Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

metalangel

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by metalangel »

If we're wrong, then that's her fault for not responding to the first two messages! Do you want to appear desperate? Because that's what will happen. If someone really, truly likes you, they will make an effort too. If they do like you but expect you to do everything, you do not want a relationship with them anyway because it will at best be boring and at worst be expensive and unfulfilling!
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

metalangel wrote:If we're wrong, then that's her fault for not responding to the first two messages! Do you want to appear desperate? Because that's what will happen. If someone really, truly likes you, they will make an effort too. If they do like you but expect you to do everything, you do not want a relationship with them anyway because it will at best be boring and at worst be expensive and unfulfilling!
But maybe she thinks this kind of things and it's why she have hesitate...sorry but I just think if you are right, she would no dies to have a third or a fourth message; and if I am rigt, she deserves more patience....and finaly you cannot knows what she thinks without try, just assume the worst possibility where you don't trust at all in her.
And I think also about Elessar...maybe it's just ankward for her but I don't have the impress that he will moves on easily with this uncertainty and regret (and maybe also her...*)

*So the consequences of your advice could be horrible for both...when I don't see how my own could really hurt her....and this kind of misunderstanding are many much likely than the fact to receive more message will really hurts her because she would be a total broken doll or somewhat like that. (She has got a graduation, she survives, she isn't broken)
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Zarys wrote:
But maybe she thinks this kind of things and it's why she have hesitate...
What was all that before about me being psychic?

Of course she won't *die* if he sends more messages but it won't do either of them any good! She doesn't want to receive them and he is just getting false hope and wasting his time. Her supposed fragility has nothing to do with it, it's about your determination to not respect her basic right to be left alone.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

It's a supposition, who could be solved by his invitation.

metalangel wrote: it's about your determination to not respect her basic right to be left alone.
About my ? it's not about me, it's about Elessar and her.
I hope you don't project yourself in this "debate"...

PS : And sometimes it's better to follow your heart...and it's clear that he wants to try and feel that she is special for him...and he has quickly follow my advice*.
*Why you don't admit that he has already said that he has act since my advice ? he has invit her.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Are you saying you don't stand behind your own arguments?
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Huh ? I use my arguments because what they are, obviously I cannot have arguments without link with my view about life but it would be unresponsable to defend my advice by pride, my person cannot help him, only what I said if he listen to me.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

See, that's the problem with not allowing to give examples from real life to support your arguments. Oh well...

What I'm asking is: would you take the same course of action that you're advocating here?
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

I don't SAY that i don't assume what i said and don't think it's true or based or my experiences and what I've seen , just that I don't argue to "win" against you.

Obviously I would do what I said if I was in his situation, I'm not a hypocrit and I don't want to hurt him or her with opinions that I don't really have.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Figuring out Zarys' posts is quite a mental chore but from what I can gather...He thinks real life is Hanako's route and is after the bad end. :lol:
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Khalego wrote:Figuring out Zarys' posts is quite a mental chore but from what I can gather...He thinks real life is Hanako's route and is after the bad end. :lol:
Not, just that I think that what Elessar did with this REAL girl is a better option than try nothing, Hanako has nothing to do with it.
You knows, I can really have this opinion and don't be joking or delusive.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Zarys wrote: Obviously I would do what I said if I was in his situation, I'm not a hypocrit and I don't want to hurt him or her with opinions that I don't really have.
Okay. It wasn't clear from what you said before whether you actually believed the advice you were giving.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

And I supposse you believe in our own advice ?
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

That sounds like an accusation! (yes, yes I do.)
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

So, how his invitation could be wrong ? I am no right that maybe it' will works, and at worst it will cause nothing ?
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Zarys wrote:So, how his invitation could be wrong ? I am no right that maybe it' will works, and at worst it will cause nothing ?
At worst, he'll come off as an annoying and/or unsettling stalker type...And that has its own set of "worst" that comes with it.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."