What would sex with each of the girls be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Auratus

Re: What would sex with each of the girls be like?

Post by Auratus »

rockin robin wrote:YOU SERIOUSLY INVOKED GOODWINS LAW!? JESUS CHRIST XANTAOS I THOUGHT YOU WERE ABOVE THAT! :( :cry:
You really think Xanatos above something? Think again, I mean again again, Er. I mean a billion of again.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

And now to tie Hitler and girls' bushes together, I prefer bushes that are in the upside-down shape of Hitler's moustache.

Anyway...

I found the shaved thing to be okay with most girls, as well as with Lilly not being such. The only one that I still can't get over is Rin being shaved. See...she can't reach down there, as evidenced by the atelier scene she and Hisao share. Which means...the only one that could be shaving it for her would be Emi...

...in the words of Hisao: "Steady on, lad. Don't go down that route!"
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Loonie wrote:And now to tie Hitler and girls' bushes together, I prefer bushes that are in the upside-down shape of Hitler's moustache.

Anyway...

I found the shaved thing to be okay with most girls, as well as with Lilly not being such. The only one that I still can't get over is Rin being shaved. See...she can't reach down there, as evidenced by the atelier scene she and Hisao share. Which means...the only one that could be shaving it for her would be Emi...

...in the words of Hisao: "Steady on, lad. Don't go down that route!"
Why not my girlfriend thinks their is more to them than they show even when they are dating.

She tried to draw them in a shower covered in shaving foam, the lack of appendages drove her skybound
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Maybe Rin shaves with her feet...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Xanatos wrote:Maybe Rin shaves with her feet...
Or her mouth

Why does that sound arousing
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

simmr001 wrote:
Or her mouth

Maybe Emi shaves Rin with her mo- Okay, this has to stop.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
simmr001 wrote:
Or her mouth

Maybe Emi shaves Rin with her mo- Okay, this has to stop.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Props to KeiichiO for sending me this pic. It pretty much sums up what an evening with Hanako would be like.
Attachments
tumblr_mk974xkoqK1qe7otuo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mk974xkoqK1qe7otuo1_400.jpg (45.84 KiB) Viewed 3782 times
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

pandaphil wrote:Props to KeiichiO for sending me this pic. It pretty much sums up what an evening with Hanako would be like.
Agreed. Definitely.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

I always say that you might not appreciate just how suddenly 'one thing leads to another'.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

metalangel wrote:I always say that you might not appreciate just how suddenly 'one thing leads to another'.
True. Plus fighting, play or otherwise, tends to arouse people. Same as running. Hooray chemicals. :lol:
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Xanatos wrote:
metalangel wrote:I always say that you might not appreciate just how suddenly 'one thing leads to another'.
True. Plus fighting, play or otherwise, tends to arouse people. Same as running. Hooray chemicals. :lol:
and Endorphins (which produced [...] during exercise, excitement, pain, consumption of spicy food, love and orgasm {wikipedia}) is addictive. :roll: ...
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
You bringing up running reminds me of that post from so many days back.

Emi's sex drive is linearly or exponentially proportionate to how long/fast she runs in the morning.

Does this mean sex with Emi would be quick and fast? Like, "GOTTAGOFAST!"?
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
You bringing up running reminds me of that post from so many days back.

Emi's sex drive is linearly or exponentially proportionate to how long/fast she runs in the morning.

Does this mean sex with Emi would be quick and fast? Like, "GOTTAGOFAST!"?
i dont think she would rush something like that. but i think it would be more "passionate" than "intimate

also xantaos thanks for your comment, made it real hard to study for the rest of the night
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

rockin robin wrote:also xantaos thanks for your comment, made it real hard to study for the rest of the night
Which one?