Things KS taught me

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Ghotiheads

Re: Things KS taught me

Post by Ghotiheads »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Completely skipped reading most of that. :mrgreen: Saving before choices is for feminists. Real men just pick and enjoy the ride. :P
If you read all the text over and over, it will take years then to finish Rin's route... Good luck.
Really? I got Rin's good ending without a flowchart or anything. Maybe you're bad at this? The only girl I didn't get the good route for first was Lilly.

Apparently choosing to talk about school over talking about Hanako on the ride back to the school gets the neutral ending? I played Hanako's route before Lilly's so it felt weird to act protective about her. And she is right there. Talking about her would be kinda dickish.

I learned that events don't make a person. How they mature and learn from them does.
I grammar badly, I apologize heartily on this.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Ghotiheads wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Completely skipped reading most of that. :mrgreen: Saving before choices is for feminists. Real men just pick and enjoy the ride. :P
If you read all the text over and over, it will take years then to finish Rin's route... Good luck.
Really? I got Rin's good ending without a flowchart or anything. Maybe you're bad at this? The only girl I didn't get the good route for first was Lilly.
Too many choices, I think... I got to her good ending without flowchart or walkthrough, and wanted to complete all the scenes... Then I had to use a flowchart. The sequence is a bit messy (just like Rin's visual mind, I guess).
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Ghotiheads

Post by Ghotiheads »

I only bothered getting the good ends haha. Actually knowing what makes the character tick and picking the bad option on purpose just feels.... Wrong to me somehow. Yes it's fictitious, but still, I got emotionally invested. And seriously could someone explain the talk about Hanako/school thing for me? I feel I was in the right there.
I grammar badly, I apologize heartily on this.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

More stuff I learned: Kenji is BEST movie synopsis and has the greatest descriptive powers of all mankind.

<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Helbereth wrote:My mouse was $60, and it has 10 buttons - I bought it for gaming, mostly. A really good gaming mouse can go for upwards of $200.
Damn. My gaming mouse cost me $180~!
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Myshina wrote:
Helbereth wrote:My mouse was $60, and it has 10 buttons - I bought it for gaming, mostly. A really good gaming mouse can go for upwards of $200.
Damn. My gaming mouse cost me $180~!
Yeah, I just wanted a few extra buttons. A couple for linking macros and such - I play WoW.

It's amazing how useful they can be, really. Saves me a lot of finger strain in any event.
ericngui13

Post by ericngui13 »

1) Disabillity of your gf (in my case, Lilly) not the barrier but makes the relationship between your gf and yourself even deeper.
2) Don't give up even through your situation is the worst in your life.
3) Not everyone is prefect
4) Physical beauty is not the true beauty of love
5) And.....try do not be too loud in the class :D
avid fan of Lilly.Love her path and currently playing her path, again!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/shirakawa.eriko
Email: hayate.senou@yahoo.com

Add me if u want to be my friend!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

More things KS (via the forum) taught me: Add "But he's a sweet guy." at the end of statements and it's a free pass to say any awful shit you want about people. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:More things KS (via the forum) taught me: Add "But he's a sweet guy." at the end of statements and it's a free pass to say any awful shit you want about people. :lol:
I'm watching you With my eagle Eyes Xanachan~! But you're a sweet guy~! Wahahaha~!
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

THE WAHAHAHAS

THEY WON'T GO AWAY
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Pseudogenesis wrote:THE WAHAHAHAS

THEY WON'T GO AWAY
Needs moar wahaha

I need ALL the wahas
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Camoufrage wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:THE WAHAHAHAS

THEY WON'T GO AWAY
Needs moar wahaha

I need ALL the wahas

Somebody really needs to make this.

"Wahaha at ALL the things!~"

Template:
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:More things KS (via the forum) taught me: Add "But he's a sweet guy." at the end of statements and it's a free pass to say any awful shit you want about people. :lol:
I'm watching you With my eagle Eyes Xanachan~! But you're a sweet guy~! Wahahaha~!
Damn. Busted. :cry:
Kyvos

Post by Kyvos »

Ghotiheads wrote:Apparently choosing to talk about school over talking about Hanako on the ride back to the school gets the neutral ending? I played Hanako's route before Lilly's so it felt weird to act protective about her. And she is right there. Talking about her would be kinda dickish.
Nope. That choice doesn't matter.
Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
100% get!
lvrr325

Post by lvrr325 »

It actually made me think about myself playing the Hanako route. I'd never stopped to think about it but, and without getting too personal, I've done some of the same things as far as emotional barriers. Though for a host of different reasons. I suspect she's the one I'd be most drawn to if rather than a game it was a real life situation.

Outside of that, I guess I must not be too terrible of a person, or else somewhat intuitive when it comes to these games. I managed to play through Emi, Hanako, and then Lilly and get the happy endings, each on the first try. Although with the latter two I did fudge a bit, there's a pretty obvious point where you pick one or the other so I made a save point there to play the Lilly route later.