Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Camoufrage

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote: @Myshina I would suggest slightly dumping the guy. Ever so slightly.
Screw that. Make an awesome spectacle. Set up a whole stage in front of his house, with pyrotechnics and everything, and then just scream the whole breakup through a microphone. End with fireworks.
I think she should just set him on fire. That'd be cool.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote: @Myshina I would suggest slightly dumping the guy. Ever so slightly.
Screw that. Make an awesome spectacle. Set up a whole stage in front of his house, with pyrotechnics and everything, and then just scream the whole breakup through a microphone. End with fireworks.
Ooh, tie him to a giant firework!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Ooh, tie him to a giant firework!
Motherfucker I will set YOU on fire for changing my work.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:Motherfucker I will set YOU on fire for changing my work.
I've been on fire before. Meh.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:Motherfucker I will set YOU on fire for changing my work.
I've been on fire before. Meh.
I can tell by how long it took for you replied that you fell out of your chair because of how jarring that post was
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Camoufrage wrote: I think she should just set him on fire. That'd be cool.
Hey! Hey don't give my girlfriend any ideas.
Just in case.

I have a pretty good relationship going on and would not like to be set on fire because it would be cool.

Then people are going to think I burnt my face making hotdogs.

I don't even like hotdogs!
Camofrage wrote: Motherfucker I will set YOU on fire for changing my work.
:shock:
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

LOL WUT wrote:
Camoufrage wrote: I think she should just set him on fire. That'd be cool.
Hey! Hey don't give my girlfriend any ideas.
Just in case.

I have a pretty good relationship going on and would not like to be set on fire because it would be cool.

Then people are going to think I burnt my face making hotdogs.

I don't even like hotdogs!
Camofrage wrote: Motherfucker I will set YOU on fire for changing my work.
:shock:
They'll think your girlfriend burnt her face makin HATDAGS UR SUMMIN
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:

Should the cheerleader human pyramid be before or after the show?
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Camoufrage wrote: They'll think your girlfriend burnt her face makin HATDAGS UR SUMMIN
KAMOFRAJ PLS
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
JOIN US
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

LOL WUT wrote:
Camoufrage wrote: They'll think your girlfriend burnt her face makin HATDAGS UR SUMMIN
KAMOFRAJ PLS
I don't even fockin know, I'm done! I quit! Can I stop now?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Should the cheerleader human pyramid be before or after the show?
During. Set them on fire too. BURN EVERYTHING. INCLUDING HIS HOUSE. DESTROY HIS FAMILY. LEAVE NO SURVIVORS. RAPE HIS PET GOLDFISH!

That is a memorable dump. 8)
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Myshina, I guess the guy does sound a bit too desperate. However, unlike what Xanatos is saying, I don't think there's anything wrong with proposing soon, IF the situation and feelings are right. I also proposed to my wife rather soon, I think we just knew each other for half a year. But we'd discussed the topic of marriage before, we're rather madly in love and we were not in college anymore. Also the situation was a bit different since we were living very far away from each other and missing each other a lot.

As for the guy, I think the guys here are being rather cruel to him, but I have the feeling that some of them may be just as clumsy once they get a girlfriend themselves... ;P
His drunk antics does show that he have a serious bad side to his character, but I guess it also shows he really cares a lot about you. Maybe I'm a bit too much of the forgiving kind of person, but I'd have a serious talk with him and perhaps give him the chance to clean up his act, with the precision that marriage is unlikely until you're both finished studying, at least, if the feeling still is OK. But I guess you may feel too bad about the whole situation, in which case it's better to send him walking with his condom in his jacket... You're the best one to judge his character and worth.

Walrusfella, you're not sure of a job until the contract is signed, and then there's even a testing period, so you're not even sure then. It's hard but that's how it is. They have the right to change their mind as much as you also do. I had to send out over 300 resumes to get only a few concrete job offers, and although I have signed on for one job, I still have to take care, because if they don't like me in September when I start there, I may be out of there in a week. So don't let one setback get you down. Keep on looking, and send out a boatload of resumes, even to companies that don't have any current job offers but that seem like you could work there. It's fine to use e-mail nowadays for most companies so spam away. :)

Also, it's a lot of work to find work, and I know it can feel disappointing to get rejected many times. Don't take it personally. If you get rejected after a job interview, try to figure out why if possible so you can improve your job interview or resume. Also check if you are getting enough response. The goal is to get called or get a positive e-mail reply around once for every 10 resume's sent (10%). If not, your resume needs to be improved, or the companies you send it to need to be better selected. Also, normally at job interview, always the same, or similar questions are being asked. Look for a list of common job interview questions and be sure to have a truthful yet positive answer to all of them. Finally, the response you'll get will be less during summer and winter holidays (the bosses take holidays too). All in all, keep up the good work. It my take a whole year, but I'm sure you'll find a better job eventually.

Edit: Also, if you hear often in a job interview that they complain you lack certain skills, then you may need to get some education first before continuing your search to fill that gap. Sometimes just going at it doesn't work, and then you need an alternate strategy.
Last edited by Beoran on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Camoufrage wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:
KAMOFRAJ PLS
YES I FUCKING WIN!

You put up a good fight grasshoper, mabey someday you could win?

Also ignore the fact that you have a new follower on twitter.
That's totally not me.
Seriously.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
JOIN US
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

LOL WUT wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:KAMOFRAJ PLS
YES I FUCKING WIN!

You put up a good fight grasshoper, mabey someday you could win?

Also ignore the fact that you have a new follower on twitter.
That's totally not me.
Seriously.
I dont even use twitter for anything but @ replying people. My main goal is to get TotalBiscuit to make sense when he posts stupid shit
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Camoufrage wrote: I dont even use twitter for anything but @ replying people. My main goal is to get TotalBiscuit to make sense when he posts stupid shit
Psh... I just follow all of my youtube subscriptions.

Really the only reason why is because I want to know if any thing is new.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
JOIN US