Things KS taught me

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Pseudogenesis

Re: Things KS taught me

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Or people who want to save time, but whichever.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Bah, I gotta kill time however I can.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:Completely skipped reading most of that. :mrgreen: Saving before choices is for feminists. Real men just pick and enjoy the ride. :P
If you read all the text over and over, it will take years then to finish Rin's route... Good luck.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Completely skipped reading most of that. :mrgreen: Saving before choices is for feminists. Real men just pick and enjoy the ride. :P
If you read all the text over and over, it will take years then to finish Rin's route... Good luck.
Years with Rin? I...Fail to see the problem. XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Years with Rin? I...Fail to see the problem. XD
The problems are all the messed up mouses.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:The problems are all the messed up mouses.
Heh. I broke two mouses from being too heavy-handed with my clicking...My current mouse costs $150 (I didn't buy it).
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:
Heh. I broke two mouses from being too heavy-handed with my clicking...My current mouse costs $150 (I didn't buy it).
Dafuq? Does it have the "Serve Beer" button?? Another thing I learned on this forum... [/lame excuse to be on-topic] :lol:

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Dafuq? Does it have the "Serve Beer" button?? Another thing I learned on this forum... [/lame excuse to be on-topic] :lol:

XD No. To avoid destroying it with my inability to control the pressure of my clicks though, I remapped the click function to extra buttons on the side. The default left/right buttons are not used. It also came with software to map multiple functions to a single button, with various profiles available to have program-specific keymaps. In shooter games, tilting the scroll wheel right (and holding) locks on target, circle-strafes around it, and holds down the gun trigger. :mrgreen:

And I actually have plans in future to buy a much more expensive one. It has over eleven buttons, excluding the click buttons and scroll wheel, and other stuff I forget. I could literally put everything at my fingertips. xD

More things KS taught me: I would sooner fall off a roof than humor Kenji's paranoid bullshit. :lol:
Last edited by Xanatos on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

My mouse was $60, and it has 10 buttons - I bought it for gaming, mostly. A really good gaming mouse can go for upwards of $200.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Helbereth wrote:My mouse was $60, and it has 10 buttons - I bought it for gaming, mostly. A really good gaming mouse can go for upwards of $200.
Holy s***, I'd forget which button does what and end up shooting myself. Though it may be because I prefer to use keyboard and mouse... Or because I'm too poor to dream of that.
Xanatos wrote:More things KS taught me: I would sooner fall off a roof than humor Kenji's paranoid bullshit.
Nah, we must be strong, buddy. To fight against the conspiracy. Falling off a roof is just what they want. This is just training for that case.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Helbereth wrote:My mouse was $60, and it has 10 buttons - I bought it for gaming, mostly. A really good gaming mouse can go for upwards of $200.
Holy s***, I'd forget which button does what and end up shooting myself. Though it may be because I prefer to use keyboard and mouse... Or because I'm too poor to dream of that.
Xanatos wrote:More things KS taught me: I would sooner fall off a roof than humor Kenji's paranoid bullshit.
Nah, we must be strong, buddy. To fight against the conspiracy. Falling off a roof is just what they want. This is just training for that case.
Training?! I died! And when you die, you are killed! And when you're killed, you can't not be killed!
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Training?! I died! And when you die, you are killed! And when you're killed, you can't not be killed!
Maybe then you are a ghost. You know, they are dead, but talking to you and that. Maybe exorcism is like dying again? But you aren't a ghost, are you? [/Rinmode]

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:Maybe then you are a ghost. You know, they are dead, but talking to you and that. Maybe exorcism is like dying again? But you aren't a ghost, are you? [/Rinmode]
Oi, careful with that Rin mode. I haven't done her arc yet. :lol:

And if possible, I fully intend to be a ghost once I'm dead. My ex says I am welcome to haunt her toaster.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:Maybe then you are a ghost. You know, they are dead, but talking to you and that. Maybe exorcism is like dying again? But you aren't a ghost, are you? [/Rinmode]
Oi, careful with that Rin mode. I haven't done her arc yet. :lol:

And if possible, I fully intend to be a ghost once I'm dead. My ex says I am welcome to haunt her toaster.
Just her normal rambling about things, like the lunch with Emi and Rin in Act I. And another thing I learned today: Be careful around toasters. :lol:

Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Here's one. During a review i wrote for the anime and manga of Cardcaptor Sakura, i used a clip from one of my favorite movies. I thought that was the most inappropriate item to use that clip with, but now i know there is a worse time to use this clip:

http://youtu.be/ec-8mD_BhrU
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.