What would sex with each of the girls be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: What would sex with each of the girls be like?

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:But you forgot Lilly!
Lol. Nobody wants a blind bitch.

Sorry.

I'm a bad, bad man.

Lilly gets bent-over-the-counter-at-the-Shanghai sex. While sipping tea.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:

Sorry.

I'm a bad, bad man.

Yuuko walks in on that and passes out.
or joins in
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Sorry.

I'm a bad, bad man.

Yuuko walks in on that and passes out.
or joins in
Oh, Yuuko fucking loses it and runs home. Later, they find her hanging dead in her closet with a note reading "OH GOD I'M SO FIRED!"

:mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:Oh, Yuuko fucking loses it and runs home. Later, they find her hanging dead in her closet with a note reading "OH GOD I'M SO FIRED!"

Why would she care if she's fired if she's gonna commit suicide?

Also, I would definitely prefer a Lilly/Yuuko threesome. Much sexier outcome.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Oh, Yuuko fucking loses it and runs home. Later, they find her hanging dead in her closet with a note reading "OH GOD I'M SO FIRED!"

Why would she care if she's fired if she's gonna commit suicide?

Also, I would definitely prefer a Lilly/Yuuko threesome. Much sexier outcome.
She offs herself rather than face her imminent firing.

And Yuuko is too busy being seduced by Akira. :evil: You go away, Lilly!

Edit: Keiichi has taken the liberty to ignore my warning and attempt to comprehend what the act of cloud sex might entail:

"Sex where you flap your arms around in a strange rain-dance-esque fashion, summoning clouds that swoop you and your lover off your feet, and transport you to another dimension where you experience the greatest orgasm you've ever had in your life. Also, penguins play a beautiful melody on the harp for the entirety of this mythical event."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Wow, I think I've just found the nerdiest thread on the entire board. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Wow, I think I've just found the nerdiest thread on the entire board. :)
How so? :lol: And now that there's a sex thread, I'm anticipating the inevitable "Who's most likely to get knocked up and die in childbirth?" thread...
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Wow, I think I've just found the nerdiest thread on the entire board. :)
How so? :lol: And now that there's a sex thread, I'm anticipating the inevitable "Who's most likely to get knocked up and die in childbirth?" thread...
Sounds like a Katie thread... in which case, it'd end up getting somewhere over 200 replies.

Anyway, I don't know about this being the nerdiest thread.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Mercutio wrote: Lilly: gotta admit, I'm not really looking forward to the Lilly h-scenes, as she seems to prim and proper to be all that much fun in bed. although she'd probably not be self-conscious or embarrassed, since she can't see you and probably doesn't mind that you can see her
I read this and I was like: "wow, you've got it all wrong! :shock: "...
maybe she'd ask you to put on a blindfold or something so it'd be nothing but touching and voices and breathing and oh fuck looking forward to the Lilly h-scenes now liekwhoa.
... But then I read this and was like: "Damn right you are, man! :D"
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

:lol: Completely wrong to weirdly spot-on...Nice going, Mercutio.
ProfAllister

Post by ProfAllister »

Xanatos wrote:
Well, in fairness, this thread was originally speculation on what the H scenes would be pre-release. Were this a recent thread, it may as well have been "What would sex with a girl be like?"

And to answer your question, the answer is Shizune. Look at the fan fiction. Every time there's a death/near-death related to childbirth, it's Shizune.
Current Project: Misha Pseudo-Route

Discord ID: ProfAllister#9754
Discord server
Dream

Post by Dream »

ProfAllister wrote:And to answer your question, the answer is Shizune. Look at the fan fiction. Every time there's a death/near-death related to childbirth, it's Shizune.
Huh.

Huh.

Do i want to know why Shizune got picked as the dying mother?
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:Do i want to know why Shizune got picked as the dying mother?
Do you honestly think there's a legit reason? Fanfic writers are the most nonsensical segment of humanity. :lol:
Count Crainic

Post by Count Crainic »

Sex with Lilly would be awesome imo, talking from my own point of view: although some would not like the blindfolded part, it is quite an exercise which heightens the overall enjoyment of the act, since it increases other sense, especially touch. It would be nothing short of amazing, a girl which can also take over and be dominated is something rare and worth to be cherished. Being able for two people to enjoy equally the act (not one-sided like it usually happens, thanks to a certain groups of guys which need to be hit with a pickaxe) is not only alluring, but also clear signs of a strong relationship for the future.

Sex with Hanako, well, it is something I had to give some thought. She is clearly not the dominant type at all, not even the least, so she requires a strong male model in bed, in order to manipulate her movements, the rhythm and similar things. Her scars could not have been that much bothering me, since shit happens to anyone, whether physical or emotional, but in her case, the wounds go both to a physical and emotional level, tied with the fire incident. There is not really much to say, but one thing is clear: Hanako would need a direction to be given by someone, similar to an enlightened dictatorship, which she would follow if the person showing her which is it, is trustworthy.

Can't say about the rest, since I have yet to recover from Hanako's ARC from an emotional point of view, but would definitely write about it when given the opportunity.
Completion: Lilly-> Hanako
Best: Lilly>Hanako
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
Dream wrote:Do i want to know why Shizune got picked as the dying mother?
Do you honestly think there's a legit reason? Fanfic writers are the most nonsensical segment of humanity. :lol:
Rin dies, Hideaki becomes badass, Miki and Molly get together, Suzu masturbates, Lezard is a dick, Kenji saves the world, Akio and Misaki are forgotten as always, Hisao may or may not find a relationship.

Fanfiction in a nutshell.

Also, while Lilly holds the most hearts in terms of who believes she's the canon sex-angel, I still think Rin would make for an interestingly kinky rendezvous, if she had her usual deadpan expression on.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.