Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Zarys

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Zarys »

But you know, sometimes it's better to follow your heart...and it's clear that he wants to try and feel that she is special for him...and he has quickly follow my advice*.
*Why you don't admit that he has already said that he has act since my advice ? he has invit her.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Zarys wrote:But you know, sometimes it's better to follow your heart...and it's clear that he wants to try and feel that she is special for him...and he has quickly follow my advice*.
*Why you don't admit that he has already said that he has act since my advice ? he has invit her.
Yes, and sometimes it isn't. There is nothing in his situation that suggests this is worth further pursuit, and the worst case scenario here isn't just "nothing". And seriously, what's with the asterisk? Would it make you feel warm inside if you hear other people say he took your advice? It's not a competition. Admit that to yourself.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Zarys wrote:But you know, sometimes it's better to follow your heart...and it's clear that he wants to try and feel that she is special for him...and he has quickly follow my advice*.
You wanted me, and now other people, to 'admit' that Elasar has taken your advice? Why do we have to admit something he's done? I hope you're not 'projecting yourself into this debate' as you accused me of earlier, seeing that as some kind of personal victory.

Speaking generally.. how many weird, creepy, dangerous stalkers think they're 'following their heart' and feel the object of their attention is 'special' for them? All of them! That's why they're doing what they're doing, and they don't see what's wrong with it either! I don't think you understand. I keep saying that it takes two to tango, that both parties have to share an interest in one another or it simply will not work and you cannot force it. I've explained several times how even responding to say 'no, go away' can lead to further problems and yet you're still clinging to this romance story delusion that there'll be a happy ending, the guy will win the girl's heart, she'll see she should be with him and just didn't see it at first. The real world does not work like that no matter how much you'd like it to, and no matter how strong your feelings for someone else, if they don't like you back you have to accept it and let them go.
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

metalangel wrote:
You wanted me, and now other people, to 'admit' that Elasar has taken your advice? Why do we have to admit something he's done? I hope you're not 'projecting yourself into this debate' as you accused me of earlier, seeing that as some kind of personal victory.

Speaking generally.. how many weird, creepy, dangerous stalkers think they're 'following their heart' and feel the object of their attention is 'special' for them? All of them! That's why they're doing what they're doing, and they don't see what's wrong with it either! I don't think you understand. I keep saying that it takes two to tango, that both parties have to share an interest in one another or it simply will not work and you cannot force it. I've explained several times how even responding to say 'no, go away' can lead to further problems and yet you're still clinging to this romance story delusion that there'll be a happy ending, the guy will win the girl's heart, she'll see she should be with him and just didn't see it at first. The real world does not work like that no matter how much you'd like it to, and no matter how strong your feelings for someone else, if they don't like you back you have to accept it and let them go.
I've been quiet in this far too long. Zarys, I'm sorry, but this guy needs to let go. If it's been a month and a half, it's OVER. It's DONE. It's not coming back, and it was probably never even there in the first place. I've been in this guy's situation before, and it doesn't end well. You need to understand that this isn't some minor lack of communication: it's been a month and a half. She doesn't want to talk to him.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

azumeow wrote:
metalangel wrote:

I've been quiet in this far too long. Zarys, I'm sorry, but this guy needs to let go. If it's been a month and a half, it's OVER. It's DONE. It's not coming back, and it was probably never even there in the first place. I've been in this guy's situation before, and it doesn't end well. You need to understand that this isn't some minor lack of communication: it's been a month and a half. She doesn't want to talk to him.

This seems amusingly relevant to the scenario here....
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Khalego wrote:
azumeow wrote:
metalangel wrote:

This seems amusingly relevant to the scenario here....
I had HAPPILY forgotten about that. You monster.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

OMG... I've never seen that before. I got as far as the part about his armpits sweating before he calls her, and I had to stop reading lest I give myself a hernia or something from laughing so hard. And that emoticon he keeps using! Is that Dr Zoidberg or what? :lol:
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

metalangel wrote:

Just to remind it to already be doing, so it's a bit pointless to criticize it in front of me.
And again, I don't say that he must no accept it, I just think that the limit before becoming a stalker is many much more higher than you said.
It's supposed to be funny ? and why brings a funny thing in a serious situation ? do you even realize that we speak about real people ? (It's certainly a troll but if it's real, I don't find funny to laugh at a person who seems to have serious problems)

And there is maybe a little difference between seed 600 mails after 3 days, go in her house,ect...and what Elessar did.
This only proves that it is a matter of proportions and the behavior of Elessar has nothing of a stalker; where this guy in the Denko Saga act just absurdly when Denko was obviously at least friendly before he become scary.

And I don't really understand why suddenly cut all contact without explanation is more OK than risk being a little insistant ? sorry but I will not set what I think and how I behave (and so what I advice to think and behave) since paranoids that think that all guys are rapers* or from extrem examples (that are certainly troll)
I think you makes a big deal with a really little thing that I find perfectly normal.
I really have the impress to be the reasonable person here.

*Come on, if the genders were reversed, would you really think that a girl who seed a invitation to a guy after 2-3 unanswered messages in a mouth is a stalker ? not most people, I think, most would thinks that she is well-intentionned, misses sincerely her friend and even that he is a asshole to forgive her; and here most of you claims that he is a stalker or almost a potential rapist and she is too weak to endure a last invitation where her will is gently demanded; I don't think that all guys are potential rapists and that womans are so weak. (and I find it degrading for them)
Last edited by Zarys on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:43 am, edited 10 times in total.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
LordMarluxia
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.

Post by LordMarluxia »

I like the fact the we creeped the new guy out, and he hasn't posted since forever (a single day, or maybe the new pages help to the confusion).
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

It's just one day, and he has certainly somethings more important to do than talk to us, right ?
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Zarys wrote:It's just one day, and he has certainly somethings more important to do than talk to us, right ?
Indeed, most dont live on the forums.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

I think that nobody here live on the forums. :mrgreen:
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
LordMarluxia
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.

Post by LordMarluxia »

Sorry sorry I'm messed up, different time zone and all. Another dimension, perhaps another universe.
A thousand years have already passed, and you guys say its just a day. What a shame.
He doesn't live on the forum? Wait... are you guys real people?
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."
Elessar

Post by Elessar »

You called upon me?
Here i am :)

I've been thinking alot and after reading these bazillion new posts (well, maybe a bit less), i can tell you to not worry.
The only reason why i would want to contact her once more is to absolutely certain. Like some already wrote, nobody here can know what she thinks/feels, even if it is 1 1/2 months.
Sure, its a long time, but who knows? Some people, including me, need time. The first week after my last message i was constantly checking my phone.
The next 2 weeks i was able to push the thoughts aside, even if just a little bit because i myself knew that it would be too much.
But by know, the only thing i want to achieve with this message is knowing wether or not i can move on.

It's not about logic or common sense, its about my own pace, i need another answer [even if she decides to not respond, then it is a no in my eyes] to be certain.
This has always been me, i cant just move on immediately, it takes time, sometimes 1 1/2 months and another rejection.

Im not 100% taking Zarys' advice, im not 100% taking anybodys advice, im listening to you, im reflecting the things so they match my own pace and see if they fit into my situation.
If at one point my mind and my heart say "yup, that guys advice is perfect, let's do it" i won't hesitate, but the chances of that happening are, well, small.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

You are realistic but not defeatist, you will not be too disappointed if it does not work (because as you say, there is a big chance that it does not work) but you try and seriously there is nothing to loss with it.

It's good that you give her the right to having her own pace, you say what I want mean better than myself, you cannot guess what she thinks, and it's why that try gives her a chance to say her own opinion. (don't try is not "manage her" but assume what she thinks)

Again, good luck Elessar !
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise