The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:This is the "Feels Bazaar", right?

Just got Rin's "neutral" ending.

I... I can't even... I feel dead... I...
Oh boy. That one hurts, man. Peel some oranges, you'll feel better. ^_^
My entire body is shaking. I feel... nothing. But also everything. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to peel oranges with my current state of being...

@Meteh1: You don't even know...
Have some feels banditos.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Heh, thanks. But honestly, that just makes me think of when Hisao was talking about cowboys dueling. In Rin's "neutral" end...

Tears have formed in my eyes, but they will not fall. It's as if gravity is ineffective only around my eyes. Like gravity is playing some sick joke on me. It sucks, y'know? I think I need an 7-hour nap. Or fall under a 12-hour coma.
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:This is the "Feels Bazaar", right?

Just got Rin's "neutral" ending.

I... I can't even... I feel dead... I...
Oh boy. That one hurts, man. Peel some oranges, you'll feel better. ^_^
My entire body is shaking. I feel... nothing. But also everything. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to peel oranges with my current state of being...

@Meteh1: You don't even know...
yeah, I think I should finish Rin.. I just got through Act 1, but I think I shouldn't play it now after hearing that.. 'dead feeling' of yours.. :(
Can you face your fears?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

mateh1 wrote:yeah, I think I should finish Rin.. I just got through Act 1, but I think I shouldn't play it now after hearing that.. 'dead feeling' of yours.. :(
Play it!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

Xanatos wrote:
mateh1 wrote:yeah, I think I should finish Rin.. I just got through Act 1, but I think I shouldn't play it now after hearing that.. 'dead feeling' of yours.. :(
Play it!

not now, getting KS off of my mind for sometime.. I have a headache somehow when thinking of it.. :(
maybe later today.. :D
Can you face your fears?
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

simmr001 wrote:Laugh it up dear, now you've met xantaos I'm not so worried anymore. Although I'm not eating eclairs for a while

Shame pandaphil vanished, I wanted them to meet

Hello, yes, what?

Sorry, had to take a Doctor Who break and go get some dinner. What'd I miss?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
simmr001 wrote:Laugh it up dear, now you've met xantaos I'm not so worried anymore. Although I'm not eating eclairs for a while

Shame pandaphil vanished, I wanted them to meet

Hello, yes, what?

Sorry, had to take a Doctor Who break and go get some dinner. What'd I miss?
Simmr brought a feminist amongst us. We're all going to die.

Post by Karma »

I somehow missed Rin's neutral end...but I don't wanna. This is unfortunate and depressing.
Kenji: This is not a romantic princess picnic. This is a manly picnic. No glasses. No napkins. Whiskey only.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Karma wrote:I somehow missed Rin's neutral end...but I don't wanna. This is unfortunate and depressing.
Do it. You know you want to.

Post by Karma »

Xanatos wrote:
Karma wrote:I somehow missed Rin's neutral end...but I don't wanna. This is unfortunate and depressing.
Do it. You know you want to.
Well, time to put some coffee on and get ready to smack my head into a wall for this later.
Kenji: This is not a romantic princess picnic. This is a manly picnic. No glasses. No napkins. Whiskey only.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Rin's neutral didn't bother me all that much to be honest. It sucks for Hisao, but is potentially a good ending for her.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

simmr was comatose. sorry both of us needed sleep. damm time zones,

rin neutral ive never seen. he finished it went to the fridge to get a soda then stopped and went damm. went quiet for the rest of the day

hey, im bisexual. the whole worlds screwed
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

rockin robin wrote:simmr was comatose. sorry both of us needed sleep. damm time zones,

rin neutral ive never seen. he finished it went to the fridge to get a soda then stopped and went damm. went quiet for the rest of the day

I can see that reaction to Rin's bad ending. It was pretty harsh.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

pandaphil wrote:
rockin robin wrote:simmr was comatose. sorry both of us needed sleep. damm time zones,

I can see that reaction to Rin's bad ending. It was pretty harsh.
I made the connection between rin and sae's father. She also said to forget about her and it hit me about 10 seconds after I finished.

Ps we hate our isp more than one item it throws a tantrum.
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=6750

GOOD READ, BRO..
*sobs* GOOD READ
Can you face your fears?