Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:I've realized that we've all been joking for a while, and I haven't really gotten into detail on all of the H-scenes. So here we go in the order I originally experienced them.
The awkward/uncomfortable bits are meant to be that way...And really, Emi's is kinky? It's just anal. :lol: Not like they pulled out the clamps or anything...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:I've realized that we've all been joking for a while, and I haven't really gotten into detail on all of the H-scenes. So here we go in the order I originally experienced them.
The awkward/uncomfortable bits are meant to be that way...And really, Emi's is kinky? It's just anal. :lol: Not like they pulled out the clamps or anything...
Dude, I've always had an.....anal fetish.
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

KeiichiO wrote: Rin- The first one was incredibly awkward for me.

Those are my thoughts.
I didn't think this one was awkward at all. Hisao stumbles in on Rin masturbating, or trying to? But he does so after contemplating whether or not to visit her. The tension was so high when he opened the door and saw her sitting there, broken. He tries to provide some comfort to her, and as things (hands) go south he releases her sexuality. It was kind of moving.
Emi's seemed like normal sex
Hanako, awkward sex
Rin, steamy passionate, love driven sex
haven't played lilly's or shizune's but I know what happens in them.
Rin Kin
I have a very strong Rin-bias
"Just be"
Umber

Post by Umber »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Dude, I've always had an.....anal fetish.
I've always had a lemon fetish. Spicy doesn't get me hot, sour does.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:I've always had a lemon fetish. Spicy doesn't get me hot, sour does.
:lol: Clever.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Yeah I know KS isn't supposed to be fappable. But man, some of those scenes with Lilly...

*peek from under the blindfold*
Last edited by pandaphil on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Yeah I KS isn't supposed to be fappable. But man, some of those scenes with Lilly...

*peek from under the blindfold*
It isn't? Since when? And does the fanart on the shimmie count? Because there's some great fapworthy art there. :P
Dream

Post by Dream »

pandaphil wrote:Yeah I know KS isn't supposed to be fappable.
I wouldn't be so sure of that, although i would call it enticing rather than fappable. For example, Emi is a pretty lively and healthy girl, so it makes that her first sex scene with Hisao reflects that cheerfulness and vitality. Plus they are two young people in love.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Dream wrote:
I wouldn't be so sure of that, although i would call it enticing rather than fappable. For example, Emi is a pretty lively and healthy girl, so it makes that her first sex scene with Hisao reflects that cheerfulness and vitality. Plus they are two young people in love.
I would put Emi, Lily and Shizune in that group. Protected sex is a wonderful thing.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:
Dream wrote:
I would put Emi, Lily and Shizune in that group. Protected sex is a wonderful thing.
Wait, I don't remember Shizune using protection...
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

KeiichiO wrote:Wait, I don't remember Shizune using protection...
Shizune does the 2nd time
Lilly don't xD
~WAHAHAHA...~
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7531 <- my fan art gallery

I'm dead...for now...will be back sometimes later...
Umber

Post by Umber »

ReCodes wrote:
Lilly don't xD
About to go for a run and what's going to be circling in my head for the next 15-30 minutes is, "Lillydoesn'tuseprotectionohmygod (/˚∏˚)/."
As you can see, I haven't gone down her arc yet.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

ReCodes wrote:
Lilly don't xD
Might as well put this in spoilers. Because... well, it's pretty funny when you don't know.
Isn't Lilly on the pill? That's protection. No babies for them!...right?
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

KeiichiO wrote:
ReCodes wrote:
Lilly don't xD
Might as well put this in spoilers. Because... well, it's pretty funny when you don't know.
Isn't Lilly on the pill? That's protection. No babies for them!...right?
It actually depends on what time she started to use it, if she started like a month before they started to go out then yeah, your observation is correct, but if she like just started to use it then that's a whole different story.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Akira: "Oh yeah, and use protection, every time."
Hisao: *Spit Take*
Lilly: "Don't worry, we are."
Akira: "Atta girl."

:lol:
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.