Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Camoufrage

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Camoufrage »

Myshina wrote:And Don't make fun of my drawings~!
You need to get back to me soon! Just kinda disappeared for a few days.

Also my dads wife already knew, and plans on leaving him once the baby is born. That was easy, I dont even have to get involved. Life is better, so Ive finally begun editing a YT video Ive been planning for months. Heres to hoping its any good :lol:
demonix

Post by demonix »

All that talk of asshole dads reminded me of what my step father did once and I think it takes the biscuit along with the rest of the box (and this happen over twenty years ago).

He basically did some inappropriate (sexual) things to my older sister, but he didn't get away with them since she told my mother, my mother contacted the police and they took me, my sister and mother to a place where they could examine my sister while the police along with a martial arts expert went to his place of work to arrest him (he did some time at her majesties pleasure for that), but the worse thing was he came back to beg forgiveness after he came out of prison (and he got it thrown back in his face since he was under a restraining order not to come to where we were living).

My mother doesn't score that many points since she kept on jumping into bed with any guy she could (which is why I keep on saying that she's had more pricks then a third hand dartboard), but none of my family have any good words to describe her now including me since she ended up moving to Scotland to see some guy and ended up staying which included surrendering the tenancy for the place I was living in making me practically homeless, and it was only with the help of my sister that I was able to get somewhere to stay (with my father in what was my sisters bedroom).

That is only a small bit of my life (the rest will come once I've started writing it).
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Anyway, time for me to share something too.

Two years ago, If you had asked me how I saw life, I would have said it couldn't have gotten any better. It seems I forgot it could get worse.

My Boyfriend, who I am going to call M, was perfect in my eyes; but little did I know.
Anyway, we were happy. Sexually inactive but happy nontheless. We were so happy actually, he proposed to me. But then the problems started raining on me nonstop.

My best friend, who I am going to call "S", was his girlfriend from highschool; a period where I didn't know any of them. She was the last person I though would betray me, especially with someone as close to me as my Fiancée. But it seems that word has lost its meaning long before I knew it.

The drifting between me and M was slow, but noticeable; and neither had the courage to fix it. I tried, I really did, but to no avail. He seemed to drift away from me and toward her; but I didn't know that until later.

It started with a harmful suggestion, a "Imagine a threesome"; but then it delved into much more until he finally told me what he was thinking directly. He wanted a threesome including "S".

I denied, but didn't blame him. I actually thanked him for being honest with me but denied it, assuring him that nothing will change between us. I assured him that I thought no less of him, nor of "S." But I just wasn't willing to share him with another woman; as simple as it sounded.

Rumors spread among his friends; rumors that became facts after a short while. W, A close friend of his, tod me that he suspected a relationship between M and S. I found out it was true.

I later discovered that he began cheating on me with her long before he suggested the "Threesome"; and that he continued even after I told him I had no will to share him.

I ended our relation there and broke our engagement, breaking my Friendship with S along the way.

It's been half a year since it happened, and I've recovered quite well. I'm no longer depressed, and I'm happy as I am. I discovered that M comitted suicide but not because of anything that happened between us, but because he lost all of his belongings and Money in a lottery. I haven't heard of S, nor do I want to, but it seems that life has not been treating her well in these past weeks.

All in All, everything is going pretty well in my life. Aside from some very minor problems that I'm sure will be solved.
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

demonix wrote:All that talk of asshole dads reminded me of what my step father did once and I think it takes the biscuit along with the rest of the box (and this happen over twenty years ago).
*asshole dad story*
Something similar happened to a friend of mine - someone I'd known since I was 6. The parallels are actually disturbingly similar. She's married with kids now, and I wasn't actually informed until years later -it was kept strangely quiet- but, yeah, asshole dads seem to have a lot in common. Unfortunately, last I heard her marriage was struggling. I should call her brother.

My dad used to be a heavy drinker and a grumpy drunk (not violent, just moody and belligerent), but he straightened out eventually - and he was never an asshole, really. I got lucky, I guess. Some of the stuff I've read or heard from friends have made my dad look like a saint comparatively.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:Anyway, time for me to share something too.

[snip]

What a twat. He deserves everything he got, including that death. (I take a rather ruthless view of suicide over stupid reasons: "I lost some money!" is a stupid reason)

Good for you keeping things together. And hell, I wouldn't wanna share either. XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:

[snip]

What a twat. He deserves everything he got, including that death. (I take a rather ruthless view of suicide over stupid reasons: "I lost some money!" is a stupid reason)

Good for you keeping things together. And hell, I wouldn't wanna share either. XD
He was a very spoiled person to begin with, he never had that "Money" sense 'cause he got Money easily from his parents.

I didn't want to share. I like to focus on one thing a time.

If you know what I mean, Wahahaha~!
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

@Myshina

That's one fucked up story if it's true. Not that I don't believe you; I have no reason not to, but it sounds so surreal, y'know? Even the apparent ends follow that same line of reasoning; he commits suicide over money, and apparently she's having other unspecified tribulations. It's like karma swung right around and kicked them both in the head, dug its boot in, pushed them off a cliff and then laughed as they fell.

It's heartwarming in a disturbing kind of way.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

[snip]

He was a very spoiled person to begin with, he never had that "Money" sense 'cause he got Money easily from his parents.

I didn't want to share. I like to focus on one thing a time.

If you know what I mean, Wahahaha~!
/groan

/facepalm

/wahahaha~!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Helbereth wrote:@Myshina

That's one fucked up story if it's true. Not that I don't believe you; I have no reason not to, but it sounds so surreal, y'know? Even the apparent ends follow that same line of reasoning; he commits suicide over money, and apparently she's having other unspecified tribulations. It's like karma swung right around and kicked them both in the head, dug its boot in, pushed them off a cliff and then laughed as they fell.

It's heartwarming in a disturbing kind of way.
I know how you feel, don't worry. Actually, that was bound to happen even if nothing changed between us. "M" always got money easily, and he was a little bit greedy, always wanting more and more. His connection with his father (Who gave him money) has been thinning in the past few years I knew him, and so far, he always did stupid things after he lost.

I woudn't be surprised if "S" has STD's, y'know? She was always the kind to be "Let's go to a party, drink our asses up, and then find some hot guy to sleep with." She was always a risk taker. In a bad way.

So it wasn't much of a surprise. xD It was bound to happen one way or another.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Ugh. I wish I had been spoiled. I got a box of popcorn under the Christmas tree once. Maybe if they'd sued the doctors, I'd be rich right now...

And that's another reason I can't find a girlfriend: Chicks around here are either dumb, whores, or dumb whores, which it sounds like S might have been. Having standards sucks sometimes.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:Ugh. I wish I had been spoiled. I got a box of popcorn under the Christmas tree once. Maybe if they'd sued the doctors, I'd be rich right now...

And that's another reason I can't find a girlfriend: Chicks around here are either dumb, whores, or dumb whores, which it sounds like S might have been. Having standards sucks sometimes.
Or you meet them on the internet, which negates any chance of relationship :lol:. Most girls ive met just havent been worth the time, to tell you the truth. And the ones who are think I dont meet the physical requirement. Such is life. :roll:
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Xanatos wrote:Ugh. I wish I had been spoiled. I got a box of popcorn under the Christmas tree once. Maybe if they'd sued the doctors, I'd be rich right now...
I'm an only child. People would always say to me that only children are spoiled and selfish, and I was never sure what they meant (though I did wonder how on earth you could put with having siblings who would and could come and bother you at any time!)

In university, I was staying in a student house. One of my housemates was also an only child, except he was the Webster's dictionary definition. Outrageously arrogant and selfish and rather in love with himself, I remember a number of charming incidents including:
-getting lucky with a girl he liked from his sports team, and then basically throwing her out in the middle of the night as soon as they'd 'finished'. I remember sleepily emerging from my room (which was by the front door) wondering what was going on and he just said 'ride the punani, mate' and went back up to bed.
-suggesting we go to the movies, but demanding gas money IN ADVANCE. We refused and sat back down on the couch and switched the TV back on.
-making a list of 'house rules'. It was intended to be humorous but they were all biased so that our rules were easily broken because of our habits or personalities while his were deliberately weighted in his favour so he'd never break them. The penalty for breaking a rule was putting money into a box which would then be used to fund milk and bread or nights out. We soon twigged to the scheme and just ignored them.
-as a final and pointlessly unpleasant act, when the year ended he moved out but I moved upstairs into his old room. He had bought a little jug of milk (the little 1 pint kind) and left the top just slightly loose, and then torn part of the fabric bottom of my boxbed away and stuffed it up inside the frame.

Fortunately for me, I never managed to dislodge this thing and spill the contents... I discovered it by mistake when my pen rolled under the bed and I felt the moisture on the torn fabric, and carefully extracted the now-rancid milk which must have been under there for nearly six months.

Where was I? Oh yeah. Spoiled. Not a good thing to be.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:

Or you meet them on the internet, which negates any chance of relationship :lol:. Most girls ive met just havent been worth the time, to tell you the truth. And the ones who are think I dont meet the physical requirement. Such is life. :roll:
99% of the time, yeah. XD

I blame Myshina for living in France. :mrgreen: Wahahaha~!

And physical requirements suck. :cry:

@metalangel: Fuck that guy. With lemons.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

metalangel wrote:Spoiled. Not a good thing to be.
Spoiled kids... this is something I have experience with.

They tend to be vapid, soulless, useless individuals without morals, values or cares. Holding up a conversation with them often means waiting for them to finish blathering about whatever nonsensical bullshit is coming from their throat box and then spitting back a noncommittal affirmation. They never actually care what you say, so you should keep your answers brief and pray the elevator slams on their head causing their brain to hemorrhage so they fall down gasping for breaths that are drown out by their own gurgling blood.

Worthless people like that are great arguments for abortion.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote: Or you meet them on the internet, which negates any chance of relationship :lol:. Most girls ive met just havent been worth the time, to tell you the truth. And the ones who are think I dont meet the physical requirement. Such is life. :roll:
99% of the time, yeah. XD

I blame Myshina for living in France. :mrgreen: Wahahaha~!

And physical requirements suck. :cry:

@metalangel: Fuck that guy. With lemons.
Of course, I mean out of this world requirements. I am a average guy in every physical way :lol:

Just not so much in the actual paersonality department.