Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KeiichiO

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by KeiichiO »

^^We all have different views on the word, "Kinky".

To me, costumes is a bit much. And nipples clamps is just weird to me. Not kinky at all.

But sticking my sausage up a girls poop shoot, an abnormal form of sex that not all girls are willing to try, I think that's rather kinky. I'm not into to many weird things, so anal is definitely kinky in my opinion.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:And nipples clamps is...weird...Not kinky...
You...Do know what the word means, right? :lol: If it's weird and sexual, it pretty much qualifies.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Meh. I got over Rammstein a few years back. :P
Still, the songs content are relevant to the discussion of kinkiness. For *ahem* obvious reasons XD
(for anyone (other than Xan, he seems to know) who doesn't get it. "Ich tu dir weh = I hurt you" is a song about being the dominator in S&M. "Bestrafe Mich = Punish Me" no explanation needed for that one XD)
A list of kinky Rammstein songs without Mein Teil? I am disappoint.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:And nipples clamps is...weird...Not kinky...
You...Do know what the word means, right? :lol: If it's weird and sexual, it pretty much qualifies.
In my opinion, it isn't kinky. I don't view it as sexual, I just view it as painful. But I don't judge people who like that kind of stuff. As long as you're not a pedophile, or fuck animals, I'm fine with most fetishes.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Meh. I got over Rammstein a few years back. :P
Still, the songs content are relevant to the discussion of kinkiness. For *ahem* obvious reasons XD
(for anyone (other than Xan, he seems to know) who doesn't get it. "Ich tu dir weh = I hurt you" is a song about being the dominator in S&M. "Bestrafe Mich = Punish Me" no explanation needed for that one XD)
A list of kinky Rammstein songs without Mein Teil? I am disappoint.
Now that one I know...Only because I know the story it's based on. xD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: A list of kinky Rammstein songs without Mein Teil? I am disappoint.
:lol: Same here. True I did hear the song awhile before I realized it was about THAT story.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote: A list of kinky Rammstein songs without Mein Teil? I am disappoint.
:lol: Same here. True I did hear the song awhile before I realized it was about THAT story.
Mein Teil isn't kinky. It's disturbing. In an interview they were quoted saying along the lines of "that is so sick(disgusting), we have to write a song about it". I could probaby list off all the songs Rammstein has that are about sex/sexual acts. But I kind of don't want to.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Steinherz wrote: Mein Teil isn't kinky. It's disturbing. In an interview they were quoted saying along the lines of "that is so sick(disgusting), we have to write a song about it". I could probaby list off all the songs Rammstein has that are about sex/sexual acts. But I kind of don't want to.
O I can too I used to listen to Rammstein religiously. I still really like them I just haven't listened lately. The thing is, while the song and the basis of it are sick, it was absolutely kinky. The entire motivation for what happened was a sexual fantasy.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
:lol: Hell, I visited the website the guy pulled his victim from...It's among the strangest fucking things I've ever known.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote: :lol: Hell, I visited the website the guy pulled his victim from...It's among the strangest fucking things I've ever known.
Wasn't it like German Craigslist or something? :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote: :lol: Hell, I visited the website the guy pulled his victim from...It's among the strangest fucking things I've ever known.
@Xan I wouldn't doubt that.

And yes if I'm not mistaken it was something similar to Craigslist, don't quote me on that though.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
...Something like that. :lol: The specific section he was in was a bit more specialized in catering to...Well, the technical term is cannibal. The fetishistic term is vorephile. Me, I call them "nommers". :lol: I actually looked up his posts there. Dude was more out of his mind than Charles Manson.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
...Something like that. :lol: The specific section he was in was a bit more specialized in catering to...Well, the technical term is cannibal. The fetishistic term is vorephile. Me, I call them "nommers". :lol: I actually looked up his posts there. Dude was more out of his mind than Charles Manson.
I don't doubt that. But I read somewhere that the guy now helps out the cops with cannibalism cases from behind bars.
Which for some reason makes me think of Hannibal Lector :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:Which for some reason makes me think of Hannibal Lector :lol:
:lol: Oh, he WISHES he was as cool as Lecter.

I can imagine how the help sessions go: "I once tried to eat a man's penis. Do you want to be known as That Guy Who Puts Dicks In His Mouth? No? Then go eat a steak instead." "Disclaimer: May not be useful in the case of homosexual cannibals."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Meanwhile, back on the H-scene front...

http://konachan.com/post/show/105932/bl ... reen_hair-

I hope they brought a mop.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.