Hugging pillows

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Hugging pillows

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Its terribly comforting to have something to hug when you sleep alone. :(
KS plushies have existed...Dunno if they still do.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Its terribly comforting to have something to hug when you sleep alone. :(

Ohhh life size? :D
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Ohhh life size? :D
No but find someone willing to make one that size and you're in business. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Yeah, i don't think it would be too hard, like i said i don't think you'll have difficulties finding a skilled and willing artist. I think the most difficult part of the process would involve the textiles, or at least i have no idea of how one would go about that.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos