Shizune
9%
Yuuko
No votes

Total votes: 183

Xanatos

Re: Ending's

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:The good endings are all pretty ok, with a "riding into the sunset" feel.
"Pretty okay"...:lol: Way to sell it.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I love how all of them end. Well, I hate that they have to end, but, (with the good endings) everything turns out all right.

My two favorite endings are Hanako's and Rins.
Hanako's is perfect in every way. Hisao confessing his feelings to Hanako made everything better. I was beginning to be infuriated by the choices he's been making, but in the end, everything turned out good. And the last scene, beautiful. Many manly tears fell down my cheeks

Rin's is absolutely beautiful. Oh and Rin, I believe the word you are looking for is peace :)

Notable ending, Lilly's. I was absolutely fucking pissed, (while balling my eyes out), when Lilly decided to leave Hisao to live in Scotland for the rest of her life. It was horrible. Lilly told Hisao to stay with her forever, and she decides to leave? WTF IS THAT?! It's not fair that Hisao had to run after Lilly and have a heart attack to get her to change her mind. But after she decided to stay, everything was good. I was really happy, and let out tears of relief.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Shizune's good ending is nice, I'm a sucker for bittersweet endings., But Hanako bad ending is awesome, the last time i Played the game was some 11 months ago, and I still remember well her bad ending.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Tomate wrote:Shizune's good ending is nice, I'm a sucker for bittersweet endings., But Hanako bad ending is awesome, the last time i Played the game was some 11 months ago, and I still remember well her bad ending.
Hanako's bad ending was scary... But also incredibly depressing. I'm glad that she basically told Hisao to fuck of though. He's incredibly annoying.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:The good endings are all pretty ok, with a "riding into the sunset" feel.
"Pretty okay"...:lol: Way to sell it.
Aye. Do note that I'm a fellow who's "not quite there", and oh playing with the game BGMs on half volume. So yeah.
KeiichiO wrote:
Tomate wrote:Shizune's good ending is nice, I'm a sucker for bittersweet endings., But Hanako bad ending is awesome, the last time i Played the game was some 11 months ago, and I still remember well her bad ending.
Hanako's bad ending was scary... But also incredibly depressing. I'm glad that she basically told Hisao to fuck of though. He's incredibly annoying.
Also, it would seem that Hanako immediatly regretted her tirade. Her Bad End is the one I consider to have the most chance of a revival.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

KeiichiO wrote:
It made white knights cringe, so its a great ending.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:Also, it would seem that Hanako immediatly regretted her tirade.
Based on...What? We never see her again after the tirade.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:
She does look pretty sad after she ends yelling at Hisao.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
She does look pretty sad after she ends yelling at Hisao.
But after saying that she hates him, (which I don't think is entirely true. I think she was just overly upset and let out all her bottled emotions out on Hisao) I don't think there's a change for revival.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

KeiichiO wrote:But after saying that she hates him, (which I don't think is entirely true. I think she was just overly upset and let out all her bottled emotions out on Hisao) I don't think there's a change for revival.
I chalk it up to Hisao having cold feet. Hanako was right to chew him up, although it was done in a fairly dramatic manner. If he bothered to listen, reflect and change, there is a chance. Not to mention that Lily also received collateral damage from that outburst, she will want to set the record straight with Hanako.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Pascalla

Re: The new 2013 Favorite Girl poll

Post by Pascalla »

Aw, I voted for Miki but I should have voted for Yuuko. D:
ImageViolently sob as you begin to nod at some of the things that Kenji is saying.Image
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Yuuko still gets no love :lol:
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fiandra wrote:Yuuko still gets no love :lol:
Except from Miki...MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Xanatos wrote:
HELL YES
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Fiandra wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
HELL YES
DAMMIT! If only I didn't have Katawa boner syndrome...