of the drawer disappear into darkness. A folded piece of paper that looked like it had my name on it.

I’m about to ask about it when Rika turns to face me; arms behind her back, wearing nothing at all. She smiles shyly as she looks at my body and I do the same. Any curiosity or fatigue I might have fades into the back of my mind. I’m very ready and I think she is too.

~Saki~

Taro’s hand strokes my face as he plants attentive kisses on my clavicle, trailing more kisses down my chest to my boobs as I undo my blouse button-by-button. Taro’s so different to Shura. He was only ever interested in getting his dick wet and, for my sins, I encouraged that.

This is better. Taro’s showing my whole body more attention than Shura ever did and he’s doing it one-handed! His giant hand slides across my skin with a softness I’d never expect. It’s tender, gentle, soft. His hand disappears under my back as he kisses me passionately but a sudden ease of pressure around my chest makes me moan a question into his mouth. He leans up as I look at him in surprise, a cocky look on his face.

“How the hell did you unhook my bra one-handed? Without even looking!” I stare at him with a mix of shock and lust while he looks away in embarrassment.

“I’m working with a bunch of handicaps so I had to learn to compensate.” Taro looks back with a bashful smirk when he notices my quizzical look. “Being my size, being one-handed, being a nerd…”

“I think you’re doing good so far.” I huff, mildly impressed while shuffling out of my blouse and bra. He pulls his limp arm through his sleeve and pulls his t-shirt over his head, revealing his torso to me for the second time. Broad shoulders with a hint of muscle in his upper arms and chest leading to his soft belly. I bite my lip to stop myself smiling so much at the sight.

“Then I guess I better step up my game a little.” His cute smile shifting to a more debonair smirk. “I’m not aiming for just good.”

His confidence sends tingles through me as his mouth meets my breasts for the first time. I gasp and giggle, almost feeling the smile on his face as his teases my nipples. If there’s one thing I know about this boy, it’s that he’s true to his word and that thought is very exciting. His hand massages my free left boob while his tongue swirls around my right nipple.

I drag my nails along his shoulders gently, up his neck and into his hair. He plants his hand into the mattress, moving his whole body down the bed, kissing my stomach all the way down to my…

“W-w-wait!” I thrust my hands out, trying to grab hold of his broad shoulders but only succeeding in planting them firmly either side of Taro’s head. His face snaps towards mine but I can’t quite meet his gaze. I didn’t think this through…

“I’m… I’m still… wearing my…” My eyes flutter between his face and the waistband of my jeans, almost guiltily. I’d gotten so used to wearing my incontinence underwear that I’d forgotten I’d worn them today like I did when I last met Mother. Good thing I did because seeing my Father was pretty surprising but I managed to hold myself together, thankfully.

Taro follows my eyeline then looks back with some understanding. “Ah. Do you want to…?” I nod, embarrassed. He sits back on his knees, thoughtfully allowing me space.

“Would you prefer if I looked away?” Taro asks, giving me pause as I unbutton my jeans. I know Taro doesn’t judge me for wearing them, he’s already seen far worse, but I don’t think I’m quite ready for him to actually see me wearing them; no matter how discreet they are.

“Y-Yes… Please…” I mutter and Taro turns his head, closing his eyes for good measure. Such a sweetheart. I pull my jeans down, followed by my actual underwear and then the diaper. I bunch them all in my fingers and remove them all at once, twisting my body so I can throw them onto the floor; my jeans, socks, and underwear purposely obscuring the incontinence underwear at the bottom of the pile.

“I’m, uh, finished, Taro…” I whisper, laying back and covering my nudity with my hands. I’ve never been fully nude with another person and I’m feeling very vulnerable after that embarrassing interlude. Taro peaks at me with one eye before turn his attention to me fully. He smiles down at me, leaning over my nude form to kiss me gently on the lips.

“You’re beautiful, Saki.” He says softly, the sincerity of his words filling me with confidence again. “Do you want me to keep going?”

I taste him on my lips before nodding, blushing like crazy. He nods in response and kisses down my body again, a little quicker now there’s no barrier. I watch his head venture further and further south until he reaches my hips. His face slips between my opening legs and I see his eyes just past my pubic hair.

He looks directly at me, silently asking permission as he breathes against my privates. I gulp and nod. His eyes close and his lips meet mine in an all-new way. I gasp and quiver all over at this foreign sensation. No one’s ever done for me before and I suddenly remember my incontinence.

“W-wait! Doaaaaah~!” I cry out as I feel his wet tongue slide against my even wetter pussy. Whatever concerns I had about the smell or taste fall away as Taro begins licking and sucking at my pussy, his mouth and tongue exploring places only my fingers have before.

God damn… Shura definitely never did this for me. I gasp and moan while my limbs try to find something to do, unable to settle in any position before a fresh wave of pleasure sends them into spasm. My breath becomes more ragged as my body grinds against his face involuntarily. Not that I think Taro minds one bit. I bet he’s smiling down there…

I hold onto one of my boobs while my other hand runs through Taro’s thick black hair, gripping it when a new shock of delight erupts through me. Every successive wave feels more-and-more amazing but when I feel a finger slide inside me and do a curl over my g-spot… It feels like fireworks.

The repeated stroking of my insides and the licking of my clitoris; attacking my most sensitive spots simultaneously… I squeal with delight as my whole body convulses; a wave of euphoria crashing over me like a bucket of hot water, warmth spreading through every inch of my shaking body while my mind drowns in a whirlpool of dopamine.

A hearty chuckle emits from between my legs. I manage to get my eyes to focus enough to see Taro emerge, wiping his mouth and damp lower jaw. “I’m gonna guess you enjoyed that.”

My arms are shaky as I sit up on my elbows. I nod, breathing heavy, and probably wearing the dopiest, most astonished smile. “Bwuh-huh!”

“Oh god, I broke you.” Taro snorts as I paw at his shoulders, trying to draw him closer. He gets the hint, crawling up the bed and allowing me to wrap myself around him with my arms and legs, dragging him back as I smother his slightly damp face with kisses.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!” I hold him tight against me, nestling into his shoulder as I bask in the afterglow. Wow.

“You’re welcome.” He says quietly, wrapping his arm under me. That was… Words. So many good words. Wow.

~Fuuka~

I can’t hide my excitement as Jiro positions himself between my legs; his whole hog all dressed up with someplace to go.

“Fuck, you’re so hot.” I purr, feeling the whole length of his dick rub against my clit. Jiro smirks and grinds against me a little slower. “But you’re a fucking tease!”

“We’re really gonna have to do something about that mouth of yours.”

“You weren’t complaining five minutes ago.” I press my tongue into my cheek as I grin; knowing he loved our pre-game sixty-nine. “Now are you gonna kneel there looking pretty all night or you gonnaaaaahhh~!”

My challenge is cut-off with a long, slow insertion. I peek down to see the slender dick disappear inside me and I squirm with joy. I’ve been dying to get him inside me for weeks and now I finally get what I want.

“Look who’s suddenly a little more civil.” Jiro playfully teases as he withdraws and reinserts with the same long, slow stroke. “Is this all it took to keep you quiet?”

“Keep going like that - mmmf - and I’m not going to stay quiet - hahhh - for long.” I breathe huskily at him.

He leans all the way over me as he continues his slow, methodical thrusts. Our eyes lock, his smug face watching my reactions, every gasp and moan. Our hot, breath-y grunts increase with his pace. His grip on my thighs tightens.

I grab the back of Jiro’s neck and wrench it forward so I can French him deep, our tongues wrestling awkwardly as he tries to focus on his rhythm. His next thrust reaches further than before and hits just the right spot for me to release him and cry out loudly.

I clamp my hand over my mouth and there’s a beat of silence where we both realise how loud that was, our fucking halted for the moment as an uncontrollable fit of giggles overtake us.

Geez, Fuuka!” Jiro whisper-laughs as I snicker. My neighbours are going to give me some dirty looks tomorrow but it wouldn’t be the first time. Jiro’s laughter dies down and he closes his eyes, moaning slightly.

“Man, I never thought being inside a girl while she’s laughing would actually feel good…” His voice shudders slightly.

“Nothing gets my motor running like a tight five.” I smirk, placing a hand on his chest and pushing him back slightly. “Help me turn over…”

He slides back a little, laying my limp legs straight before straddling them. He guides my hips as I twist my torso, rolling me over so I’m laying on my front, my hips raised slightly thanks to one of my plumper pillows.

I reach back and separate my ass cheeks, revealing my pussy for him. He takes the hint and slides himself back inside as I suppress a loud moan with another pillow.

“Oh shit, that’s the spot!” My muffled encouragement doesn’t fall on deaf ears and he soon builds back up to his previous pace. The shape of him is hitting aaaall the right spots in this position!

I scream into the pillow, feeling the weight of him against me as he grabs my waist tight. The wet slap of flesh meeting flesh, Jiro’s low growls synced with his rapid jack-hammering and my own muffled screams of ecstasy fill the room.

“Yougettingclose?” Jiro lets out a horny, frustrated grunt and I’m too busy moaning through a second orgasm to say anything but holding two fingers up seems to give him the idea. With a chuckle under his breath, he rapid-fires a few more thrusts into me before slamming against my backside with a definitive final thrust.

I feel a warm pressure inside me, along with a couple more juddering thrusts that tips me over into a third. I arch my back and let my euphoria be known to the whole world before collapsing forward onto the bed.

I feel a shiver run up Jiro’s spine through our connection before he pulls out, falling onto this side next to me. We’re hot, sweaty, and breathing hard but as I turn my head to watch him remove the condom, he flashes me a smile.

“You good?” He asks and I nod, my lips curling into a smile.

“Not as good as you…”

He lets out a little snort of amusement, finishes tying a knot and flings the used condom into my bedside trash bin. He opens his arms and I nestle into them, cosy and content.

~Hisao~

“I think that’s right. Does it look right to you?” Rika asks, tilting her head back and forth as she sits on her knees, straddling my legs. She critically analyses her handiwork; my now condom-wrapped penis as it points up my body.

“I think so… It feels pretty snug.” I observe, rolling my fingers down my shaft and testing the tightness of the hem. It hasn’t rolled back up and doesn’t feel loose so I think it’s fine.

“Good! Then we can…” She grins, crawling up my body on all fours.

“Are you sure you want to be on top?” I ask Rika, who is moving one of her legs up while taking hold of me.

“I mean, if you’d rather…” She stops and looks at me, a little twinge of debate on her face.

“No, no, I… Go ahead when you’re ready.” I give up trying to be cool in any way and Rika giggles, placing a hand on my chest. Right over my scar.

“Okay, Hisao, brace yourself.” Rika nods, shifting her weight a little and allowing the tip of my penis into her entrance. Her eyebrows rise slightly as she adjusts a little. I hold out my hands, which she grips daintily, before slowly lowering herself.

We both gasp at the sensations we’re feeling. Her enveloping me, me entering her, new sensations on both ends and we look at each other as we take in the feelings. It’s odd, like nothing I’ve ever felt. Our handhold remains intact as Rika rotates her hips, grinding against me as she savours the feeling, her lips pursed with a curious expression.

“Okay, that’s… That feels good.” Rika huffs, a smile spreading across her face. “Weird ‘cause it’s like a thicker, longer finger but really good!”

“You feel amazing.” I say, unsure what else I can say to describe what I’m feeling.

Rika takes the compliment and uses my connected hands as leverage to rock back and forth. Our reactions are immediate as new waves of pleasure hit us. No more words cross our lips as our hips find a rhythm that suits us both and our hands find other places to grab and grope.

My hands hold her hips and she holds my arms in turn, riding in a slow but purposeful motion, like she’s trying to wear me down. Grind me into dust beneath her but some primal part of me matches her movements, fights back against it. Grinds against her, trying to wear her down.

A battle to wear each other down into ecstatic submission. One versus one. Her moans are slight, as they usually are. More in her throat than coming out of her mouth. My hands wander to her chest and an excited gasp escapes her lips. Her hips go wild as I massage her breasts, her nipples jamming into my palms.

“You okay, mmm, down there?” Rika opens her eyes again and the lustful, piercing gaze is something to behold.

“Feeling good, yeah. You?” I nod before throwing the question back at her. Rika smirks and leans forward, her body pressing down on my as she pins my arms down. Our noses touch for the briefest second before she kisses me deeply, a passionate dance of tongues and moans. Her lustful breath hits my face as she breaks away.

That answer your question?”

I feel my heart skip a beat at the gorgeous girl on top of me. Her hands plant themselves along my torso and she really starts to ride me. She closes her eyes as each grind becomes quicker and harder. Our breathing is almost in sync as we let animalistic lust takeover, savouring the feelings that are overwriting all rational thought.

And then my heart skips another beat followed by a chilling twinge in my chest. No, no, no, no. Please, not now!

“R-Rika!” I murmur as the edges of my vision quickly darken. “Wai-”

~Saki~

I take hold of Taro’s sweaty face, his eyes locked onto mine as I grind against his thick cock. God, he’s so big. Convincing him to let me stick it in raw took more convincing than I thought it would but it was worth it. I don’t think this would feel nearly as good with a barrier between us.

Our physical and emotional states laid bare and naked to each other. In this moment; it’s the most open and honest I have ever been with another person and I’m so, so happy it’s him. This is so much better than anything before. It’s real.

“Look at me, Taro.” I whimper as every nerve ending inside me is excited by him, still tingling from his earlier deeds. “Tell me this is real.”

“What?” He’s taken aback at my question but I only hold his face tighter. “Saki, are you crying?”

“Just tell me this is real.” I beg, moaning as I approach my climax. “Pleeease.”

“It’s real, Saki. You and me. Really, really real.” He grunts his answer and I wrap my arms around his shoulders, fingernails digging into his soft flesh. It’s real. It’s-

Ohhhh fuck!” I scream into his shoulder. His strong hand holds my lower back in place while my body convulses and spasms wildly. He tilts forward to lay me on my back once more and continues thrusting into me as my pussy hungrily pulses for more pleasure.

When I feel his thumb on my clit again - holy fuck I love when he does that - I realise I’ve lost count on how many times I’ve came. All I know is that we’ve made a real mess of my sheets.

“I’m close, Saki. Where do-” Taro doesn’t get to finish his thought before I answer, wrapping my legs around him as best I can. Between the numbness in my legs and his size, I can’t lock him in place but I tell him what I want in no uncertain terms.

“Cum in me, Taro!” I demand in a growl, gripping his forearms in a vice grip as I feel another orgasm quickly build at the thought.

“Saki!” I can feel the bass in his growling my name reverberate all through his body and into mine, accompanied by a flood of warmth. I throw my head back to scream, only to find broken squeaks of joy emitting as I quiver and shake, and then collapse fully into my bed.

Taro thrusts a couple more times, twinges of his own orgasm subsiding as he shrinks out of me. The absence I feel is immediate and sad in a way but the pressure of his large body pressing me into the mattress is a nice alternative. There is a cold damp patch from earlier right between my shoulder blades but I could give less of a fuck about that right now as I’m enveloped in Taro’s warm embrace.

“That was… That was great, Saki, damn…” Taro huskily breathes into my ear as he wraps his arm around me. I cling to him, to the truest, realest expression of… of anything… I’ve had in a long time. “Are you okay? You were crying.”

“If I made you cum as many times as you made me; you’d be crying too, okay?” I half-joke, kissing his cheek appreciatively.

“I’m sorry, I guess?” He laughs a little nervously, squeezing me tighter.

“You better not be, mister!” I pinch his side playfully, sending his whole body jerking sideways.

“Ah! Ah! I’m ticklish!” He protests in a girlishly high pitch. Okay, I’ll have to remember that because that’s just too cute. I breathe a heavy sigh and pull his face into view. I give him a quick, thankful kiss on the lips with a genuine smile.

“Seriously, Taro; thank you. That was… More than I could have imagined.” I admit with a flustered exhale. “I… I honestly didn’t think it’d be…”

“I may have gone a little overboard trying to impress you…” Taro sheepishly replies, his flush skin not really changing much.

“You didn’t need to… But consider me very impressed.” I yawn unintentionally as I stretch out. Taro sits back on his knees, wiping his brow and stretching his own back out.

“I think we ought to clean up a bit before you fall asleep. Probably need to get some fluids in you too.”

“I already diiiid~!” I tease in a sing-song voice, spreading my legs for effect, but Taro bats them closed again with a chuckle.

Water, you idiot. You’re probably super-dehydrated.”

“Oh, definitely, but it’s your fault so you need to go downstairs to the vending machine.”

“With great power, etc, etc…” He rolls his eyes, sliding to the edge of the bed to find his clothes. I lean across his broad back and plant another thankful kiss on his cheek.

~Rika~

Pulse is normal, breathing stable, but still out for the count. Textbook syncope. I made sure Hisao was okay as soon as I realised what was happening, it’s just a waiting game now. With the immediate concern subsiding, I’m starting to feel more than a little disappointed. I know its a little rich coming from me but I was hoping he’d be able to go the distance.

I sigh, shaking the thought from my head. Sure it wasn’t the best way to end a night and certainly not what I wanted but at least he’s okay. We both are. That’s what counts, right?

I undo my hairclips and shake out the matted mess before taking a brush to it. It’s only when I start to put my hair into a messy ponytail that I see Hisao stir in the corner of my eye.

“Rika?” Hisao mumbles, eyes flickering open and adjusting to the dimmer light than when he passed out. “Rika, are you there?”

“I’m here, senpai.” I finish tying up my hair and then lie next to him, draping an arm across his chest. “You passed out but you’re alright now.”

Hisao frowns, frantically glancing at me, down my body, and then to his own naked body. I removed the condom and threw it away; it just looked sad, all shrunken and wrinkled around his floppy dick.

“O-oh…” The realisation hits him and I nuzzle his shoulder. He’s going to take this personal if I don’t reassure him.

“It’s okay, Hisao. We had a big evening. The odds were even that it could have been me.” I try to reassure him but I know his guilty expression all too well. He’s already blaming himself.

“Yeah, I guess… Still, I’m sorry.” He slides up a little and puts his arm around me while I reach over and pull the duvet across us both. I yawn, the fatigue of the day and evening catching up to me, giving me an excuse to cuddle up with Hisao.

“Don’t worry so much, Hisao. There’s always next time.”

hdkv

Post by hdkv »

Oh. Oooh. Ooooooooooh.

With the birth of the Horny persona…

As someone who was recently converted into Persona fans, I was really pleased with the title and YA announce image.

50% of raw hotness, 40% of laughter, 10% of Hisao ticker giving up in the most unwelcome moment. Success rate is 66% kek.

Also:

Sharp-O wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:27 am

I see his eyes just past my pubic hair

…and then no pubic hair in the image xD

Now, that we've got our yearly dose of the pron, time to wait for serious story again xD Thanks!

forums changelog
My own legacy.

Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

hdkv wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:03 am

50% of raw hotness, 40% of laughter, 10% of Hisao ticker giving up in the most unwelcome moment. Success rate is 66% kek.

Porn, puns, and being unfair to Hisao is my whole brand :lol:

hdkv wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:03 am
Sharp-O wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:27 am

I see his eyes just past my pubic hair

…and then no pubic hair in the image xD

It's there; Saki is blonde so it's quite light.

hdkv

Post by hdkv »

Sharp-O wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:26 am

It's there; Saki is blonde so it's quite light.

Ah, it's just me being blind, sorry xD Yep, now noticed it when you pointed it out.

forums changelog
My own legacy.