Camoufrage wrote: Let's not get ahead of ourselves! Lolz
Camoufrage for the president! Lolz
I think if I were president a lot of things would go wrong :lol:
OtakuNinja

Re: press start to KATAWA SHOUJO

Post by OtakuNinja »

"He had a heart attack 'cause he's a cripple now"
Camoufrage > Nurse
gragon wrote:you did one epic job and you are right why is there a H-scene!? wow once again you made me laugh my ass of thank you! :lol:
You know, it's possible to disable the H-scenes. ;)
Disable... :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

Camoufrage wrote: I think if I were president a lot of things would go wrong :lol:
Still, maybe disabled rape ratio would drop down and there would open a good few new schools for special children :P
Oh, and don't forget additional instructions for protected intercourse for disabled children :p
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

I keep wanting to leave this thread alone but I friggin cant :lol:
OtakuNinja wrote:"He had a heart attack 'cause he's a cripple now"
Camoufrage > Nurse
I honestly did not see amusement in that when I recorded :P
OtakuNinja wrote:
gragon wrote:you did one epic job and you are right why is there a H-scene!? wow once again you made me laugh my ass of thank you! :lol:
You dirty dirty bastard. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have reached Rock Bottom.
LeHarlz

Post by LeHarlz »

This was entertaining! Honestly a better reaction video to most, if not all, the others ones I've seen on youtube. I want to see more reactions to the game, but everyone has a busy schedule! So don't rush it! I'm not impatiently waiting with over blowing fumes of anticipation at all.

But for serious, Kudos.
You'd think you'd play Katawa Shoujo for a good amount of Katawa Shoujo before Katawa Shoujo keeps you from playing Katawa Shoujo because you're doing Katawa Shoujo in a different sense of Katawa Shoujo, but no!
50% completion and I'm already the Director of the Katawa Seiyu Project: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6818
Something tells me I need to play more KS.
Chariots Chariots
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:"He had a heart attack 'cause he's a cripple now"
Camoufrage > Nurse

http://i41.tinypic.com/2i2oon.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a48/Ph ... /Monet.png

http://ks.renai.us/download/file.php?id=1948

...I'll stop. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote: Image
I prefer this.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Walrusfella

Post by Walrusfella »

That was really funny. Good job, Camo!

You remind me a bit of this chap. :)
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Walrusfella wrote:That was really funny. Good job, Camo!

You remind me a bit of this chap. :)
I dont even come CLOSE to egoraptor! I love his videos! GAMEGROOMPS :L
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

That was pretty good. I hate to be the only person ever to give an even remotely negative response, but [constructive criticism incoming] it seemed at times like it didn't have direction and that you were just wandering from scene to scene. Maybe that's just my perception. Also, if you want to switch moods, you can use changing music to indicate time changing. Like instead of playing Parity the whole time, you could cut to "PAINFUL HISTORY LOL" when you start bawling. Like this. Otherwise, great video. :P

"CESNORED" was the best part. And I agree about the sex scenes, once they actually happen they're too awkward to be pleasant in any way.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Pseudogenesis wrote:That was pretty good. I hate to be the only person ever to give an even remotely negative response, but [constructive criticism incoming] it seemed at times like it didn't have direction and that you were just wandering from scene to scene. Maybe that's just my perception. Also, if you want to switch moods, you can use changing music to indicate time changing. Like instead of playing Parity the whole time, you could cut to "PAINFUL HISTORY LOL" when you start bawling. Like this. Otherwise, great video. :P

"CESNORED" was the best part. And I agree about the sex scenes, once they actually happen they're too awkward to be pleasant in any way.
I know what you mean, I had the correct music on when it played Hanakos cut scene deliberately because I felt it fit.

The main idea of the video was to give a satirical look at katawa Shoujo that still gave off my feelings on the game. I made it seem like I was wandering from scene to scene because I was. I felt it helped the video in its own way, in a humorous way at the very least

And yes, CESNORED was completely deliberate :lol:

Don't worry, its good to see criticism. I guess my video was pretty good to most people but criticism always helps!
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

I'm tempted to pronounce censored that way permanently in the future
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

And I won't forget that part "Yea, this is my computer, dammit!!" Because it's way better than mine. :lol:
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:And I won't forget that part "Yea, this is my computer, dammit!!" Because it's way better than mine. :lol:
Lets not forget the beauty at 0:24
Hello my name is filler and I'm here to make Camofrauge look like he knows what he's doing.
Or this at 0:57
Okay so the main character is Hisao Nakai and hes a horny little bastard.
And when Hanako's cutscene happens
I love you I Fucking love you!
Good times.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

LOL WUT wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:And I won't forget that part "Yea, this is my computer, dammit!!" Because it's way better than mine. :lol:
Lets not forget the beauty at 0:24
Hello my name is filler and I'm here to make Camofrauge look like he knows what he's doing.
Or this at 0:57
Okay so the main character is Hisao Nakai and hes a horny little bastard.
And when Hanako's cutscene happens
I love you I Fucking love you!
Good times.
Camoufrage does know how to summarize everyone's feelings when playing Katawa Shoujo. And, remember: "Bitches love the swaggervest."
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?