Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Emi Ibarazaki's past encounters...

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Gah, now the graveyard scene is just hilarious.
I'm not sure Emi's up for making out in front of her father like that. Not even Miki's that cheeky.
Good thing her father wouldn't be there then, innit? :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
The old man's ghost was already stalking her. So, he's already had a front view seat of the action in the dorms.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

YZQ wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
The old man's ghost was already stalking her. So, he's already had a front view seat of the action in the dorms.
Well that's creepy as hell.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Steinherz wrote:
YZQ wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Well that's creepy as hell.
The girls don't know it, so it's ok.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

YZQ wrote:The girls don't know it, so it's ok.
Makes me think of this one game I played on Newgrounds, you were a ghost trying to solve your own murder and at one point stumbled across two people having sex. You couldn't interact with them because your powers were too weak, but you could watch. If you clicked "look" three or more times I think it said "I can't get off by watching this" :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
YZQ wrote:The girls don't know it, so it's ok.
Makes me think of this one game I played on Newgrounds, you were a ghost trying to solve your own murder and at one point stumbled across two people having sex. You couldn't interact with them because your powers were too weak, but you could watch. If you clicked "look" three or more times I think it said "I can't get off by watching this" :lol:

You play Newgrounds games? Poor guy...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:You play Newgrounds games? Poor guy...
Used to. And it was out of boredom mostly.
I also draw, kind of.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:You play Newgrounds games? Poor guy...
Used to. And it was out of boredom mostly.
My impression of a typical Newgrounds user: "these grafix sok an theirs lots of glitches" *rates 5/5*

Shitty 'horror' game full of bland jump scares variant: "THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!! I PEED MYSELF LOL!" *rates 5/5*

The whole place is a circle jerk for the mentally deficient. :lol:
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:My impression of a typical Newgrounds user: "these grafix sok an theirs lots of glitches" *rates 5/5*

Shitty 'horror' game full of bland jump scares variant: "THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!! I PEED MYSELF LOL!" *rates 5/5*
Only reason why I still check Newgrounds nowadays.
Zone-Sama and sometimes Shadman. But even then Shad has his own website(s).
I also draw, kind of.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:My impression of a typical Newgrounds user: "these grafix sok an theirs lots of glitches" *rates 5/5*

I browse Zone stuff now and then. Otherwise I just look for good Retsufrash material.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:

I browse Zone stuff now and then. Otherwise I just look for good Retsufrash material.
Oh, Zone. She could be a great teacher. And a singer. Props to anyone who's listened to that one song.

Have they done Katawa Shoujo related projects before?
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:Have they done Katawa Shoujo related projects before?
Who? Zone? I wish...
Last edited by Xanatos on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Umber wrote: Oh, Zone. She could be a great teacher. And a singer. Props to anyone who's listened to that one song.

Zone-Sama (the artist/animator) is male. Zone-tan is the female avatar that he uses. You can tell when it says on the videos "ZONE-tan's vocals performed by Caxx"... that and during one of the Z-TV episodes Zone-tan says "He's been working"
And do you mean this song?
And no, Zone hasn't done any Katawa Shoujo projects. Probably because there's no voices.
Last edited by Steinherz on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I also draw, kind of.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Steinherz wrote:
Umber wrote: Oh, Zone. She could be a great teacher. And a singer. Props to anyone who's listened to that one song.

Zone-Sama (the artist/animator) is male. Zone-tan is the female avatar that he uses (and do you mean this song?)
And no, Zone hasn't done any Katawa Shoujo projects. Probably because there's no voices.
Yep. There we go, that song. I was referring to Zone-tan, by the way, sorry for not making that clear.

I'm just confused/curious; if you need to be taught how to fap, I'm wondering what happened in your childhood and how you'd be taught.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Umber wrote:Yep. There we go, that song. I was referring to Zone-tan, by the way, sorry for not making that clear.

I'm just confused/curious; if you need to be taught how to fap, I'm wondering what happened in your childhood and how you'd be taught.
I don't even want to know.
Zone-tan would probably give you an informational video XD
I also draw, kind of.