Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

gragon

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by gragon »

OtakuNinja wrote:Turns out it was her friend's pills. She's in a lot of trouble now... :? (Since she doesn't need them)
well it was her fault for hiding them (atleast i think)

and if her friend forgot the pills why not put them in the livingroom or someting?

oh and THANK god its raining

its a shame i cant go running now tough :(
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

OtakuNinja wrote:On topic: I found some pretty strong pills in my sister's room. What to do? :(
Check her car, purse, and anywhere she might have been standing for more than five minutes. Report back to me what it's like to be a stalker.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:@Xanatos: F***, just do a favor to mankind and kill him then. :mrgreen: Anyway, dunno how your family is, but if they just yelled at you when you had your head burst open, then I could say it's only fair if you answered in the same way. But fighting fire with fire can be potentially dangerous, if it escalates and breaks the rest of your family apart. I'd at least warn the parents about anything that may occur if he gets too aggressive. I don't have any advice if it comes to psychological aggression, but for what I've read, he doesn't seem to be that smart. And if he just breaks everything in his way, I don't know how his income helps...
Actually, that was one of the times he was kicked out...If he really gets to be a problem, I'll just manipulate his temper to get a punch thrown, then call the damn cops. And psychological warfare is actually my department. :lol:

@Troll-whose-name-I-forget: At least I could get somebody as awesome as Helbereth. Keep trying! :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

This place has gotten a bit too off-topic lately, and while I pretty much ignore it and/or find most of it amusing, it is extremely killer of Kutagh to pony up the funds to create something akin to an off-topic board, and I'd like to properly acknowledge that. While I don't think I'll frequent that place much, if at all (WAY too many forums as is :P ), it's an excellent gesture and it should be recognized as such.
Pseudogenesis wrote:So I've finally got something relevant to post. My mom's going to be filing for divorce, which doesn't come as a big surprise and even less of a tragedy. I've expected it for a very, very long time, and I was honestly a bit more preoccupied with my burrito than the subject matter. If this whole thing goes through, we may have to get an apartment since my dad probably won't leave the house, which again isn't something I'd lament. The only major implications the divorce has is that last time she tried to file for a divorce, things got pretty bad. My dad told her he'd hang himself in the living room at some point, and I doubt he'd handle it much better now. She seems pretty determined to follow through this time, so we'll have to see. I'll be staying with my mom, since my dad's the main reason our family was never cohesive in the first place. (If you want more details on that, I'd be happy to oblige.) So basically my home life could get fucked up for a while.

So if you find me in here and suddenly extremely sour, you'll know why.
Dude, I getcha. I've had like eight different parents over the years, ALMOST became a parent myself, and I can see, kinda from both sides, how a split and/or reintroduction is heavy.

Good on ya for just rolling with them punches. Your pops, though, I dunno what to tell ya about that. That's rough. Hang in there, PM if ya gotta. Be good, look BAD. 8)
... Danger.
Nyzer

Post by Nyzer »

TutuPocket wrote
So did "Mr. Game and Watch" do a google search on "Condom In Jacket" and find this place, then? Hope so.
(Sorry, Camo, but I figured both of the nicknames were worth being used here. Also, I have to say, I find the mental picture of an angry Game and Watch moving about like he does in the Smash Bros. series, staking out someone's house, to be hilarious. Anyone remember the fried sausages that look like lumps of poo? Because that's the image I see happening in my head. Game and Watch standing next to a car with the word Ugly written on it, tossing about fried lumps of crap from a frying pan.)
He told me he did what he did just for the sake of doing it, and that he didn't accept rejection well. He told me that quite simply, he found me ugly, but he just wanted to be with me because he wanted to and he was able to. He told me he'll make me accept him, because he could not be rejected.
So he went into the denial phase already? Well, then.

That said, if this story is true (hate to say it, but this is the internet, after all), I wish a violent death upon this man. Preferably, one involving a shower in a prison.
All you really need to know is that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning. I wish I could make something like that up; it shoots shurikens and lightning.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Nyzer wrote:
That said, if this story is true (hate to say it, but this is the internet, after all), I wish a violent death upon this man. Preferably, one involving a shower in a prison.
I was thinking more along the lines of a shower in hell, and once he turns one the water, demons come out and start taking small bites out of him until there is nothing, then they vomit him out, he turns back into a human, and they do it again, forever.

Sorry I have a vivid imagination.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Nyzer wrote: So did "Mr. Game and Watch" do a google search on "Condom In Jacket" and find this place, then? Hope so.
(Sorry, Camo, but I figured both of the nicknames were worth being used here. Also, I have to say, I find the mental picture of an angry Game and Watch moving about like he does in the Smash Bros. series, staking out someone's house, to be hilarious. Anyone remember the fried sausages that look like lumps of poo? Because that's the image I see happening in my head. Game and Watch standing next to a car with the word Ugly written on it, tossing about fried lumps of crap from a frying pan.)
Nyzer

Post by Nyzer »

I can only think of one response, Camo...

Wahaha~!

Slightly more seriously, if the guy actually does start tossing around fried crap, I don't think it would be a major surprise at this point.
All you really need to know is that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning. I wish I could make something like that up; it shoots shurikens and lightning.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Could anyone make a First-Time-on-Internet Kid meme with this guy? I refuse to call him a troll, this is a real troll.

@Xanatos: Just say "Let's play a game" to him then. :twisted:

And about "The Shangai": Silentcook replied and said that, since it was made primarily for development of the game, he prefers to keep it mostly KS-focused. I believe other devs would also say that, so no Shangai here :( He suggested IRC channel, though.

Edit:
@Helbereth, just follow Mr. Game-&-Watch. He has plenty (bad) experience. Just don't be a troll that attends by "Tutupocket".
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:Could anyone make a First-Time-on-Internet Kid meme with this guy? I refuse to call him a troll, this is a real troll.

@Xanatos: Just say "Let's play a game" to him then. :twisted:

And about "The Shangai": Silentcook replied and said that, since it was made primarily for development of the game, he prefers to keep it mostly KS-focused. I believe other devs would also say that, so no Shangai here :( He suggested IRC channel, though.

Edit:
@Helbereth, just follow Mr. Game-&-Watch. He has plenty (bad) experience. Just don't be a troll that attends by "Tutupocket".

What exactly does starting up the IRC entail?
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Kutagh

Post by Kutagh »

@Total Destruction: Zero Euro invested. The domain was free (www.co.cc allows you to register up to 2 .co.cc domains for free) and the hosting is free due to being buddies with the host ;) (just have to pay for the domains and that is only one old domain that I pay for). Though if I'm using an excessive amount of bandwidth/space I'll likely have to pay for it, that is why I said 'within reason'. phpBB 3 and the mods are also free.

@Pseudogenesis: IRC channel isn't a lot of work, someone needs to register the channel (depends on the server you register it at), configure it and assign moderators. I've registered #hanakosbrokenheartclub on freenode a while ago lol so feel free to join it. The issue with IRC to me is that you have to be online all the time to see what everyone said so it isn't suitable for HBHC-discussion, just for off-topic.

@ShinigamiKenji, as we expected unfortunately.

Now that it has been made definite, you guys still want to keep the offtopic/HBHC stuff here or want to use hbhc.co.cc? I don't mind either way (though I'd obviously prefer hbhc.co.cc so off-topic can be separated a bit from the real discussions).
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

@Kutagh

Created an account and made a thread.

YOLO.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

gragon wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Turns out it was her friend's pills.
She's in a lot of trouble now... :? (Her friend)
well it was her fault for hiding them (atleast i think)

and if her friend forgot the pills why not put them in the livingroom or someting?

oh and THANK god its raining

its a shame i cant go running now tough :(
My sister's room is... about as messy as Rin on drugs, to say the least. :) I found them while looking for a thing I lent her.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

OtakuNinja wrote: My sister's room is... about as messy as Rin on drugs, to say the least. :) I found them while looking for a thing I lent her.
Hey man, its a good thing you found it. If you didnt you may have never noticed and things would have gone unsolved... because now you're gonna fix things and make her right. She obviously needs help.
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

Fuck me he's in here too!
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.